☺ EMF's Tama-riffic Log! ☻

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now the people who rated my log less than 5 stars can look at my avatar! Mwahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

So yeah... what tha flip? My blue Tama-Go (the one with Joan the Chamametchi) has dead batteries. Phooooooo. But at least Bump's training level is full! I decided to see if I had any AAA batteries sitting around (with a pesky kitten, Papiyon, following me around) but noooooooooo... When I came back, Bump looked different... he had LEGS! He used to be a blob with a bump on its head, but now he's a blob with a bump on his head with LEGS! But when I looked at his training, it was back down to halfway! WHYYYY???

**gives Bump another bump on his head**

I hoped that Sonic (the iD L dude) would become Kuromametchi but when he evolved, I cried. Mametchi. Mametchi! I just had him a second ago! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! At this rate, I'll NEVER unlock Melody Land and Concert Hall! But at least the Henshin Jo is unlocked. I made him turn into Prince Mametchi. He is currently bouncing around on the screen on his little horse. Charming!

I reset the pink Tama-Go with one of the Oyajitchis for a group hatching. Go to Ringotchi's hatching to read about it.

Mina the Lovelitchi hasn't done anything except doo.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT! I'm getting an Angel!!!

Angelgotchi_14.gif
Angelgotchi_11.gif

This does not bode well. I hoped the characters would be cuter... like this!

Angelgotchi_1.gif

Whatevs! I'm going to get Sonic's three happy stamps, so CYA!

~ EMF :newmametchi:

Boo-yah! Zach has 8 training points and he just evolved into a cuddly Shimashimatchi! :D

Skill levels:

Pencil: 54

Sparkle: 27

Flower: 57

And I got Sonic's first three happy stamps now. :) I made him ride in a car... how can he drive a car while sitting on a horse???

~ EMF :mellow:

Sorry for updating the millionth time but Sonic adopted a Tama Pet, Onsenmoguratchi. The mole thingamajigger. And I'd like to celebrate...

♥ 40+ replies!

♥ 700+ views!

♥ 3 pages (and counting)!

♥ 8 followers!

♥ 10 votes!

♥ Four star rating... XP

YOU ALL ROCK! (Except for the ones who rated my log less than 5 stars XD)

~ EMF ♠

Blargh... I did a little time cheat to make Sonic old enough to get married without all of his happy stamps... oh well. I already have him in my book anyway. But a strange thing happened... at the park, he met the Eco-Usatchi Triplets and they gave him an eco-friendly shopping bag. O.O

Anyway, he married Pompomtchi and had a 6th generation girl, Choboirotchi. I gave her yukky care so I don't get Lovelitchi again, and she is now Paletchi. I will call her Pompom. :)

Zach got a job as a kitchen thingamajigger... it's the job where you have to match the spoons and forks or whatever.

I made the Oyajitchi on my black tama-go marry Uwasatchi.

Mina, the Lovelitchi, shall get married tomorrow.

Bump is back up to 11 training points. Yaaaaaaaaay!

Again, if you want to read about my pink tama-go, see ringotchi123's first Tama hatch... :ichigotchi:

~ EMF :hitodetchi:

Mina married a boring Shimashimatchi.  Booooooooooooooooooooo... Oh well. :rolleyes:

Guess who Pompom evolved into?  PINEAPPLE GIRL!  My favorite teen!  But considering Pineappletchi is a good care teen and I want a bad care adult, this isn't good... o___o  I will try to neglect her more! :D

So... so... so... so...?  Bump's training bar refuses to go full again.  And he evolves tomorrow.  TOMORROW!  I wonder who my first P2 character will be...?

If anything happened to the other guys, I would have told you.~ EMF :kusatchi:BTW if you want to know why my posts are sloppy and my avatar is plain, it's because my computer doesn't like the internet anymore... sigh... -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's who follows my log:

Followed By

Umm... that was disastrous. But thanks to all those people and thanks to Tama-Cakes for letting me know how to see who follows my log...

And sorry for not posting yesterday. You see, Bump was meant to evolve yesterday, right? And I suppose you want to know who my first P2 character was. Well...

It...reset itself. O___O Just on the day it was going to evolve into an adult. Oh well. You can't expect something from 1997 to work properly. So I've got a new character who I named Chomp because when he eats, he has sharp teeth. He's the guy with the bump on his head, and I hope he becomes the bad care teen. His training is 7 or something.

Well... Zach married a Maidtchi yesterday and had a son. I should have a new generation tomorrow, but... I misplaced my version 4. o.o I can't find it anywhere. That happened to my version 5 three years ago, but alas, I found it recently... sigh...

Jitchi and Uwasatchi have a son. I THINK Mina and Shimashimatchi have a son too...

