Something Awful

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then sean saw binoculars in the bushes in a faraway distance

"Willa, do you see that over there in the bushes?.."

"no bubb, All I see ish weaves".

"Im going to go ask mum.."

Then sean freaked out and left not knowing...

sean got his mum and they looked in the bush

there they saw naomi

"Naomi? what are you doing are you spying on me?" sean asked

"well....yeah who was that girl with you?"Naomi said sadly

"um that was my little sister"sean explained

"ok" Naomi said

"oh no it's clear that Naomi and sean love each other now we are in a love triangle what do i do now?" Dillon asked herself

OOC: Dillon has no idea who Naomi is. You probably could not see a ghost from a 3rd story window, even with binoculars.

Dillon decided she had to check out what was going on down there. She exited her apartment and ran down to the park. She saw Sean, or at least his back, and ran up and hugged him, and ran back into the bushes. Nobody saw her, though, but Sean felt it. "Probably Naomi." Sean and Dillon both sighed happily, but for different reasons. Dillon was happy that she hugged Sean, but Sean was happy because he thought Naomi had snuck up and hugged him. Either way, they both felt like flying.

Sean went up to Naomi "Naomi i love you will you be my girlfriend forever?"

Naomi sslimed and Hugged Sean "of course I will" Dillon walked off sadly not beliving what just happened thinking how could he

How could he!!!!!!!!!!! have a girlfriend WHO IS AIR! APPRENTLY CALLED NAOMI

so she walked up to sean and said um sean i came here to talk to you but i heard you called Air Naomi suddonly she started to see Naomi

OMG your dating a ghost?!?! How could you?!

She ran crying back home, half brokenhearted, half confused. She couldn't believe he picked a dead girl over her, his best friend. She sobbed into her pillow.

Sean ran after Dillion screwaming her name but she just kept crying in her pillow so sean just walked of to go to Naomi

"What's her problem?" Naomi smirked.

"I... don't.. know..."

Sean really had no idea what was going on.

"It's probably the fact she has a boy's name. Gosh, what a name, Dillon,"

"It's not her real name. Her name is Deborah and somehow, people just call her that."

"Oh well. Gosh, you'd think she'd never seen a ghost before!"

"Well, she really hasn't. She looked scared, like REALLY scared."

"Goodness.. I hope I didn't scare her too bad.."

Dillon just stood up and looked at the photo of them together she really didnt want to talk to Sean or Naomi anymore Sean and Naomi went infront of Dillons House Dillon wh6y are you so upset? there was no answer so he flew a note up to her window it said

"What's wrong?"

No reply. No sounds, no nothing. Not even a sob.

Naomi went through the door and she opened the door for Sean.

Nobody. Dillon was... gone.

she had run away where no where could find her she felt really sad she wanted to die!

Naomi and Sean searched the room, looking for her. She was nowhere to be found, but Naomi found a note, scribbled in free-hand, and the recently torn-off metro train tickets. The note read, "Goodbye, Tamatown. I'm finally leaving in search of better people."

"well i dont care about her any more she kept spying on me" sean said "um yeah " Naomi said lol jk this is what really happened

"WE HAVE TO FIND HER " 'there are dangris things outside tamatown

when she got off the Train they were different creatures the were Neopets everyboby stared at illon

oh soz

x out lst comment

she went to this stange place where lots of differnt Tamagotchis she hadnt seen before courous she kept oing toward the place

Dillon started feeling awkward thwere.

Meanwhile, Naomi and Sean were thinking how their relationship would work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back