☆♪ The Berry Tama Log! ♪☆

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xP Thanks! :D (Plus, Bill's teeth are like pianos. They seem black and white which I find slightly gross. xD)

I'm working on another case for my tama. ^u^ It's white with fluffy white edging and a lid with a purple button. >u^

I finished my case. I told my parents my tama would die soon and they keep asking 'IS IT DEAD YET' xDD I told them about the skull thing and graves and they were actually sorta horrified xDD

Lol, I'm surprised they kept the gravestone for the english release.

The gudetama nano death animations involve your egg getting kidnapped and cooked in a microwave oven.

WHAT?!!! :eek: Seriously?! OMG!! xD Bill's sleeping rn. Honestly, I think he's gonna die tomorrow. Cuz that's THE WORST day he could die on. xD I'll have to take a plastic needle with me in case A + C doesn't work. xP Cuz seriously, tomorrow I'm going out so Bill's gonna choose that day to die. I know it. xD

Well, my mum cleaned up one poop today. xD Yeah... I was getting off a swing (which took about 10 minutes lol xD) and my mum was yelling 'YOU'RE GONNA DIE SOON!' at it as a joke. xDD Then she started screaming 'OOH OH I THINK IT'S POOED!' so I had to tell her how to clean it up. xDD I guess... my tama's gonna die sometime tomorrow... I'll really miss him. ;-;

6.30 am I got up at 6.20 to see my clock had fallen over. I picked it up and there was my tama. I picked up my tama to watch it sleep, cuz it normally wakes up at 8 am. But... idk, perhaps my clock managed to reset the time (I really doubt that), but Bill was on the screen, lying on his nose, twitching side to side with a flashing skull nearby. I tried to feed him, but NO buttons are working! Gtg! D": Ps, I'm crying.

I've decided to name my new babyitchi Midge. xD (Loads of updates today xD) I might try and get Kuchipatchi this time.

About 1 hour ago, well, y'know I got that new egg? It... evolved. About 6 pm-ish, it turned into Deadbatterotchi. Yeah, the batteries died. :p So now it's got a big battery image on the screen. I'm seriously annoyed as I was trying so hard to get Kuchipatchi this time. xD Still, the batteries it needs are on the shopping list, so... *shrugs* No more updates here until I get the batteries, I guess. Bai for a few days? :wub:

I have the pink swirls one too and it's a really low maintenance tama so be prepared, Berryitchi

Recently I've been taking a break from my log. I've still been running my mini though and I've had Bill for a few days now. Last night I lost my tama and had to search the house for it. Luckily it was in the kitchen. :p That's all for now. :)

Yeah, so I've been super busy lately and my tama died on Wednesday. Today I restarted it and I'm aiming for Kuchipatchi. Well, I don't have much time for my log snd so I'm ending my log. ;-; Sorry...

I'm gonna go listen to I'm Gonna Show You Crazy. Bai <3

BTW sorry I haven't been active much lately...

HOW DID I GET MAMETCHI?!!!!! I STARVED THIS THING FOR A WHILE MULTIPLE TIMES AND LET IT SLEEP WITH THE LIGHT ON -- HOWWW?!!! :eek: HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? IS IT BROKEN, OR-? :eek: I CAN'T NOT GET MAMETCHI x'D

Latest posts

Back