Well, what do you know? Yesterday, I died when Pompom evolved into Lovelitchi. Lovelitchi... LOVELITCHI??? First two Mametchis and now two LOVELITCHIS??? I made her become Princess Lovelitchi at the Henshin Jo and I used a special time trick to unlock the date place today, where she married Kuromametchi (although I wanted her to marry Bokutchi :angry: )

The egg hatched into a boy, who is now that tree leaf child. Generation 7.

So... thanks for reading my boring log with racist happy faces in the title. ☺ ☻

~ EMF ☺

I cannot post photos anymore because my Mama's camera broke. :mellow:

*AHEM* Well... my P2 reset itself again but in a weird way... now I have an egg that can eat and play, and that turns into a UFO when it is time to sleep. O___________O Technology.

I am now running my version 2 with Teri the Debatchi, and my Music Star with Otaku the Mimitchi. But my music star is kinda wrecked... :( It got wet.

I decided to name my iD L dude Twiggy. But he refused to evolve into a teen. :angry:

Mina and Jitchi both left their sons, and I now have two Ahikurutchis.

I'll get into more detail tomorrow... I'm sleepy.

~ EMF -_-

I decided to call the Ahikurutchi on my black Tama-Go Macaroni, and the one on my purple Tama-Go Cheese. XD Macaroni is a Kilalatchi, but Cheese has not evolved yet. :rolleyes: They both have about 3 training points... -_-

Twiggy is now a creepy Bokuhoshitchi. He will be even creepier if he becomes Bokutchi. I am giving him yukky care so I won't get Mametchi again. :angry:

I decided to run my pink Music Star instead of the red one, where I found a Shimashimatchi called Doodoo (my brother called him that :angry: ) who won a Classical award. His skills are only at about 700... He plays the violin, and has a baby boy. I think I made him marry someone from my red Music Star a while back...

I was tired of that creepy egg on my P2 so I reset it, and it's back to normal. :) I'll name it Chomp again.

The matchmaker should come for Teri soon...

~ EMF :gozarutchi:

Cheese evolved into Korokotchi. This does not bode well.

... Well, **AHEM** Twiggy evolved. The good news is, he's not Mametchi. But the bad news is, he's KUISHINBOTCHI again! One of my all-time least favorite characters! I wanted Spacytchi... *cries*

BTW do NOT read Perotchi Dreams 2.

~ EMF :eek:

NOM NOM NOM EATING CHICKEN NOM NOM NOM

...Sorry. You might be vegetarian. :mellow:

Lookie at the emoticon I sent to admin:
gallery_194579_14_566.gif

Dunno if he'll like it...

NO! Cheese became ANOTHER Tarakotchi! **cries** But at least Macaroni became a seksy cute Kuromametchi! Please don't ban me forever. :'(

Doodoo left his son and I named it Canada. I gave it a Laptop as a toy, and a guitar as an instrument. His favorite music is R&B at the moment, and all his skills are at about 600. He is now a cute Kuchitamatchi! ^_^

The matchmaker came for Teri. She married a Flowertchi and had a baby boy. Boys are everywhere! :angry:

~ EMF
gallery_194579_14_566.gif

My log has such a lame name. I should have called it

♦ EMF's Gotchi Galaxy! ♦

You can use that if you want. XP

I used my famous time cheat to unlock the date place. Twiggy (who is the opposite of as thin as a twig) married Agetchi. Droooopy eeeyeeeeeeeeees...

He came home with an egg that hatched into a boy at generation 8--YURAPATCHI! I'm going to give him the yuckiest care possible. Promise. I ignored him for a while, and soon there was a mountain of doo. He is now the toddler that looks like a twig, but I am NOT going to name him twiggy. I'll name him...um...Wutsie! Because I kept saying "CUTSIE WUTSIE" when I was looking after him (and looking into the eyes of an adorable kitten).

By the way, did I ever mention Twiggy's Tama Pet was Bagubagutchi?

My pink Tama-Go has dead batteries. The one I wasn't posting about in here for a while since I was using it in a hatch.

~ EMF :tarakotchi:

Well, Canada evolved into Kikitchi and went in a band called Hetalia. His skills are all at about 850.

My purple Tama-Go has dead batteries. X(

Chomp evolved into the good care teen.

I found my version 4...Zach left his son and I named it Obama. :mellow: It is now the panda thingamabob.

Wutsie didn't evolve.

I am bored and my tum-tum is disagreeing with me for eating too much Easter chocolate.

~ EMF -_-

Another vote! Still 4 stars... sad. :(

Wutsie evolved into... Happabouyatchi. The white guy with a red cap. The other two times I got that teen, he evolved into Mametchi. This really, really, does not bode well. And MY ANGEL IS ON ITS WAY! I hope. O_O

Canada evolved into a grown-up already, even though he's only two! :eek: He is now... another Kuromametchi! YAAAAAAAY! The other band members of Hetalia became Makiko and Togetchi. Their genre is now rock and roll. :rolleyes: His music skills are all 999... but did he pass the audition? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Obama turned into another Gourmetchi. I think his skills are 20, 30, and 8, respectively. I think he has 5 training points but I am too lazy to go and see.

