☺ EMF's Tama-riffic Log! ☻

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nooooooooooooooooo! Instead of Uwasatchi, I got another Violetchi! So I bought one more Tama-Go (purple with Memetchi) and, hopefully, THIS one will become Uwasatchi. I'll have to neglect it more...the other one had 13 training points. :eek: The Date Place has become available for my original Violetchi, but not yet for Kikitchi, so they should marry tomorrow.

The post tomorrow will be longer AND have a photo. :)

~ EMF

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY! So much has happened! A million apologies! Here's just an ancient photo of three of my Tama-Gos:

512px-Threetamas.jpg

Um...so...Violetchi and Kikitchi got married and had two daughters. On my black Tama-Go I have a Belltchi, and I decided to name them so it doesn't get confusing...Belltchi is Pippy because I am trying to get Pipotchi.

And on my blue Tama-Go is a Hoshitchi called Lovelin. I am trying to get Lovelitchi.

On my purple Tama-Go is a Chuchutchi called Patootsie. I am trying to get Lovelitchi.

I reset my pink Tama-Go :p and I now have an Ahikurutchi called Stripes, and I hope he will evolve into Shimashimatchi.

On my version 5, I made Violetchi marry Sunnytchi and they turned into Mamametchi and Planetchi; they have a daughter Hoshitchi who I named Swirly.

Phew! A better post tomorrow.

~ EMF :wub:

I am an idiot! My version 5 is a boy, not a girl! I will rename him...hrm...any suggestions? I will come him Rocky. Anyway, he is now Mikazukitchi with 40% bond. Lame-o. And yesterday I was supposed to say that I was trying to get UWASATCHI from Patootsie, my Chuchutchi, not Lovelitchi! **shot for stupidity**

Even worse, I DID NOT get Uwasatchi, I got Kunoitchi! Argh.

Ahikurutchi (Stripes) is now Korokotchi. Belltchi (Pippy) is now Mikazukitchi. I hope they become Ojitchi and Otokitchi so I can get a special character... :)

Lovelin is now Shelltchi with 10 training points. Yay!

~ EMF :wub:

Lovelin evolved into Chamametchi instead of Lovelitchi. Stripes is Tarakotchi. Pippy is Kunoitchi. I missed out on Rocky's happy/hungry hearts 5,000 times. FAILURE. :p Why did I get Kunoitchi again instead of Pipotchi? Ugghhh. Oh well, I used her to make a Kunoitchi emoticon but I still don't know how to sned it to admin so it appears on TamaTalk. :mellow:

~ EMF :newmametchi:

HOLY MACARONI PANTS! MY PURPLE 15TH ANNIVERSARY ID L IS HEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEE!!!

*dies from joy*

I got a girl and name her Velvet...she was the yellow puffball with a red ribbon. The one that's not Momoirotchi...can't work out her name...I took her to the park and she had a conversation with Gotchiman. Later, there was Chitchi at the park but...um...how do you adopt Tama-Pets? Then Velvet went to the Tama Tama Market and bought some kind of hat. We then remodeled the kitchen and bathroom. I spent 10 hours playing the Mametchi race game (the one where you have to jump over doos) and I ♥ it! What are all those doos doing there anyway? And why are they orange? :huh: Then I made Mametchi jump up and get a heart...and one of the doos in front of him turned into gotchi points! Imagine using money that was once doo! I love the mini-games even though there are only two. Later Velvet evolved into...lemme read it...Paletchi? Yeah! Paletchi! The one that looks like a paint palette! Sheesh I'm having so much fun but I'm clueless so any help on 15th Anniversary iD L will be welcome. My Tama-gos are doing fine. Pippy and Stripes are connecting a lot and I hope they evolve into oldies. :p I have been neglecting my v5 terribly. :eek:

~ EMF :wub: wub wub wuuuub wuuuub wub wub wub...

