☺ EMF's Tama-riffic Log! ☻

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
185px-Dat1336385374970.jpg

185px-Dat1336385379851.jpg

185px-Dat1336385387313.jpg

Ignore all that.

Anyway, Caesar evolved into Happabouyatchi, the cutest teen on the iD L! I can't wait for him to evolve tomorrow. :D

Adolf left his son, and I named it Zeke. He used to be the toddler with a bump on his head, but now he is the bird teen. I better not get Debatchi. He has 5 training points.

Leela has 9 training points, and is the blob with an elvis presley hairstyle. 0.o

Yay! Oranda is 10 years old today!

Pixie and Kuromametchi had a baby boy.

Pixie's baby is now a Mattaritchi called Ash with...3 training points, I think, at generation 28.

Caesar is... A SUPER CUTE SPACYTCHI! YAAAAAAAAAY! Our plant grew into a parsnip. It was Agetchi's birthday today!

Not much else happened... I am so boring. XP

~ EMF -_-

Whut... Leela evolved into... um... Well, go to my "ugliest and creepiest tamas" thread under What's On Your Mind, and see Runner's post. But I think it's adorable! ♥ Zeke has 9 training points.

Ash has 6 training points and is Kilalatchi.

Now for my iD L... Spacytchi got his fourth happy symbol already. I didn't want him to go so soon. I like Spacytchi. 8'< He married Agetchi and had a girl, generation 6. She was Choribottotchi... is that her name...? And is now the fishbowl headed child. I want her to become Melodytchi. I will simply call her Tomo. I forgot to plant a tree yesterday. Anyway, I was looking at the screen and noticed the house model. It was a submarine... with fish. No. Not fish. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ANYTHING BUT FISH! NOT AFTER SEEING TAMAGOTCHI EPISODE 127!

I mean, SHEESH! She's daydreaming of kissing Mametchi and in real life she's just... a FISH! I mean, it's bad enough that she's going "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" and making smooching noises but she LOOKS LIKE A FISH! SEE? ^3^ And going "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? NO FISH, PLEASE! But I can't change the house design just yet, so I have to put up with being reminded of Himespetchi the Fish going "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!". ^3^

~ EMF :angry:

Wut...? Yay, MametchiBub follows my log! :wub:

Well, Ash evolved into my millionth Kuromametchi. Wut? I thought I gave him bad care. Kuro is a perfect care character. Tama-Go never fails to baffle me. 0.o

Oranda left at age 13. She went while I was pulling all of my hairs out one by one as I tried to come up with what should happen next in Perotchi Dreams 4. Bye bye.

Tomo did not evolve yet. I gave her a care miss while I was typing the most hilarious part in Perotchi Dreams 4 EVER! XD Pero just keeps...aHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SHE JUST KEEPS SPILLING WATER ON HIM AND HE GETS MAD AND SO SHE CRIES AND GETS HIM EVEN MORE WET and... uh...that's not so funny after all. -_- Does that mean she won't become a pineapple? I'm talking about Tomo, not Pero. :rolleyes:

Um...Uh...Not much else. And I'm bored of writing conversations. ;)

~ EMF :wacko:

Sooo... Tomo evolved into a pineapple! I gave her two care misses, so tomorrow I shall get MELODYTCHI! I forgot to plant a seed yesterday... -_- I changed the room to the music theme. :D

Zeke evolved into Dorotchi last night. Yay! I think I will make him marry Leela.

I decided to hatch a new egg on my P2. I'm not sure what character I will get. I'm too lazy to think of a name, so I will just call it Blob.

Here's a conversation.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am a GHOST!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! ** Runs and jumps out the window **

Don't worry Leela, I will save you from the scary Zeke! ** Sucks Zeke up with the vacuum cleaner **

HEY! That was my vacuum cleaner, I need it to vacuum my bedroom! >8(

0.o Where is Zeke? He was gonna play Chess with me.

** Opens up the vacuum cleaner **

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! ** faints **

Oh hey Zeke! While everyone is fainted, let's go TERRORISE THE CITY! BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good idea, Blob! Let's go on the ultimate SCARE RAID! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

~ EMF :masktchi:

HEAVEN.

FORBID.

LOVELITCHI?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Why why why why why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! The growth chart says the you get Melodytchi from giving Painaputchi 2-3 care misses! You get Lovelitchi by giving Painaputchi 0-1 care misses, or by taking the Tama to the toilet 3 times. I GAVE Painaputchi 2 care misses and only took her to the bathroom once! So WHYYYYYYYYY Lovelitchi for the millionth time?! Why? Why? WHY? If I got a new character and got the four happy stamps, I would have unlocked a new location but nooooooo! Why why why why whyyyyyyyyy?!

** Ahem **

Zeke and Leela got married today. W00T! They had two adorable baby girls. ♥ I'll use them for my Mother's Day hatch. But the parents haven't left them yet, of course... -_-

Not much else happened today except me wishing I wasn't so tall so I wouldn't keep bumping my head on the ceiling of the taxi. :angry:

~ EMF :rolleyes:

Whupsie. A lot has happened. I made Tomo marry Melodytchi ... I mean Mametchi, and she had a girl. I think it's generation 7. I named the baby Rainbow. Her toddler stage was Paletchi, and she is now Sabosabotchi. I gave her 4 or 5 care misses. If she becomes Shigurehimetchi or Violetchi for some reason, I shall scream.

The Version 2 and Version 3 both have new generations. On Version 3, I have a girl Mizutamatchi called Zuzu on generation 2 with 2 training points. On Version 2, I have a girl...blob... called Gemma with 2 training points. I think it's generation 7. I'm too lazy to check.

