Scary Dream!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 I had a dream that this person in a black clothes was chasing my family, And then he killed my mom and then my dad and then my sisters and then my brother. And then I woke up And I started to cry really loud and my whole family could hear me and thenmy mom came in and she brought me to the living room then turned on the T.V. then we watched a movie :p

#2 Me and my family were at a friends house for a sleep over and then suddenly the power went out and then all the people started to cry exept me. And then this creepy person with a bloody axe came into the house and then we all rushed to the door and we were all trying to get out and since I was the smallest no one could see that they all tripped me and then the person came into the house and then he took his axe and swung it at my foot and then I tried to go outside but then the door was locked and then I tried to scream but my voice was gone and then I wook up (It was still in the dream) And the person with the axe was ontop of me and then I finally woke up and screamed so much that the neighboors came to see if we were okay (I have really nice neighboors)

But always remember it isnt real, Its just thoughts inside your head without you knowing.

//-lWeRide

my scary dream is my friends and i were stuck in a haunted camp and we woke up in the middle of the night and we walked and there was a skelton that came from a cabin and pushed us into the cabin there we where helled and they toke my friend alyssa and wesley but don't what to take me the only ones where me and my friends iliana and alisha and we where kicked into a closet and then my brother woke me up so i didn't finish itjavascript:emoticon(' :p ')

I had a scary dream once where I was at my school gym with my friends and all of a sudden everyone turned into vampires exept me and I ran and ran but I ran into a wall and the vampires got me!

Lol, a few days ago I had a dream that I was playing with tamagirl_desy.. :angry:

It wasn't really scary. I've seen a tiny part of her face before, so I got an idea of what she looked like.. anyways, we were in her room (seen her room in her tamagotchi collection video) and we were like.. talking and acting all crazy.. it was.. fun. xD But it was about a week ago, too hard to remember every juicy detail. xD But I recall she was really fun to be with. xD I'm sure it's true in real life. I'll always look at her that way from now on. :)

Tgd- if you're reading.. IT'S TRUE! :(

Lol, a few days ago I had a dream that I was playing with tamagirl_desy.. :angry:
It wasn't really scary. I've seen a tiny part of her face before, so I got an idea of what she looked like.. anyways, we were in her room (seen her room in her tamagotchi collection video) and we were like.. talking and acting all crazy.. it was.. fun. xD But it was about a week ago, too hard to remember every juicy detail. xD But I recall she was really fun to be with. xD I'm sure it's true in real life. I'll always look at her that way from now on. :D

Tgd- if you're reading.. IT'S TRUE! :wacko:
xD Neee a dream about me :wacko: Was I scary? Did I have boogly eyes? XP

*Tgd*

Oh gosh, these are ones that happened last year. *shivers* here I go..

#1.

I was at school, and my school had turned into a camp, the class rooms were now rooms for us to bunk in and stuff. So me and my friends Rachel, Lindsey, Javonda, Jenna, and Alexis were bunking with each other. We were confused, and Jenna was in the middle of the room doing an interpurative(sp?) dance to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (yeah thats Jenna for you..) Alexis and me were playing cards and talking and laughingso hard on her bed in the room. And Rachel and Lindsey were running around going "I am superman! Superman am I! I am Superman! SuperMan can fly!" (yeah Rachel actually did that a recess last year)And Javonda was jumping around going "I dare you to like your toe!" and stuff. (Iactually said that to her on the phone the day before) But then Mrs.Miller,our reading teacher, walked in and said it was time to wash up for lunch. SO me and Rachel took charge through the crowded hallway and headed to the bathroom. We were washing our hands, and I looked in the mirror. Behind me I saw a lady wearing a green shirt. And she said "Could you hurry up?!" and I turned around and she wasn't there. Me Rachel started screaming and running back to our room. Then Mrs.Miller gave us detention for screaming like maniacs.

There was this family just like mine, running through a forest, something was chasing them, and they ran up into the little hut and hid there. WHen they walked in they heard a voice say "Hello" and they all four jumped. It turned otu that house was the house of a family that had died in it, and their ghost still lived there.There were six ghost there. The mother, the father, a ten year old child named Hallie, and six year old child named Brookelynn, and a four year old child named Brenlynn. The ghost were people at some point, and had been killed by people in the war. The ghost still lived there, so that family stayed there with the ghost and lived there with them until the war was over.

my worst dream ever:

when i was 8, i had a dream that i was in school at 4 oclock in the morning XD

ok i did have that dream but i cant remember my worst :huh:

i had this dream where my friend see's this alien spaceship and i'm like no, "NO! WHITNEY DON'T LOOK!" then the aliens come down and abduct(did i spell it right?) my best friend! after she has been abducted, she died. :rolleyes: i thought it was real, that when i woke up i noticed i had tears on my eyes. thank god it was only a dream.

another one i had was when i was walking down the street my friends, when all of a sudden the lights go out, and everyone turns into zombies. and when i turned my back, frakenstein had a knife in his hand! me and my friends keep running. some of the zombies killed my friends :mimitchi: :D

and there is other really short dream i had when i got a cup of water, and when i drank it i died!