Teri left her son. I wanted to name it somethin' like Obama... so I called him Osama!!! :D Seriously, I did. :mellow: He later evolved into... a blob. :babytchi:

Chomp's training bar is almost full. I hope it doesn't reset again. Think... I've had a P2 for a while now but I have never gotten past the teen stage. <_<

Now I must finish my Perotchi Dreams 3 fan fiction... sigh... Pero is in love with Kuromametchi now... -_-

~ EMF :puroperatchi:

Well, sorry for not posting yesterday but Obama is ANOTHER Tosakatchi! Blargh, I had him a few seconds ago! :angry:

Now he has the following skill levels

Pencil - 42

Sparkle - 35

Flower - 9

...And has 8 training points.

Osama evolved into Nikatchi, the yellow teen with a scary grin. He has 7 training points and should evolve into an adult tomorrow. :)

He had a bath before going to sleep.

Nikatchi_asleep_bath.png

WHY won't Canada pass the audition? Why... WHY...???

And my Kuromametchi on my black Tama-Go (too lazy to go back and see his name) married Lovelitchi. :D

As for my P2, Chomp EVOLVED into a... a... what IS that thing? Some kind of octopus with antenna floating around? I looked at a growth chart, and it looks as if it evolves into a special character. If anyone has information on this guy, PM me. :)

My iD L... when Wutsie evolved into an adult, I screamed. But I was not screaming in horror; I was screaming in JOY because I got KUROMAMETCHI! He adopted the ninja mouse Tama Pet. 8D Now I have Kuro on my Music Star, Tama-Go, and iD L. One for each Eco-Usatchi Triplet. AHEM.

I made Wutsie go to the Henshin Jo and transform into... METAL KUROMAMETCHI! Is that like Metal Sonic? He doesn't seem to be made out of metal... oh, he must be called that because of the music he plays on his guitar, which sounds like a song from a game called DOOM. Heard of Doom? Someone who plays Doom is called a Doomer. Sounds familiar... :huh:

Zat eez all for now.

Just a quick update...

My v2 has dead batteries.

Wutsie married Memetchi and had a baby girl, Paletchi, generation 9...

That's about it... oh, Canada PASSED THE AUDTITION and WON A ROCK AWARD!

~ EMF -_-

WOOT! Two more votes.

Well, I named the Paletchi Violet but she is a cactus teen now. I must have given her 10,000 care misses. B)

BUDABING! Chomp is 8 years old and his training bar is one step away from being full.

Ah, the Kuromametchi on my Tama Go was called Macaroni... I had forgotten. Well, he and Lovelitchi had a little baby girl. AWWWWWWW!

Obama has not been doing anything fascinating.

Canada almost DIED but luckily I pressed the reset button and saved his life! :eek:

:mellow:

See, logs are boring when one only runs five Tamagotchis. I would have bought more batteries but no, I just HAD to mail my TamaTalk donation the day I need batteries. >8(

#$%$!?&%$ WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO PUT BATTERIES IN THE BIN??? On the packet it has a picture of a crossed-out wheelie bin, and that means you are not allowed to put batteries in the bin but I HAVE BEEN THROWING DEAD TAMAGOTCHI BATTERIES IN THE BEEN EVER SINCE I WAS 8!

:(

~ EMF :angry:

%$#?!@ STUPID HACKERS %&$#@!

** ahem **

It's your friend EMF here, but some idiot mushimized my email and TT accounts. >8(

Anyhow...

My P2 reset agaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn. I have a new character. I'll call it Schnitzel, because that is what I just ate. Yum...

So... I was writing the tenth page of Perotchi Dreams 3 and Pero is eating her wedding cake and when I wrote

"NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!"

Violet evolved into... Perotchi. Perotchi! PEROTCHI?! Again?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! I'll NEVER unlock another location at this rate! :( She adopted a Tama Pet, Doremitchi.

My black Tama-Go ran out of batteries.

Obama married a Masktchi and had a son.

I took the battery out of my v6 and put it in my v2. The one with Osama the Nikatchi.

See ya!

~ EMF :masktchi:

...Obama died. :( So I started a new generation! I forgot to see if it was a boy or a girl... I named it Irina (a character from Twilight who gets mushimized) but it was a BOY! :angry: Let's just call him Seth, the brother of Bella's werewolf friend. As soon as he evolved into the Mametchi thingamabob, he went to sleep.

Frizzle Frazzle, I made Violet marry Gozarutchi :gozarutchi: I now have a Rorutchi named Tangy. I got it from Animal Crossing...

