Something Awful

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smed it was them from Kinder and they looked so cute

just then the Voetchi appered......

and gossiped with Dillion. Sean watched, and he stood up to leave not wanting to bother Dillion and Violetchi. But Dillion asked if he wanted hot chocolate, so Sean said yes and decided to stay longer. Sean sat and sipped his hot chocolate while listening to Dillion and Violetchi gossip about boys, but suddenly something that Violetchi said shocked Sean. "My younger sister, Naomi loved hot chocolate.." She broke down into tears, and then...

Last edited by a moderator:
um you do realize Dillon is a girl thats awkard

dissapered into the night

(Whoops sorry I forgot, hang on I'll edit it so it doesn't look that bad)

"I'll go after her." Sean ran after Violetchi. Violetchi saw him and asked..

"what are youn doing here?" "why did you leave?" " I just need a moment becouse well my younger sis Naomi died and i loved her very much"

"Was she a Young UraVioletchi?" Sean asked Violetchi, who was crying loudly. "Y..Yes.. She was pretty, and then she got into a car accident.." She cried louder. Sean patted her on the back. Suddenly..

Naomi appered out of no where

"your a ghost!" violetchi gasped " I am I just wanted to be with you '

Violetchi burst into tears, and tried to hug Naomi but since Naomi was a ghost, Violetchi went straight through her. She sobbed louder. Naomi began to cry too. She turned to Sean and said, "Please, hurry and make the potion for my sister Ana's sake." Then she vanished, and Sean..

ran and got the ingredients and Made Naomi alive again

(OOC: That is just speeding up the story too fast. I'll add a few twists.)

Naomi appeared to Sean again and said, "The potion didn't work, Sean. Something else is keeping me from coming back to life. I think...," Naomi had to stifle her tears, "I think I was murdered,"

She showed Sean a horrifying scar that ran the entire length of her arm. "And I think that is why."

Dillon sat on her bed, looking at a photo of Sean hanging in her room. "Oh, Sean," she said dreamily, "I will always love you. I wish you just felt the same way about me." Dillon sighed. She wished there was some way she could help him...

Sean said maybe if we find a cure for te scar and get the potion

Ana and Naomi shook their heads at the same time. "No, I don't think it'll be that easy. I somehow think that.. It's not a potion that will save me this time." Naomi said this sadly. "I promise I will keep looking!" Sean smiled and then Ana burst into tears and hugged him, while Naomi simply watched a bit jealously.

Dillion looked at her calendar. It was almost Valentine's Day. Dillion went to buy a box of chocolates, and then hid it under her bed and then waited for Valentine's Day to come. When it did come...

Dillon smiled Sean um here is a Valentine present Sean looked surprised:you you love me?"

Dillon looked a bit emarresed:um yeah"....

But then Dillon burst out laughing and said "Just Kidding!!" They both had a good laugh about it, and then they went back to class.

For the rest of the day, Sean seemed to ignore her. She kept trying to make romantic hints. She even wore her best outfit, and trust me, Dillon was no girly-girl. He broke her heart. He paid no attention to her, he just kept all of his attention on a small, rather old-looking card signed "Naomi" with a beautiful hint of elegance. Who was this Naomi, and why did she steal Sean's heart?

"I bet that witch of a girl doesn't even know his name," Dillon muttered bitterly through her teeth. "Nobody takes MY Sean and gets away with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
so after class Dillon pulled over Sean why have you been igoring me?

"Oh, you are still so funny!" Sean laughed. "See you later, buddy!" Sean said, still giggling, and promptly left. Dillon wondered why she even bothered.

so after school Dillon spyed on Sean discovering the he

"Maybe I'm just too dumb for him. I mean, look at him! He's reading under a tree! Wait a minute... with a girl! That must be Naomi!"

So she used her binoculars to take a closer look, but it was just his little sister, Willa, back to annoy him.

"I guess, to him, I'm just a good friend. Oh well, someday I'll get over him. I wish I had the courage to tell him that i believed his ghost girl story, but I didn't want to look stupid."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back