Scary Dream!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the scarest dream i ever had was it was the end of the world monsters, aliens, ufos, the scary part was in my dream the beast with the mark of 666 scratched my chest and my face and i didn't havecats at that time but when woke up i had scratches where the beast scrathed me in my dream in my mind i heared evil laughter hawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhaw it freacked me out i was pale as the back ground for tamatalk

I dreamt a big snake threw me into the ocean, I cannot swim, and I drowned, but then it wasn't so bad, I met a certain favourite turtle of mine and we swam into this cave... :)

What was in the cave...? ;) I'm glad I woke up....

being Psychic I can rememebr all dreams as they are all preminaitions for me

Some fo them have been VERY scary

my dreams tend to be... weird. Randomness akimbo. Things like running away form a boulder along a cliff, then falling off the cliff are about as 'normal' as they get. Otherwise it's just insanity. Cartoon snails underneath the skin in my hands, aliens, unusual orange and purple frogs in a tank, go-carting in a super-store, blue ink on crisps, lego sets that seem familiar but don't actually exist... the list goes on, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back