Ahem...the iD L I was sent was NOT a 15th Anniversary one! Thanks to I<3froyo for helping me realise this...sheesh...I just finished sending Japan Trend Shop a complaint. I am VERY angry! GRRRRRRRR! :angry: Anyway, Velvet evolved into the pineapple teen. It seemed to be her birthday, and Kushinbotchi appeared to wish her a happy birthday. We went to the park and played with some Tama-Pets. I have taken a liking to Puchiberitchi. I wonder when she will be adopted? We made lots of gotchi points and remodeled every room in the house to the "cloud" theme. We have bought lots of items, too, after making lots of money by playing the game where Mametchi has to jump over lots of orange doos and turn them into money. I'm not sure how I'll deal with this iD L mix-up... :p

Well, well, well! On v5, Rocky the Mikazukitchi evolved into Sunnytchi! :D Patootsie, one of my Tama-Go Kuniotchis, married Shimashimatchi at the date place. :) Stripes and Pippy have become best friends but they must not marry until they are oldies. So there! ;)

~ EMF and :tarakotchi:

Stupid Japan Trend Shop didn't reply!!! **CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEES**

Anyway, my cute little Pineapple Girl of a Velvet evolved into...well, what do you know. Lovelitchi. :( I don't really like her anymore because she's the main character in Japan now instead of Mametchi. :p I got all three of her first happy stamps in a few minutes. I got one by buying a pink, strapless :eek: dress and dressing her up. She was so happy about it she rushed up to the screen to show me. Then we went to Tama Cafe and I ordered something that she must have loved because she floated into the air and sparkles shot outta her! When you get a Happy Stamp, it plays the Happy Happy Harmony song from the Tamagotchi anime! Yaaaay! I ♥ it so much I felt like floating into the air and shooting sparkles out of myself too! Then I made Velvet use the microphone and she sang Lovely Day, also from the anime! But disaster struck. When I took her for a little drive in the car, she threw a fit. She started crying and sweating, when all of a sudden her face turned red and steam blasted out of her ears. :eek: Sheesh! That car cost 3000 points! She used it when she was a teen but now...Anyway, after her tantrum, she happily bounced around, back to normal. Then we adopted a Tama Pet--Sopratchi! Yay! But when I came home Velvet dooed on the floor! Idiot! She was hungry so I fed her the meal that didn't cost anything...then she threw ANOTHER fit! She ate the food anyway, but she gave me the evil eye! :angry: So I had to feed her expensive food instead! UGH! Then I found an Afro Wig in the shop. It was pretty groovy so I bought it for her...however, she threw her umpteenth fit! She was happy when I put it on, but when she looked in the mirror she was like O.O and jumped ten feet into the air, shaking her fists at me. But I forced her to wear it anyway as punishment for her tantrums. How did my dear Velvet evolve from a sweet little angel into a spoilt brat? :huh:

If you'll excuse me, I must go show this picture to the Japan Trend Shop as punishment for not sending me the right iD L:

637px-Tv1330942674454.jpg

~ EMF :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
No! My beloved Chamametchi married an ugly oldie! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Velvet is such a brat; last night when I checked on her, her wig was on the floor! The next day she had it on again as if she thought she could fool me; but I knew better! As punishment I gave her a pretty crown...but made her wear the Afro Wig again! She used Pikachu's thunderbolt! Then I remodeled the house to a disco room, to match her afro wig.

I put the battery from v5 into my version 4, where I found a 5-year-old Mametchi named Italy. Remember him? Well, I played LOTS of games and he became...TENSAITCHI! Nooo...my hawt Mametchi evolved into a weird goofball with swirly glasses. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But...YAAAAAAAAAY! My second Tensaitchi!

~ EMF :mametchi:

Hooray for Orandatchi liking my post with a girly Mametchi picture! Maybe I will change my avvie to that...

Today, Patootsie (the Kunoitchi who married Shimashimatchi) left the baby. He is now Ahikurutchi with 4 training points and full hearts. I will call him Kuro. since I want him to be Kuromametchi.

Pippy and Stripes aren't oldies yet. :p

Velvet got her fourth happy stamp today! Hooray! Then I noticed the date place was unlocked...I knew it was time to say bye to my Lovelitchi. :( We went there and we could choose from Paintertchi, Mametchi, or...the acorn guy...Yurnapatchi? Of course, I chose Mametchi. :) They got married and went on a honeymoon. It played totally dorky music. Then Velvet came home with an egg. It hatched into a girl--Momoirotchi! Velvet put it to sleep and put a blanket on it, then quietly tiptoed away...so sad...Momoirotchi woke up and, finding her mama gone, got upset. But I took care of her (kinda... :p ) and she evolved into...a very cute toddler that looks like a chocolate roll with cream on top! I tried to decipher her name...Rorutchi or something? I have trouble reading certain Japanese symbols. So tell me if you know her real name! I decided to call her Toffee. :)

~ EMF :hitodetchi:

TOFFEE IS NOW A TOTALLY ADORABLE CACTUS OR SOMETHING! I tried to read her name... :mellow: Guh! Can't tell what it says. By the way...I've been planting seeds a lot. I have a cane and some sort of hammer with a red ball tied to it or something. Anybody know what it is? But once when I had a plant it just died. Lame. XP

Italy married a Ponychi and had a son. :)

Lovelin (Chamametchi) had a daughter.

