Robotchi does not exist

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys find the silliest things to argue about, and I'm probably silly for adding to the fire.....

Yes the japanese IS robotchi, and always has been. Why are English released names different the Japanese names you wonder?

Well, its because character names are changed for EASE OF PRONUNCIATION. Sometimes its changed for cultural reasons. This

is not uncommon between U.S. and Japan.

For Example:

The movie Fast and Furious in Japan is known as "Wild Speed"

The Anime Gasshuberu in the U.S. is called "Zatch Bell"

The Character Jyunouchi from Yugi Oh is called "Joe" in the U.S. versions of Yugi Oh.

Either way you cut it the characters are the same.

One last note: Bandai U.S. got themselves in hole when they changed the names for various Tamgotchi releases. Basically they either forgot

[unlikely], or The technology got better and they could use more text characters in the newer versions and have the names appear more closely

to the original. I'm only guessing about this last part though.

[SIZE=30pt] SOMEBODY TELL ME BANDAI'S EMAIL ADDRESS! I WANT TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]ALL![/SIZE]

DON'T STRETCH THE PAGE.

ONCE AND FOR ALL:

ROBOTCHI: JAPANESE NAME

ANDROTCHI: ENGLISH NAME

Deal w/ it~

read tamagotchi.com. Who cares if tamagotchi.com is crummy, it only needs to be updated whenever there's a new v, like V3.
Yes, they say Androtchi on tamagotchi.com becuase that is the AMERICAN site! That is the AMERICAN (actually english) name! Both are correct!

Now, can't this flame war be locked?

[SIZE=30pt]TELL ME WHAT BANDAI'S EMAIL ADDRESS IS AND THIS WILL BE FINAL! UNTIL THEN BE SILENT AND I WILL SAY THE RESULTS WHEN I CAN![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Every body calls :mellow: robotchi. :mellow: is realy called androtchi.I saw it on tamagotchi.com.
it doesnt matter what u call them they meen the same thing!!!

(sorry if im being to harsh)

Just tell me te address. Well, I'm on my sisters account. I'm Hypergotchi. She wanted something and I kinda got carried away. Second time it's happened.

No. I don't have to be silent.

Nobody knows Bandai's email, and why don't you trust all us tamatalkers? This is a very dumb agruement. It's just a name. And knowing the final thing won't make people convert. (Espically me as you are here yelling at me and stretching pages; why should I do anything you tell me?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back