Something Awful

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
OK im starting a story.. so here goes!

Sean sat in his usual desk, paying no attention to the teacher. This was unusual for Sean. Sean was a Young Mametchi, always paying attention to the teacher, always taking extensive notes. But today was different. Today, Sean's focus was directed on a girl, very beautiful, but rather small, scrawny and underweight. The girl was new to the class, not even introduced by the teacher. She appeared to be an Ura Young Violetchi. This new girl was definetly different. She wore odd clothes, and never raised her hand, and never spoke. This was the first day Sean had seen her, and he was instantly taken. He was beginning to drift away in her eyes, when a sudden hand reached out and touched his back. Sean quickly turned to see his best friend Dillon, a young Mimitchi.

"What do you want?!" Sean loudly whispered, startled by his sudden snap back to reality.

"Dude, what's up?" Dillon whispered back. "You don't seem like yourself today."

Sean pulled himself together and quickly responded with the biggest lie he had ever told.

"Oh, nothing. By the way, who's that new girl?"

Dillon seemed perplexed.

"What... new girl?"

Okay!! Rules of the story..

1. Make it good

2. Has to be about tamas

3. Don't make it ridiculous

4. Keep the story long

5. EDIT: You may always add new characters. (note: most central characters are teens)

6. You may use any tamagotchi character from any version of tamagotchi.

Hope u enjoyd the beginning! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
OK im starting a story.. so here goes!

Sean sat in his usual desk, paying no attention to the teacher. This was unusual for Sean. Sean was a Young Mametchi, always paying attention to the teacher, always taking extensive notes. But today was different. Today, Sean's focus was directed on a girl, very beautiful, but rather small, scrawny and underweight. The girl was new to the class, not even introduced by the teacher. She appeared to be an Ura Young Violetchi. This new girl was definetly different. She wore odd clothes, and never raised her hand, and never spoke. This was the first day Sean had seen her, and he was instantly taken. He was beginning to drift away in her eyes, when a sudden hand reached out and touched his back. Sean quickly turned to see his best friend Dillon, a young Mimitchi.

"What do you want?!" Sean loudly whispered, startled by his sudden snap back to reality.

"Dude, what's up?" Dillon whispered back. "You don't seem like yourself today."

Sean pulled himself together and quickly responded with the biggest lie he had ever told.

"Oh, nothing. By the way, who's that new girl?"

Dillon seemed perplexed.

"What... new girl?"

you know that violetchi over there

i dont see anyone just a empty seat

Sean saw the Vieltchi ater he saw her again and started to follow her as like her was under her spell and he was the Vieltchi turned real and unluky Sean became her slave he did everything for her

Sean saw the Vieltchi ater he saw her again and started to follow her as like her was under her spell and he was the Vieltchi turned real and unlky Sean

Sean saw the Vieltchi ater he saw her again and started to follow her as like her was under her spell and he was the Vieltchi turned real and unlky Sean
Sean walked home, recounting the events of the day. How could Dillon not see her? How come the teacher did not introduce her? How did she slip into class unnoticed by all the other students? She was just so beautiful.... but why did nobody else see her? He found all of this to be strange. He turned the corner on the side of the street and walked home. He never talked to her, he just followed her around. But she never seemed to mind. Why? Why was she dressed different? All he knew was that he was in love with her and he couldn't tell himself otherwise.

Sean walked home, recounting the events of the day. How could Dillon not see her? How come the teacher did not introduce her? How did she slip into class unnoticed by all the other students? She was just so beautiful.... but why did nobody else see her? He found all of this to be strange. He turned the corner on the side of the street and walked home. He never talked to her, he just followed her around. But she never seemed to mind. Why? Why was she dressed different? All he knew was that he was in love with her and he couldn't tell himself otherwise.
The violetetchi smileled come with me I want to show you something they went to the library and pulled out a old school book from 10 thats me iit said under her name

"That must mean... You... you can't be!"

"I am..."

Sean awoke from his dream, sweating and panting. He wondered what that frightening dream meant. He took his notepad and wrote down to visit the library after school. He was going to find that book.

Later at school...

Sean tried to convince Dillon there was a girl. The ura young violetchi just sat there, minding her own buisness.

Sean: I'm tellin ya Dillon, there IS a girl sitting there.

Dillon: Look, I respect you and all that, but you must have a screw loose today. There is no girl! That desk has been empty for years! Nobody uses it anymore.

The teacher walked over to their desk.

"Whaddya two doin, passing love notes? Detention for both of you for talking in class."

"But.."

"No buts. I expected more out of you Sean. And as for Dillon.. I really didnt expect much out of you."

Dillon gave Sean a mean glance after the teacher was too far away to see.

Detention started afterschool. Another kid had chosen Sean's desk, so he slid quietly next to the ura young violetchi girl's desk. She walked in silently, and calmly sat down in her desk, next to Sean. He leaned over and whispered, "So, whatcha in for?"

"Don't talk to me," She whispered back harshly. This was the very first time Sean had heard her speak, and he fell even deeper in love with her. "Go away." she insisted, and tried to push him away, but when she tried to push him off, Sean couldn't feel anything.

"What's going on?"

I will never leave you ura young violetchi i would do anything for you hmm Ura young violetchi thought anything hey ok

The girl sighed. "You are a very creepy young boy," the girl said. "But I'll at least tell you my name."

"I am Naomi, and I am not alive anymore."

"..W.What?" Sean almost fell out of his chair. "So.. You're a ghost." He gasped.

She smiled at him. "That's right.. And I have come to ask you for help to bring me back to life."

"There's no way.. I can't.."

"You must find the book with the recipe for a potion that will bring me back to life. It will be difficult to make, but if you can rescue me, I promise I will love you." Naomi smiled at him before disappearing. Sean was left puzzled for the rest of class. He skipped his next class to go straight to the library, where he began to search desperately for the book in his dreams..

"Uh, I'm looking for a reference book on.. Uh.. The history of Tamatown!"

His mom looked unconvinced, but then said "Fine." and then left to go shopping.

Sean..

..... was relived then he saw the book Mom thats the book I want she bought it Sean seach and searched until.....

They came to the checkout desk. Sean's mom turned around and said, "Sorry, Sean. I don't have enough money to buy it. We'll come again later when it's on sale."

"Bbut- but mom I neeeeed that book!"

(OOC: Sean's friend Dillon is actually a girl. Her real name is Deborah, but when she was in preschool, she pronounced it Delloh. Later, she called herself Dillon instead. Just clearin' the air. Notice how I didn't call Dillon a "he".)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.

Sean was in a panic. What could he do? He loved that ghost girl so much, and yet he couldn't get her at this rate.. He wanted her.

then out of nowhere the book was on for 1 dollar " MUM! its on for 1 dollar!" lets buy it

Sean wanted to wail and cry and throw a tantrum, but he knew better than to do so in public. But he was mad. "NO!" He pulled away from his mom and he ran away, not really knowing where he was going...

...And eneded up running back home. He found the key under the mat and went inside, then smashed his piggy-bank for the book that he needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back