do you wont to chose your character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mynci_lover123123

Reaction score
on the back off your tama un screw the srew,then take out the batery,than un screw the four screws in each corner,than there will be a little mettel thing that says debug above it, it is by were the batery is supose to be than get a dule pencle and rube it at least 13 times than a egg will apear and then restart is when it says boy or girl press the first butten!!

if you have any questions pm me

that wont work you just press the restart butten
no u have to get one of those little screw drivers and take the 4 little screws of then u see some words that say debug. if it doesnt have debug then it wont work~ it doesnt work on connexions.

i havent tried it but it sounds cool..

It does work! But you don't have to rub it "at least 13 times". You just have to make sure there is some pencil lead inbetween those little semi circles. The reason it works is because the semi circles are a open circuit. When the pencil lead is connecting them, it is then a closed circuit. It turns the debugged mode "ON".

[quote name=.: :( :.' date='Mar 29 2006, 07:36 AM] It does work! But you don't have to rub it "at least 13 times". You just have to make sure there is some pencil lead inbetween those little semi circles. The reason it works is because the semi circles are a open circuit. When the pencil lead is connecting them, it is then a closed circuit. It turns the debugged mode "ON".

.: :mimitchi: :. your VERY smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) :lol: :unsure: :wacko: B) :blink: B) :lol: ;) :huh: :huh: :D

You can also fastforward it. press b when none of the icons are highlighted :angry:

ummmm u dont no how....cuz tht makes no sence at all and it bet it wont even work :huh: <_< .....anyways..u go along with that plan that it will <_<

ya, but i don't get it, how can u tell what its gonna be, i knoe u debug it, but then how do u choose the character??? :(

doesnt debbuging or whatever you call it risking ur tamagotchi? wat if u do it wrong????

cool would i get to say i want a girl and get a girl then be able to choose my toddlers and teens and adults?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back