Sign in to follow this  
Carleesi

Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

I can help you if you need to mine is coming today (supposedly haha it's in my town but its yet to arrive at my doorstep haha)

ichiro.malfoy, does the pc option give you a password? I think it's for M!X land as they will have little games that can give you extra gotchi points on tamatv.com plus a ful visual family tree.

it'salmost like the "mixed" the +C and 4U with an IDL shaped shell haha

That'd be fantastic if you can help me out! I plan on starting out by translating all the menu options, so if you could post a video of you scrolling through all the options or take pics of the menus that would help immensely.

• Like 2

That'd be fantastic if you can help me out! I plan on starting out by translating all the menu options, so if you could post a video of you scrolling through all the options or take pics of the menus that would help immensely.

no worries just recived it this minute I'll check it out for a bit and then start posting discoveries and I'll take some menu screenshots

• Like 1

ichiro.malfoy, does the pc option give you a password? I think it's for M!X land as they will have little games that can give you extra gotchi points on tamatv.com plus a ful visual family tree.

Yes, it looks like it. I will explore more of this functionality over the next few days.

• Like 1

ooh just found that when you choose to find friends in different towns as you can choose to use an item to play with them they also have items characters you meet dislike as I found mametchi dislikes crayons it's quite possible they have favourite items too other than that only tamatown is unlocked when you reach toddler stage.

also Icon backgrounds are still available but must be unlocked and the eco triplets are still in the park every 0 day as today I got an eco badge I remember a guy on youtube with the m!x saying there are quite a few day exclusive events too.

Edited by furbitchi
  • Like 2

Ah! It's so cool to see that the PC option is back! I wanna learn more about it too :D!

I'm so excited!! Still a week or so to go for me. dang, why is my shipping so slooow!

So far I've found that the fact each destination has it's own food, snack ,toys, and accessories to be purchased makes it one of the first colour tama's (apart from the +C) to not scream "I need downloads to be fun" there is so many things to be found in this toy yet and I'm already satisfied at the beginning of the toy only having one destination unlocked!!

so far it also says in the instructions when you mix tamas the tamadepa and park in "my town" changes apparently to depict the tamagotchi's that you got married I'm not 100% but it's along those lines.

living rooms are now also 1500 gotchi instead of 500 and as well as the restaurant function you can just buy food items for your fridge at towns!

Small update: I noticed usually with colour tamas when the screen blacks into power saving mode, if you were to press A to turn it on it makes a delayed icon selection sound which is an interesting design choice but not bad.

also the entire faceplate is now the screen plastic as well HALLELUJAH! Hahahah no more dirt in the corner of the toy!!.

(screen plastic is as cheap as ever though *sigh* the scratches this thing will get.........)

Edited by furbitchi
  • Like 4

So, it got here super fast. It's my first color tama and I'm so out of my mind with how beautiful it looks. It doesn't look too hard to play but I don't get the idenshi lab thing because it goes too fast for me to read. What's it about? Anyone?

So, it got here super fast. It's my first color tama and I'm so out of my mind with how beautiful it looks. It doesn't look too hard to play but I don't get the idenshi lab thing because it goes too fast for me to read. What's it about? Anyone?

Wow, fast shipping! Lucky you :)

I don't have the tama yet but if you take a video or some photos I can translate the text, maybe that will help? Also if there are any relevant images and paragraphs in the instruction booklet I can translate that as well.

• Like 1

Wow, thanks. It kinda looks like they explain how the genetics work, but I'm so not sure (my Japanese is very basic at best).

There's nothing about the lab in the booklet. It looks like it is a Tamagotchi Town thing and they don't get into so much detail as to explain what's in the locations.

I made a couple short videos. Will post them asap.

I can't seem to be able to edit my last post with my cell, so I'm sorry I'm double posting.

Here are the vids.

Wow, all of this looks and sounds so amazing! Thank you to everyone who is already working together to get translations and whatnot, it's really, really appreciated. ^_^

Mine hasn't arrived yet; I ordered the cheapest option on CDJapan so it's probably going to take a while (and I have no way to track it). High fives for everyone's who's still waiting!

I can't seem to be able to edit my last post with my cell, so I'm sorry I'm double posting.

Here are the vids.

https://youtu.be/QRxEjygfU_Q

https://youtu.be/4ScRtfos4ec

My Japanese is also very basic, but I got the gist of it.

Video 1:

0:00 じょうたい せってい-- condition, or status, settings. Here it appears that you can edit the menus in some way?

0:03 たまごっちタウン -- Tamagotchi Town

0:05 あそぶものもっていく? -- Bring things to play with?

Note: Idenshi Lab means Gene Lab, or Genetics Lab

0:16 おやとこどもみためいがいにも -- Parents and their children look alike.

しゃべりかたやすきなものもにてくるんだよ -- Their way of talking is similar and they like to do similar things as well.

Maybe you can't do anything at Indenshi Lab if your character is a first generation?

Video 2:

はだのいるもいでんするようそのひとつじゃが、... -- Skin color is determined by one gene, thus...

おやがグリーンとはかぎらないんじゃぞ -- the parent does not have to be green.

I'm not really sure what to make of the second part. Is one of your tama's parents green? :huh:

Edited by Antiscian Cats
  • Like 1

No idea, he is still a teen and you get no info on the parents until he is an adult. Then, the family menu gets updated with that (for first generation, obviously).

Perhaps stuff can be done on the lab at an adult stage.

^_^

Rofl. Just became an adult mametchi and first thing it happens is that Lovelitchi proposes to him.

I'm dying here guys.

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts.

It seems we can change our tamagotchis colour with sweets. I went to the sweets place through regular restaurant and had my teenage aged tama eat a bunch of Cream Sodas (クリムーソダー). She ended up turning green! I experimented a bit more and had her eat a bunch of Lemon Moose (レモンムース) and she turned into a cream colour. I think I may have fed her the same sweet like 3-5 times in a row for it to work. I havent tried any of the other sweets besides those two, but I'm sure the other sweets in the restaurant can change them as well. :)

Restaurant Snack/Sweets Colour Change List

----------------------------------------------------------------

レモンムース (Lemon Moose): Light Cream

クリムーソダー (Cream Soda): Dark Green

トマトジュス (Tomato Juice): Red

ベリー2センデー ( 2 Berry Sunday):

(More to come later as my tama is full right now.)

Edited by Durin
  • Like 2

I'll be picking up my m!x from the post office tomorrow! So excited! I'll get started on menu translations then :)

Thank you Antiscian Cats! I am so excited for mine to arrive Thursday. :-)