Ok, here's my scary dream,

I was talking to my old teachers from 5th grade. I was telling them about how my mom was getting married. Then I felt a sharp sting on the back of my neck. I took it out, and studied it for a moment. "What the heck...?" And I remember collapsing. Then woke up, (In my dream) and I found myself on a stretcher, and my science teacher, (She's really young, so I guess it's normal) was walking besideit, and she was crying, for some strange reason. I called her name, and she didn't respond. Then I woke up.

I don't think that was too scary, only the part about me getting hurt. Go figure.

Alimania

i dreamed about that there was this guy inside my house was with a knife and i was with my brother and there was a knife and a sciccor in top of my nintendo and when i saw it , it was gone i was like OH MY GOD and then when i heard something leave from our house i was like YAY HE LEFT!! then i saw the guy pass and i was lik OH MY GOD and then i fainted than when i woke up my brother was bledding from his neck !! :rolleyes:

ps there was really a knife and a sciccor when i saw it in top of my Nintendo ds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mimitchi:

I have a sad dream... I was like.. 7 at the time.. and my doggy had passed away. I was dreaming that he came back to life. I thought it was real... I really thought he was back. We were playing and having so much fun that i woke up expecting him to be right there. I woke up and found he wasn't there.

And I ended up crying myself to sleep.

Kinda sad.

BUT ANYWAY :)

its okay now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol This is a weird one...

Me and my dad and my sister were flying (without wings or on any air automobile) to Alaska to meet my mom and my brother. then we landed on the ground and my dad said, "Look at the wildlife." Then we startd walking around and I looked behind us, and this giant red bird was flying towards us and I said," Jenn, have you ever seen a bird the sise of a house?" she said," There are no such things a giant birds." And I said,' Look behind you!" We turned around and it was closer, we both stared running through a feild of flowers (my dad dissapeared though) :) and we arrived at a house, my sister hid behind a white trash can, and I hid behind the house. The giant bird ran ino the trashcan and my sister went flying in the backround. Then the bird shrunk to my dad's size and a random dude pulled off the head and said," You've been Skunked!" And i said, " That was nice!" and my sister was flying in the backround. Then I woke up.

Another one was...

Me and my parents werein a carrige, and my brother ans sister were elephants guiding it. Then, my mom pushed me out and I fell on the ground(in my dream) and I got trampled by elephants tha were fallowing us.

I once had a dream that Guy Sebastian murdered me with a rake! 0_0

But that wasnt scary :ph34r: That was just HILARIOUS! :blink:

But just a few nights ago I Had a dream that I saw my best friend across the road with a few of her other friends so i ran across the road and asked her for a hug but she wouldn't give me one and then her and her friends started to shout rude comments to me and then when i got back home i sent her a text message asking if she meant it and she did mean it :unsure: I cant remember what happened after that :wacko:

EDIT: And my friends Dad said that he had a dream that I was walking on the path across from my house and I saw him and ran across the road to say hello but a car was coming and he yelled' NO! Lara there's a car coming!' and I got hit 0_0

And my nan once said she had a dream that her car was parked at the top of my driveway (My driveway is a big slope) and I was sitting in it and fiddling around and I accidentally released the handbrake and her car rolled down the driveway 0_o

I had one that was creepy!

I went outside and thought i heard something so i looked around and i saw a person that was all rotted and his brain was falling out!

It was quite weird!

ive had more but this one was recent.

u see im the crystal indago child,which means im able to see things othr peoples cant see!!!ur born being the crystal or indago child,it mostly happends to girls :) ,so everything i see is scary to me at night...but im used to it now..

i also had a dream:i was at my grandmas house and my stupid neighbor Bri believes everything i say,well she came over to my house(in dream),and i closed the door on her..then i opened the door and she was still there...and then i got in her face and siad"i hate u go away",she stood there like she couldnt hear me,so i tryed to punch her in the face but a force kept my fist 5 inches away from her face wile punching her!!!!(and shes like 8 and i was 10)

wierd huh?i couldnt punch her for som reason.. :D :D :D :D :) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back