do you wont to chose your character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Debuging does actually work. Yesterday I did it to my v3 and you can undebug by erasing the pencil marks. Here's a trick for keeping your character. Once you've chosen your character undebug your tamagotchi and choose download. Now you have your custom character.

WARNING!!!

If you attempt to de-bug, you might disconnect a wire. That wire is very vital if you want to keep its sound. I will soon post a topic on it. The topic URL is here (Not yet)

I have Debugged a Tama before :huh: It does work.. so for those saying it doesn't.. why are you saying that? o_o There's even proof on the internet ;P

If I recall though... was it Connexions that wouldn't let you debug it? I remember there's one kind you can not debug.

debuging really works thereis sooo many cool charecters i did not even know about

PEOPLE!!!! TRUST ME!!! IT'S BETTER IF YOU HAVE IT AS A SURPRISE. BESIDES, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN. DEBUGGING A TAMAGOTCHI CAN REARANGE SOMETHING. MY ANSWER IS "THANKS. BUT, NO THANKS. I LIKE IT NATURAL AND SURPRISING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back