Sign in to follow this  
Mametchi72096

Robotchi does not exist

Your so cool tamacool900!!!!

um...did you try to back yourself up on another account and forget to log out or something? o_O

tama crazy adotchi is the american AND japenese robotchi is not real!People are stupid and wouldnt look at the growth chart so they named it robotchi I mean really would japanese give it a name like robotchi? I mean compare the name billotchi to biroutchi they are the same character and america gave the name billotchi to that character.

I agree, espically sense I know limited japanese. Robotto (remember "Domo arigotao Mr. Robotto"? ;)) is the japanese word for robot, so robotchi makes sense. OK? Ok. So Robotchi DOES exist, this is the japanese name, now let's hope all these topics are closed and left alone, OK? Ok. Thanxbai.

read tamagotchi.com. Who cares if tamagotchi.com is crummy, it only needs to be updated whenever there's a new v, like V3.

People are stupid and wouldnt look at the growth chart so they named it robotchi

Hurting others feelings aren't very nice of you. I remember when tamatalk first opened and I recall hearing Androchi being called Robotchi alot. Anyway, I'm not going to fight over what the true name is. I personaly believe Robotchi is the Japanese name and I prefer to use that then to Androchi.

I think its sad to see young people fighting over something this silly as this. Its clear that you are not mature enough to handle a disscussion without insulting. *shakes head at topic and leaves*

Amerian=Adrotchi

Japanese=Robotchi

This is the final statement!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE TAMA NAMES ARE IN JAPANESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAW with my OWN EYES that Robotchi is called Androtchi. Still, I insist on calling Androtchi Robotchi. On one of Skillfull Abbot's Entama character chart (in reference section) the chart says in Japanese: Robotchi. Yes, I can read Japanese, but very very little. So, it ain't matter what you call it. Just stick with what YOU want to call it!

Besides, I think this is getting REALLY stupid now... I wish that Admin will close this.

You guys find the silliest things to argue about, and I'm probably silly for adding to the fire.....

Yes the japanese IS robotchi, and always has been. Why are English released names different the Japanese names you wonder?

Well, its because character names are changed for EASE OF PRONUNCIATION. Sometimes its changed for cultural reasons. This

is not uncommon between U.S. and Japan.

For Example:

The movie Fast and Furious in Japan is known as "Wild Speed"

The Anime Gasshuberu in the U.S. is called "Zatch Bell"

The Character Jyunouchi from Yugi Oh is called "Joe" in the U.S. versions of Yugi Oh.

Either way you cut it the characters are the same.

One last note: Bandai U.S. got themselves in hole when they changed the names for various Tamgotchi releases. Basically they either forgot

[unlikely], or The technology got better and they could use more text characters in the newer versions and have the names appear more closely

to the original. I'm only guessing about this last part though.

SOMEBODY TELL ME BANDAI'S EMAIL ADDRESS! I WANT TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FORALL!

DON'T STRETCH THE PAGE.

ONCE AND FOR ALL:

ROBOTCHI: JAPANESE NAME

ANDROTCHI: ENGLISH NAME

Deal w/ it~

read tamagotchi.com. Who cares if tamagotchi.com is crummy, it only needs to be updated whenever there's a new v, like V3.

Yes, they say Androtchi on tamagotchi.com becuase that is the AMERICAN site! That is the AMERICAN (actually english) name! Both are correct!

Now, can't this flame war be locked?

TELL ME WHAT BANDAI'S EMAIL ADDRESS IS AND THIS WILL BE FINAL! UNTIL THEN BE SILENT AND I WILL SAY THE RESULTS WHEN I CAN! Edited by hypergotchi

Every body calls :mellow: robotchi. :mellow: is realy called androtchi.I saw it on tamagotchi.com.

it doesnt matter what u call them they meen the same thing!!!

(sorry if im being to harsh)

curse the person who started this robotchi mess.

don't say that that is mean

Just tell me te address. Well, I'm on my sisters account. I'm Hypergotchi. She wanted something and I kinda got carried away. Second time it's happened.

oops... Sorry for double reply!