Kuro became Kilalatchi and now has 9 training points. I've been thinking he might not become Kuromametchi after all... :p

And Pippy and Stripes STILL aren't oldies yet! :{

~ EMF :marumimitchi:

Kuro became MAMETCHI! Waaaaaaaaaah...? It wasn't the right generation number...weird. O.O

Toffee evolved into...duh duh duh DUUUUUUUUH! PEROTCHI! Few people know I LOVE Perotchi after seeing her in the anime! I'm so glad to have her...especially since she's only in the normal iD L but NOT the 15th Anniversary one! I got all three of her first happy stamps and discovered that she could visit VELVET, her mama! I'm soooooooooo happy! ^_^

Perotchi.jpg

Isn't she cute?

Lovelin left the baby. I named it Pearl. I hope it becomes Makiko. :blink:

Tomorrow I might have a few photos! :D

~ EMF B)

...Uhhh...I tell a lie. :) Photos will be up in 2 weeks. XP

Anyway...Italy left the baby. I decided to name it after one of the guides...DUH DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUUHHH! Binary. Don't tell on me! I can name my tamas what I want. Binary IS a boy, isn't he? He's kinda secretive...not telling anybody anything about himself/herself...but then I realised you can only have 5-letter-names on version 4, so now it says BINAR. Pooey. Speaking of which, Toffee was about to do a pooey but I got her on the toilet just in time! We adopted a Tama Pet--the same one Perotchi has in the show--PUCHIBERITCHI! Then we went to the bakery where Perotchi's mama works. I mean, her mama in the anime. Did you know pero means lick? o_O I wrote a story about Toffee on the computer and I was thinking of posting it on TamaTalk but it's kinda gory at the end so it won't appear. No, not gory. I don't think. :pochitchi:

Stripes and Pippy are 10 years old but are they oldies? Nooooooooooo...I'm gonna wait forever. Pearl is a Shelltchi with 7 training points. Just so you know I started up my v2 with Chibi, the Pyonchitchi, but not much has happened.

~ EMF :babytchi:

Holy Macaroni! SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY! So much has happened. Yesterday Toffee got her fourth happy stamp and married Kikitchi. She had a boy, which I named Stitch. Wanna know why? Because at child-stage he looked like fruit salad which reminded me of pineapples which reminded me of Hawaii which reminded me of Lilo and Stitch. O.O Today he has become Bokuhoshitchi, the star dude. I don't think he will become an excellent care character...I slept in. :(

FYI Chibi married a chipmunk-like character which sometimes appears in my TamaCraze banner. He had a girl.

Pearl....became... VIOLETCHI AGAIN! Noooooooooooooooooooooo... I ♥ her but I had her 50 times recently! Binary is now Gourmetchi and his training is 6 or somethin'. In case you wanna know my stubborn Stripes and Pippy are refusing to be oldies and I dropped Stripes in orange juice but he still works. It's a good thing it wasn't my iD L... :eek:

I got an email from Japan Trend Shop so I must see to some business. G'bye, and wish me luck on giving Stitch better care. XP

~ EMF :nyatchi:

When Stitch evolved I stared at the screen in horror. :eek: I got someone yellow :mametchi: ... but NOT Mametchi or Kikitchi... KUISHINBOTCHI! Ugggggggghhhh! So overly bloated and ugly! I nearly cried. How could my lovely Perotchi be related to this HIDEOUS BLOB? Oh well. I only found two of his happy stamps. I cannot find what his favorite food is... sigh... I gave him the weird strapless pink dress that Velvet used to like and HE WORE IT! He's a boy and he willingly wears dresses that look like a bra and a skirt sewn together with the straps chopped off? Ugh. He adopted a Tama-Pet, Chitchi.

Kuishinbotchi.jpg
Chitchi_blue.PNG

Kuro, the Mametchi who was meant to be Kuromametchi, married Violetchi today.

GUESS WHO BINARY BECAME?

...TOSAKATCHI! Woohoo! So cute! It doesn't seem like it but I think Tosakatchi is ADORABLE! I'm so happy to have him. :)

Tosakatchi-tamagotch-channel.gif

Not much has happened with the other guys. -_-

~ EMF :mametchi:

Binary got a job as a fire fighter. I guess because his head looks like it's on fire. :lol:

Chibi left his daughter... I named her Teri. I can do what I want! XD She became the toddler with a yucky bump on its head. I missed out on hungry hearts while I was busy watching Kuromametchi dressed up as Lovelin trying to run away from Uwasatchi. Best show ever.

