Robotchi does not exist

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught you! let me ask you a question: Is mimitchi.com the official tamagotchi website, made by tamagotchi's creators? no. but tamagotchi.com was, and before they took off the character chart, the character chart said ANDROTCHI. and, like someone on my pole, what are they called, someone said imagine bandai naming a japanese character robotchi. seriously, I caught you. you're disagreeing with tamagotchi's creators.
Lol, calm down. :eek:

Ok, tamagotchi.com is an "official" site, but it is also a crappy site. They take ages to update. TamaTalk gets the stuff (we find out the codes, the charts are sent here, we get all the cool previews, etc...) before. :) :D

As for Androtchi/Robotchi, its the same thing!

Andro as android is the Japanese name. Robotchi is the one Americans use. I guess bandai must've switched names now.

This is not the first change, in fact, almot a totality of V3 characters are labelled wrongly on that chart. If you look at official Osu/Mesu charts, their names are different.

Also, Yungomametchi is the way Japanese say Young Mametchi, and all those other Young chars.

Petitchi is another "bad" name BanDai gave, it is really Puchitchi or Shiropuchitchi (Shiro is white).

Yu-fotchi is Japanese name for UFOtchi.

Furawatchi is the Japanese name, it has been called that since the Keitais came out. When te V2s came out, it became Korotchi for the USA.

Urutchi is called Wooltchi in USA. Leaftchi has been renamed Violetchi (absolute replica of Furwatchi made by colour blind BanDai worker I'd say. :p :p).

Maskutchi was the old character, and it now Masktchi.

So, as we see, many names have changed, or have different forms.

There are no "official" ones, but I prefer to call them by Japanese names, as those came out first.

But most changes are made because either the pronounciation of some names would be harder for an American/English person, and they are cahnged to a different name that resemble wat the character looks like. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know... furawatchi flowes more than "leaftchi" Leaftchi sounds all chopy :eek:
HM yeah furwatchi is a lot better.And yeah but bandai gave the name billotchi to character whos true name is biroutchi.Spiffy, petitchi was the name of the 3rd gen baby in mesu/osu so I dont think its bad.But yeah I prefer the japanese names as they sound more like a tamagotchi name should.

Lol, calm down. :gozarutchi:
Ok, tamagotchi.com is an "official" site, but it is also a crappy site. They take ages to update. TamaTalk gets the stuff (we find out the codes, the charts are sent here, we get all the cool previews, etc...) before. :huh: :huh:

Andro as android is the Japanese name. Robotchi is the one Americans use. I guess bandai must've switched names now.

This is not the first change, in fact, almot a totality of V3 characters are labelled wrongly on that chart. If you look at official Osu/Mesu charts, their names are different.

Also, Yungomametchi is the way Japanese say Young Mametchi, and all those other Young chars.

Petitchi is another "bad" name BanDai gave, it is really Puchitchi or Shiropuchitchi (Shiro is white).

Furawatchi is the Japanese name, it has been called that since the Keitais came out. When te V2s came out, it became Korotchi for the USA.

Urutchi is called Wooltchi in USA. Leaftchi has been renamed Violetchi (absolute replica of Furwatchi made by colour blind BanDai worker I'd say. B) :huh: ).

There are no "official" ones, but I prefer to call them by Japanese names, as those came out first.

But most changes are made because either the pronounciation of some names would be harder for an American/English person, and they are cahnged to a different name that resemble wat the character looks like. :)
No, only people who read the topic that said the author would, if they could, rename it robotchi, and thought that meant it was the real name, says that. ask Bandai if robotchi is a real tama name.

:huh: i know this is not part of any thing we are talking about but how do you get those icons?

Lol, calm down. :huh:
Ok, tamagotchi.com is an "official" site, but it is also a crappy site. They take ages to update. TamaTalk gets the stuff (we find out the codes, the charts are sent here, we get all the cool previews, etc...) before. :angry: :angry:

Urutchi is called Wooltchi in USA. Leaftchi has been renamed Violetchi (absolute replica of Furwatchi made by colour blind BanDai worker I'd say. :mametchi: :( ).

But most changes are made because either the pronounciation of some names would be harder for an American/English person, and they are cahnged to a different name that resemble wat the character looks like. :angry:
No, Maskutchi was a p1 character that looked nothing like the connection one, and it was just above kuchipatchis on the growth chart. Just FYI.

um hey every1 alot of us allready knew that what every1 calls"robotchi" is called androtchi, well any hoooo, i wrote this awesome story about tamas on www.mimitchi.com if u go to fan fiction on the linking site, weel my story should be coming soon plz check for updates!!!! it is by *~tamagirl~* !

ty for listenin,

*~tamagirl~*

Amerian=AdrotchiJapanese=Robotchi

This is the final statement!
I agree, espically sense I know limited japanese. Robotto (remember "Domo arigotao Mr. Robotto"? :furawatchi: ) is the japanese word for robot, so robotchi makes sense. OK? Ok. So Robotchi DOES exist, this is the japanese name, now let's hope all these topics are closed and left alone, OK? Ok. Thanxbai.

tama crazy adotchi is the american AND japenese robotchi is not real!People are stupid and wouldnt look at the growth chart so they named it robotchi I mean really would japanese give it a name like robotchi? I mean compare the name billotchi to biroutchi they are the same character and america gave the name billotchi to that character.

I agree, espically sense I know limited japanese. Robotto (remember "Domo arigotao Mr. Robotto"? ;) ) is the japanese word for robot, so robotchi makes sense. OK? Ok. So Robotchi DOES exist, this is the japanese name, now let's hope all these topics are closed and left alone, OK? Ok. Thanxbai.
read tamagotchi.com. Who cares if tamagotchi.com is crummy, it only needs to be updated whenever there's a new v, like V3.

People are stupid and wouldnt look at the growth chart so they named it robotchi
Hurting others feelings aren't very nice of you. I remember when tamatalk first opened and I recall hearing Androchi being called Robotchi alot. Anyway, I'm not going to fight over what the true name is. I personaly believe Robotchi is the Japanese name and I prefer to use that then to Androchi.

I think its sad to see young people fighting over something this silly as this. Its clear that you are not mature enough to handle a disscussion without insulting. *shakes head at topic and leaves*

Amerian=AdrotchiJapanese=Robotchi

This is the final statement!
[SIZE=30pt]GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

ALL THE TAMA NAMES ARE IN JAPANESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAW with my OWN EYES that Robotchi is called Androtchi. Still, I insist on calling Androtchi Robotchi. On one of Skillfull Abbot's Entama character chart (in reference section) the chart says in Japanese: Robotchi. Yes, I can read Japanese, but very very little. So, it ain't matter what you call it. Just stick with what YOU want to call it!

Besides, I think this is getting REALLY stupid now... I wish that Admin will close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back