Scary Dream!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama~lover~V3

Reaction score
What's the scariest dream you've ever had?

Mine was...

Well I was taking my dog for a walk when suddenly everyone in the street became skeletons. They fell to the ground. Even my dog. Everyone in the world except me were dead! :D I ran away. All of a sudden the skeletons rised and started chasing me. I ran and ran and ran. The skeletons didn't stop running Finally I was so tierd I fell to the ground. The skelotons all started to eat me. They ate me whole. :(

Iwas only 6 so I thought that was super scary.

Another one was...oh gawd, this one is SICK, I'm not telling it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember a particularly scary one a few years ago... I was on a roller coaster with a whole bunch of people I knew. We were about to go around a loop de loop thing, when I realized that there was no more track at the top of the loop. So the roller coaster went crashing down into the ground.

I felt myself thrown out of my body. And I remember looking at the remains of the roller coaster, and all of the people... body parts and very gory stuff everywhere. Then I saw my own body, I kept trying to get back into it, but I couldn't.

It was weird :(

I have strange dreams every night, and I always wake up and I'm able to remember everything about them... even signs that I was able to read.

i don't know what my scariest one was but i'm saying it's was when a binch of monsters were in my house and frankenstin was right in front of me and i was crouching down and frankenstin did nothing but it was still scary cause when i woke up i fell back to sleep but all i could thing of were scary things

tama lover thats like my zombie nightmare it freaked me out :(

they were trying to eat my brain :eek: O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a really scary one once:

i was at school and during first period a HUGE storm started. it was too strong for anyone to get though so they just told us to go on as a regular day. suddenly our whole school collapsed and the only ones that lived in my school were my math class and math and science teachers and part of my science class (but very few of them) it was such a big storm outside that nobudy outside of us knew what happend. it was to loud outside for anyone else to hear. we all went into one last standing room and there were the bodys of all of my other friends exept Colleen and Heather that were with us. All of us were so upset. Then sudenly a ghost of a girl about our age (but no one from our school) showed up. Everyone expet me and Colleen backed up in horror but we were too petrefied (sp?) to move. she had a knife in her hand and kept coming tward us untill we were pressed agenst a nearby wall. We were too scared to scream or move we were just hudling together and trying to back away untill we couldn't anymore. Everyone was close but the ghost was blocking them from us. then the ghost swong the knife at us and cut us just below our chest really deep. me and colleen both wear pearl necleces and she ripped them off our necks. the ghost disapeared and everyone came to us. Colleen bleed to death next to me and i felt very weak but was not dying but i couldn't move and i was bleeding. i woke us horrifyed and sweating. i could not fall asleep for the rest of the night.

that was one of the scaryest moments of my life even though it wasn't real.

~Reanna

i had a really scary one once:
i was at school and during first period a HUGE storm started. it was too strong for anyone to get though so they just told us to go on as a regular day. suddenly our whole school collapsed and the only ones that lived in my school were my math class and math and science teachers and part of my science class (but very few of them) it was such a big storm outside that nobudy outside of us knew what happend. it was to loud outside for anyone else to hear. we all went into one last standing room and there were the bodys of all of my other friends exept Colleen and Heather that were with us. All of us were so upset. Then sudenly a ghost of a girl about our age (but no one from our school) showed up. Everyone expet me and Colleen backed up in horror but we were too petrefied (sp?) to move. she had a knife in her hand and kept coming tward us untill we were pressed agenst a nearby wall. We were too scared to scream or move we were just hudling together and trying to back away untill we couldn't anymore. Everyone was close but the ghost was blocking them from us. then the ghost swong the knife at us and cut us just below our chest really deep. me and colleen both wear pearl necleces and she ripped them off our necks. the ghost disapeared and everyone came to us. Colleen bleed to death next to me and i felt very weak but was not dying but i couldn't move and i was bleeding. i woke us horrifyed and sweating. i could not fall asleep for the rest of the night.

that was one of the scaryest moments of my life even though it wasn't real.

~Reanna
Wow, isn't it strange that you never die in dreams? (Only sometimes)

I had a dream where there was a bomb in my house under my feet.

My body disappeared and I only had a head.

I was still alive though.

WEIRD.

Wow, isn't it strange that you never die in dreams? (Only sometimes)
I had a dream where there was a bomb in my house under my feet.

My body disappeared and I only had a head.

I was still alive though.

WEIRD.
i had that same dream that i posted before twice but the second time i felt like i died before Colleen and i could see my dead body and they were saying "Reanna Reanna!!" and "omg she is dead colleen i think you might die too!" i could hear these things but i could not answer. i think i died then but then i woke up.

~Reanna

i never die in my dream i either run or wake up of course the things im running from seem to chase me like that evil zombie :D i want my brain! lol

i had that same dream that i posted before twice but the second time i felt like i died before Colleen and i could see my dead body and they were saying "Reanna Reanna!!" and "omg she is dead colleen i think you might die too!" i could hear these things but i could not answer. i think i died then but then i woke up.