Pearl married a Kikitchi. I could have sworn I once had a Violetchi married to Kikitchi before...

Good news! Pippy became Otokitchi--but Stripes is still a lame Tarakotchi. Bah... stubborn! :tarakotchi:

And as for Stitch, I found his third happy stamp! Hooray! Boohoo, I have 30,000 Gotchi but I don't know what to do with it all...

~ EMF :kuribotchi:

What tha? 7 followers? I wish I knew who they were. I better thank PixieTama, I think...

Today was a day of two ugly weddings. Stripes became Ojitchi so I made him marry Pippy... but out of the egg came BOYS! With horror, I realised that I wouldn't get Miss Perfect--I'd get OYAJITCHI! Noooooooooooooooooo!

Stitch got his final happy stamp. He could marry Perotchi (what tha?), Shigurehimetchi, or Nachuratchi. I chose The second one. He had a boy, Yurapatchi, but as I was daydreaming I missed out on hungry hearts TWICE! Booooooooooooohoooooooooooooo... :( He became the tree leaf guy. I shall name him Lief. XD

FYI Teri became a birdish teen.

~ EMF :hanatchi:

Kuro had a daughter. So did Pearl. The oldies left their sons and, one hour later, I ended up with two Oyajitchis. Nooooooooooo... HEY! Who changed their vote on my log? Now I only have 4 stars. Boohoo. Whoever you are, YOU should be sent that pic of Mametchi with girly eyes, too! Lol, just joking. I don't care.

I'll update more when my gosh darn Lief evolves. -_-

~ EMF ♥

BLARGH! Sorry for the sucky updating... Yesterday Lief became this:

477px-CreepyiDL.jpg

And when he evolved today, I screamed in joy! MAMETCHI! I found his three happy stamps and adopted an ugly Tama Pet, Rubytchi. Jeez, that Tama Pet's face creeps me out...

Ummm... Kuro left his daughter, and she is now a Hoshitchi called Mina with 4 training points.

Hoshitchi_blue.PNG

Pearl left her daughter too, who is now a Belltchi on generation 25 named... let's see... Joan! Don't ask why. She has... 0 training points. Sheesh, I think I'm running too many Tamas...

Belltchi.jpg

I named my Oyajitchi on the pink Tama-Go Oya, and the one on the black Tama Go Jitchi.

477px-Oyajitchitama.jpg

Binary hasn't left his son yet.

Teri now has about 7 or 8 training points, I belive. I'm too lazy to go check... here's a pic of her in a lego house I made for her:

477px-LegoHouse.jpg

I started running my v5 again. I made Rocky the Sunnytchi marry... I forgot... and he evolved into Planetchi, and his wife evolved into Mamametchi. Their children are Mousetchi, Sakuramotchi, and Mattaritchi with 20% bond. I might not be running it for long though...

~ EMF :puroperatchi:

Well, what do you know...?  I stopped running my v5.  Why can't I get into version 5?  Why?  Why?  WHY?  Well, at least I got my P2!  It is now... uh... a blob with a bump on its head.  XD  It sure does a lot of doos. :eek:

Yesterday Binary left the baby.  I named him Zach.   :p   He used to be the raindrop toddler, but today he is Gourmetchi again.  All of his skill levels are almost at 30.

Yesterday Teri became... Debatchi.  A girl Debatchi.  She has 9 training points, BTW.

Mina and Joan both became Shelltchis yesterday.  Today, Mina became Lovelitchi and Joan became... ANOTHER Chamametchi!   :(

Last but not least, my beloved Lief got his fourth happy stamp and married Violetchi.  The egg hatched into a gorgeous blue blob with a yellow hat, but evolved into a creepy cowboy.  I shall name him... um... Sonic.   :p   Don't ask... XD  More updates tomorrow!   ;)

~ EMF :newmametchi:

I better name my P2 character... I'll call it Bump because that's what it has on its head.   :p

It has 7 training points right now.

My ID L isn't a teen yet...

Zach has 7 training points...

Nothing much is happening with my Tama-Gos... I'll update again later today.

~ EMF :lol:EDIT:  Bump now has 11 training points, Zach has 8, and on the ID L, my Tama became the same thing Lief used to be... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back