Sign in to follow this  
Carleesi

Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

For colour Tamagotchis there is no need to turn the lights off. You won't find those options anywhere, anyway :D

How come that when I search them up on Amazon, all that comes up is the Tamagotchi 4U or older Tamagotchi versions? Have they already ran out of stock for the M!X? Or am I not looking hard enough? Some TTers have seen them on Amazon, but when I look for them, there's nothing...

Edited by ~SkrillexGotchi~

For colour Tamagotchis there is no need to turn the lights off. You won't find those options anywhere, anyway :D

The notification icon stays on, though.

Edited by dintern8s

Oh okay, thanks.

She didn't stop crying until I played with her. I don't know if I just got a crybaby (lol) but she literally cries every two minutes or so.

Do you know if we need to turn off the lights when they go to bed? I see the notification icon but don't see the option to turn the lights off.

this version of tamagotchi relies heavily on the happiness bar rather than th hunger meter your tama may get full but they on't be happy until you have the happiness up a certain level I recommend whenever you get the baby stage on a M!X have an hour free to constantly keep an eye on it as it's a very needy growth stage.

snacks don't really do much either it's worth while using items than feeding snacks as your tama will be sick of eating them anyway

The notification icon stays on, though.

You need to play with the tama until the happy meter is filled halfway through (it's like eight little bars, that's as far as it will go until they are adults and you can start finding out what they like or dislike. Then it can really max out.). That will keep them on the safe tears-free zone. And yeah, every single one is as crybaby. It kinda gets to me every time an egg hatches but just playing with them and feeding them a couple of snacks makes the trick.

The lights turn out automatically when the screen goes dark. I find it funny that on the next generations the parent goes to check on the baby from time to time while it is sleeping. It's super cute. :)

You need to play with the tama until the happy meter is filled halfway through (it's like eight little bars, that's as far as it will go until they are adults and you can start finding out what they like or dislike. Then it can really max out.). That will keep them on the safe tears-free zone. And yeah, every single one is as crybaby. It kinda gets to me every time an egg hatches but just playing with them and feeding them a couple of snacks makes the trick.

The lights turn out automatically when the screen goes dark. I find it funny that on the next generations the parent goes to check on the baby from time to time while it is sleeping. It's super cute. :)

That's super helpful advice, thanks a lot!

PSA about faceplate removal:

https://67.media.tumblr.com/d3d741163a1140b14c38c07c2642bb02/tumblr_ob0lidMd2y1vbd23to1_400.jpg

I urge anyone who is thinking about removing the tamagotchi m!x faceplate to take caution.

According to others who have done this it should be a very simple and easy process. However... I opened the Tamagotchi up and tried to pop the faceplate out from the inside by pressing on the four small slits. The faceplate is wedged in there very tightly. I read online that you have to push with some force to pop the little legs out. I applied so much force that micro fractures appeared in the shell, and I could not even get the plate to budge.

I regret trying to remove the faceplate and advise you not to attempt to do so. Now my brand new tama is damaged. ): I suppose I'm taking one for the team.

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts. Please use the Edit function.

PSA about faceplate removal:

https://67.media.tumblr.com/d3d741163a1140b14c38c07c2642bb02/tumblr_ob0lidMd2y1vbd23to1_400.jpg

I urge anyone who is thinking about removing the tamagotchi m!x faceplate to take caution.

According to others who have done this it should be a very simple and easy process. However... I opened the Tamagotchi up and tried to pop the faceplate out from the inside by pressing on the four small slits. The faceplate is wedged in there very tightly. I read online that you have to push with some force to pop the little legs out. I applied so much force that micro fractures appeared in the shell, and I could not even get the plate to budge.

I regret trying to remove the faceplate and advise you not to attempt to do so. Now my brand new tama is damaged. ): I suppose I'm taking one for the team.

Woah, that looks painful. Hopefully it isn't too noticeable on the whole. :(

So I unlocked melody land on the melody tamagotchi. I set the clock at 6:59 so my tama would get up in a minute to buy cheap items from the lady at the park. After I went home I went to my backyard and a marching band passes by and my tama joins in and marches all the way to melody land. :) so cute the random animations.

Any reason why the M!X doesn't show up on Amazon for me but it shows for everyone else? (repeating the question since there's no answer...)

Like everyone else has seen it, but when I go to look, I see none in stock. Am I not fast enough? Is there something I'm forgetting when I search for it?

Edited by ~SkrillexGotchi~

Any reason why the M!X doesn't show up on Amazon for me but it shows for everyone else? (repeating the question since there's no answer...)

Like everyone else has seen it, but when I go to look, I see none in stock. Am I not fast enough? Is there something I'm forgetting when I search for it?

What are you putting in for a search? I don't see them when I search "tamagotchi". I have to search "tamagotchi m!x".

I just unlocked Spacy land. I have rainbow wallpaper. Went out at night and some ufo came and abducted my tama carrying her to spacy land. Lol.

Sorry, I just can't seem to find the edit feature while on my cell.

You get to spacy land by rocket instead of using the regular train.

I love this tamagotchi!!

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts.

@ichiro.malfoy Did you remove your post with the menu translation? I can't find it.

Sorry, I just can't seem to find the edit feature while on my cell.

If you can't see it on your device then double-check next time to make sure you haven't missed anything before hitting the post button. We'd love to help but we don't have enough staff who can look after this thread 24/7 just to clean up after everybody.

@ichiro.malfoy Did you remove your post with the menu translation? I can't find it.

It's still there - just hidden inside a spoiler tag.

If you can't see it on your device then double-check next time to make sure you haven't missed anything before hitting the post button. We'd love to help but we don't have enough staff who can look after this thread 24/7 just to clean up after everybody.

Stuff happened after I had posted. Next time I'll just keep it to myself and won't share it with the rest of the people. I thnk that's what I'll do from now on. Excuse me for being excited about the discoveries and wanting to share them with the rest of the people.

Have a nice day you too.

Stuff happened after I had posted. Next time I'll just keep it to myself and won't share it with the rest of the people. I thnk that's what I'll do from now on. Excuse me for being excited about the discoveries and wanting to share them with the rest of the people.

Have a nice day you too.

We appreciate your enthusiasm and your contributions, but if it makes you think that it gives you an excuse to keep flooding and spamming the forums, then I'm sorry but it is my duty to disagree - nothing personal really.

Rules and etiquette apply to everyone, no exemptions.

Also there is no need to threaten everyone with you not sharing anything. That kind of attitude is just... unnecessary.

As a Guide it is one of my responsibilities to keep the forums clutter-free and majority of forums over the Internet works the same way.

If you have other concerns you can contact Admin or the other Guides as I'm done discussing this matter.

Staying back on topic, for Melody m!x owners, you don't need anything special to unlock Melody Land, once you reach your third generation just visit your garden and the marching band will take you there.

Has anyone or is anyone able to translate the speaking when tama m!x is in the lab?