~Reanna
Freaky...you really had the same dreams twice only in the second one you thought that you died first? :D well anyway I just had a rather odd and maybe even crazy idea...maybe since you had the dream twice it was a sign from the dead :(

once i had a dream that i was outside with my friends and micheal myers was trying to kill me.and one of my friends ran by and i told her micheal myers was trying to kill me and pointed to him.She looked where i pointed but she said he wasn't there but i saw him.So next all my friends and me were in a car and micheal myers drove beside us.He moved his head and looked straight into the car at me and i got scared.then i woke up and it was halloween day.

Freaky...you really had the same dreams twice only in the second one you thought that you died first? :D well anyway I just had a rather odd and maybe even crazy idea...maybe since you had the dream twice it was a sign from the dead :(
maybe... :) and in the second one it felt like the first one exactly exept that one thing

~Reanna

I've had many scary dreams. I'll just tell one that's - - this close to being scary.

I was in school, normal day. Then one person turned into a zombie. Then he started biting everyone and they all became zombies except me and my friend Rachel. Then we ran into the schoolyard. Then my other friend (a zombie) named Alec's head fell off. We were screaming and we ran into the school basement. We went into the girls bathroom but there was a zombie. We ran out but then we saw a room we had never seen before. We went in. It was dark and there was no light switch. We looked around and saw two crayons on a table. (It doesn't sound scary, but trust me, it is) We ran out and..

That's all. I might tell you another dream later..

-Kuchipatchi-

I've had many scary dreams. I'll just tell one that's - - this close to being scary.
I was in school, normal day. Then one person turned into a zombie. Then he started biting everyone and they all became zombies except me and my friend Rachel. Then we ran into the schoolyard. Then my other friend (a zombie) named Alec's head fell off. We were screaming and we ran into the school basement. We went into the girls bathroom but there was a zombie. We ran out but then we saw a room we had never seen before. We went in. It was dark and there was no light switch. We looked around and saw two crayons on a table. (It doesn't sound scary, but trust me, it is) We ran out and..

That's all. I might tell you another dream later..

-Kuchipatchi-
The head falling off sounds scary! :furawatchi: Wow, that weird..

The head falling off sounds scary! :huh: Wow, that weird..
Yes, weird, yet it wasn't scary for me. Gross, but not scary.

-Kuchipatchi-

has anyone ever had a dream where they cant scream or walk? Well i had a dream that i was in my room with my sister and she was sleeping and then there was a fire starting so i was trying to scream and warn everyone but nothing came out! [SIZE=14pt]SCARY[/SIZE] and then another one was when i was in school and this guy was chasing me and i was stuck and i couldnt run!! That was really scary!!!!!!!!!!!

Mamatchi465

has anyone ever had a dream where they cant scream or walk? Well i had a dream that i was in my room with my sister and she was sleeping and then there was a fire starting so i was trying to scream and warn everyone but nothing came out! [SIZE=14pt]SCARY[/SIZE] and then another one was when i was in school and this guy was chasing me and i was stuck and i couldnt run!! That was really scary!!!!!!!!!!!Mamatchi465
I've had a dream where I was at a race, then I started running. All of a sudden I couldn't run! Weird!

I had a scary dream.........it creeped me out for sure

I was at school, I missed the bus. So I walked home by swimming across a river X_x, the bridge was out. I was then in the neighborhood. (If you watched the first few Episodes of Inuyasha you should know this lady) The Yura of the hair came out, and peeled someones head off x_X Ate it fer the skull. I was then the target, I was trying to run but I was to slow and painful...........Creepy, I knocked down someones bushes

I left out alot though.........

I have two scary dreams......one is actually two dreams collided.

Dream #1:

This one does not seem scary at all, but trust me it is...

I am in my house and laying in my bed. It's nighttime, and I'm trying to sleep. I can't. So I get up and head to the stairs. There is this man with a black coat standing there, and his hat is so big I can't see his face. He starts to talk to me, really fast. So face it hurts me. So I start running down the stairs, but I trip and roll down landing with a thud. I then race up the stairs again, and for some reason I jump from the top step and fall into nothingness. o_O

Dream #2:

This one is really scary...

I am on this vacation with my family and friends and we are on this island. A happy island. Suddenly we look out and there is this close-by island that is all black. We are all suddenly trasported there, and there are monsters chasing us. All of a sudden we are in a field partying. There is a forest beside the field and there is a tree the shape of a wolf head. Me and my dad head in there, and we are suddenly surrounded by hungry wolves. I run and scream and we head to the field. The wolves continue to follow, and I trip over a rock. I turn my head (I'm on the ground) and see the wolves at my feet. They bite my right foot and I scream....followed by waking up.

*shudders*

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back