do you wont to chose your character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm yeah it is called debugging but if you reaally think about it, it takes away the random fun and it might do weird things if you debug it B)

I'm going to use it on my V1 maybe my V2 because I have two of them

on the back off your tama un screw the srew,then take out the batery,than un screw the four screws in each corner,than there will be a little mettel thing that says debug above it, it is by were the batery is supose to be than get a dule pencle and rube it at least 13 times than a egg will apear and then restart is when it says boy or girl press the first butten!!
if you have any questions pm me
:angry: i don't get it how do you chose your character is it just boy girl? :mellow:

People!!!

I am at my friends house and we r connecting and i've forgotten all my codes. I have them wrotten down at home but I forgot to bring it!!1

Please help quickly and to help please pm me not reply!!!

Thx

lol yes, it is called debugging :unsure:

anyway, thanks for the info, Mynci_lover123123!!

~Tama-Shiba~

ya, but i don't get it, how can u tell what its gonna be, i knoe u debug it, but then how do u choose the character??? :furawatchi:
when you get your baby it will get a picture seeing what it looks like, then press the A button and you can choose

Don't lisin to them its fake they just want you to look at the things they posted up its not real....they think they are so cool when people look at their things that they posted up!!!!!DO NOT LISIN.....turst me!!! :gozarutchi: :)

Your tamaqueen,

tamaqueenrules :huh:

P.S.When you take out the batterys the tama starts all over again!!!!!

ppl this is totally off topic but how do i fast forward my tamagotchi v3? pllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hlp.

i got one of the uk one's are there two sets of four screws you have to unscrew or just 4?

It didn't work at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back