Osama evolved into... KIWITCHI! Yay, the Kuchipatchi in a space suit! :D

I taped the back of my P2 so now it will never reset! BWAHAHAHAAAAA!

~ EMF :kusatchi:

Do you want to know what my favorite log is?

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/180141-appletchis-log/

THAT. :D So follow it and rate it 5 stars. A friend of mine is a friend of your, right? Right.

Well, Seth didn't evolve into a teen yet but anyways...

Training: 4

Pencil: 6

Sparkle: 20

Flower: 15

Hooray! Tangy evolved into a teen I never had before--HIMEONETCHI (I think that's what she's called). Please, oh PLEASE evolve into Uwasatchi tomorrow!

Osama is now 4 years old and not doing anything fascinating.

Schnitzel evolved into the bad-care teen. AAH! It looks like Kusatchi got beheaded! I hope he evolves into Kusatchi. :kusatchi:

...Lots of people make their Tamas talk in logs. I might try it just this once, and you can PM me telling me what you think. You don't have to read it if you don't wanna.

I will be Gray because I am boring.

Tangy can be purple because my iD L is purple.

Schnitzel can be orange because my P2 is orange.

Osama can be blue because my version 2 is blue.

Seth can be pink because my version 4 kinda has pink on it.

Wha...? Where am I? Generation one? What could that mean?

That means EMF killed her previous Tama.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T! LEMME GET OUTTA HERE, I DON'T WANNA DIE!

Don't worry, it was an accident. I care about you.

Well, you certainly don't care about me. If you did, you would clean up the mountain of doo that reaches the ceiling.

Heeeyy... That is STAYING there. You have to become Uwasatchi, remember?

Uwasatchi is ugly! I wanna be a pretty Lovelitchi!

I've already HAD Lovelitchi twice before.

>8(

YOU! Yeah, YOU EMF! You let me become this ugly bad-care character! WHY?

Because I already had the good care teen 3 times before.

>8(

Bwahaha, I least I am an AWSM Kiwitchi! :D

Shut up, I'm trying to write Perotchi Dreams 3.

** Types on keyboard: 'And then Pero killed Anpan. The end!' **

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ** Erases sentence **

EMF, I'm hungry. FEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ME.

After I finish playing Animal Crossing.

8( Hey... WHY am I called Irina? That's a GIRL'S name!

It was a mistake. So I call you Seth instead.

Irina? Seth? They're from Twilight! DON'T NAME US AFTER TWILIGHT CHARACTERS!

** Goes to the shop and buys earplugs **

That's all for now.

~ EMF :chohimetchi:

Freaky! On my Eternal Mametchi Fan profile it says... "Last Active: TODAY."

O_O''

Phooey, my email says "Your account has been blocked!" =O

:angry:

Good news... Tangy became... UWASATCHI! I am so happy I could scream! She's one of my favorite characters! I guess I like characters that look like they're wearing big hats... Perotchi, Uwasatchi... I think I like Uwasatchi more than Perotchi now! ** Writes a story called Uwasatchi Dreams ** She adopted the final Tama Pet, Hapihapitchi!

ID-L_Uwasatchi.PNG

Well, Seth now has 6 training points and evolved into Young Androtchi. His teacher is Miss Flower.

Androtchi.jpg

I got BATTERIES! I am now running my blue Tama-Go with a 4-year-old Chamametchi at generation 25. I forgot her name... I'll just call her Chama. I also started running my black Tama-Go with Macaroni the Kuromametchi and his wife, Lovelitchi. I made them leave their daughter, and she is now a Hoshitchi at generation 5. Training points: Zero. :mellow:

Nothing is going on with Osama but the matchmaker might come for him tomorrow. Sheesh, I just found out Kiwitchi is gained by horrible care! Fooey.

Kiwitchi_and_sprite_original.png

Time for another conversation! And thanks to Ayan300 for her fan mail! I'll now use black for my black Tama-Go, and green for my blue tama-Go even though it isn't green.

Hooray! You evolved into Uwasatchi! Congratulations, Tangy!

Now I'm UGLY! ** cries **

At least you're adorable compared to me. >8(

Aww... Seth, you're really adorable.

Sure... >8(

Hey EMF, why didn't you mention ME in your log?

Because you didn't do anything today.

>8(

Lalala... hey EMF, who's the matchmaker?

She will bring you a Tama to MARRY!

NOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED!

Hey EMF, did you know I was the one who hacked your account?

That's what you get for not running us for so long!

WE WILL CURSE YOU FOREVER!

PREPARE TO FACE OUR WRATH!

I'm scared! ** Hides under the bed **

The end. Remember to tell me what you think. If you don't like Tamas talking in logs, tell me. Or you could just not read the convos.

~ EMF :wacko:

Latest posts

Back