My P2 evolved into Hashitamatchi, the bad care teen. =_=

Ash married Makiko. I actually don't think Kuromametchi likes Makiko in the show... He seems to prefer Lovelitchi.

Ohh.... My Tamagotchi Gameboy game! What do you know? I looked in the game shop and there, for $10, was a TAMAGOTCHI GAMEBOY GAME AND I HAVE A GAMEBOY! W00T! It's really awesome. It's like the P1 and P2 except it has extra games and features, and you can look after up to three characters at once!

Well, my first one was a white blob which I named Neko. She is now a... bigger white blob. 0.o Not quite sure how this game works yet. I later chose another egg, and it hatched into a black blob which I named Kiki. After about an hour, it evolved into the same white blob Neko evolved into. -_- My last egg hatched into another black blob which I named Pookie (Oh my, all their names have the letter K...). It evolved into a white blob... WITH A BUMP ON ITS HEAD! :D

They all have the IQ and fitness meters full, and they have each been disciplined correctly once. It's so awesome, I LOVE IT! EVEN THE MUSIC IS TOTALLY AWESOME! :tarakotchi:

~ EMF :tarakotchi:

Rainbow is still Sabosabotchi. :huh:

Zuzu evolved into Hinotamatchi and has 6 training points. Gemma is a Nikatchi and has 4 training points.

Blob evolved into... the blob with a beak and a tail again. =_=

Now for my Gameboy friends! Well, all of Neko's skills and training levels are full and she evolved into the blob with feet and a bump on its head. According to the stats, she is a child now.

Kiki became a blob with arms and legs. Tamatchi, I assume. Its training points aren't full... I think they are a bit more than half way.

Pookie became a blob with a beak, most likely Kuchitamatchi. His training bar is a bit less than halfway.

Baaaaiiii!

~ EMF :newmametchi:

No. Oh please, no.

Perotchi. Perotchi! PEROTCHI IS GAINED BY 0-1 CARE MISSES FROM SABOSABOTCHI OR BY GIVING SABOSABOTCHI 20+ SNACKS! I ONLY GAVE MY SABOSABOTCHI 1 SNACK AND GAVE IT 5 CARE MISSES! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! :angry:

Uuugh! I would have been SO CLOSE to unlocking Melody Land but nooooooooooooooooooo...! I know! I will make my Perotchi marry Mametchi and I will take a photo and stick it in PD4! >8D I should have taken a photo of Moriritchi and Kuromametchi getting married... -_-

Anyway, Ash and Makiko had a boy and that's all coz I don't have much time.

~ EMF :newmametchi:

I made Perotchi marry Mametchi just like I said I would... but I couldn't find my Mama's camera! :angry: She had a girl on generation 8 (GOODBYE PEROTCHI I HOPE TO NEVER GET YOU AGAIN!) who was a Choboittotch or however you spell it. She is now Paletchi and I will call her Dory. SYDNEY! But my goodies aren't in Sydney anymore... They're HERE!

W00T! I love my new Melodytchi TamaTomo pouch. It's fun to open up her head and put the Tamagotchi in, pretending it's a brain, and taking it out again...She's so soft and cute and I now spend most of my time looking under her dress.

I made about 5,000 Himespetchi origami heads. Yay! I love the stickers that came with my Himespetchi set, but there aren't any Mametchi ones... I wanted one of Mametchi with scary eyes! No, I wanted 5,000 of Mametchi with scary eyes!

Um... I had no idea the Nano would be so microscopic. But at least it fits in my mouth! I love Tamas that fit in my mouth, but I could probably fit 5,000 Nanos in my mouth. That's how tiny they are. Anyway, my Nano is the Choboiroittotchi or whatever her name is. =_= How long does it take for her to evolve? I will name her Wata because I want her to be Watawatatchi.

Now for my Gameboy Tamagotchi. They all became adults.

I was VERY disgusted with what Neko evolved into. Nyorotchi! An ugly worm! She's the worst care character on P1, is she not? But I gave Neko perfect care! Next, Pookie evolved...Kusatchi?! The worst care character on P2! :kusatchi: Whyyy? I'm sure I gave them perfect care! Oh well. I took Pookie to a beauty contest. She made this face at the judges: XP and lost.

For some reason, Kiki didn't evolve when the others did. On day 6, however, he started to vibrate. I didn't want to watch. I knew that, like the others, he would become a yukky care character. Maybe Tarakotchi. Shudder.

The screen got covered in big black blocks. Then they disappeared, revealing a familiar silhouette... Two round ears... An adorable big head... Before I knew it, an ADORABLE Mametchi was bouncing around! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! And the best thing is, he looks like this :newmametchi: instead of this :mametchi: just like he's supposed to! I took a photo of him sitting on the toilet. Then I made him compete in a race, and he won! OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE THE BEST CHARACTER EVER!

~ EMF :mametchi: :newmametchi:

Me no play GameBoy Tamagotchi today because Mama forced me to come to some dodgy craft festival. I said I would not wear my Melodytchi pouch in public, but I did. Result: Many people going like this: O___________o I made a box just like I did last year, which I stored all my Tamas in. I'll use the box I made this time to keep my minions (a.k.a Himespetchi origami heads) in.

Well. My Nano became Lovelitchi! WHYYYYYYYY?! So I reset it and now have a boy.

Gemma and Zuzu both have 9 training points. Gemma is a Whaletchi...

Whaletchi.gif

and Zuzu is a Wooltchi!

Happy_Wooltchi.jpg

Ash and Makiko left their son, who is now an Ahikurutchi at generation 29. He has 3 training points at the moment and I will call him Brock. >8D

My P2 left already... I have a new character called Glob. =_=

Dory is now Painaputchi! She BETTER become Melodytchi... or else! If I get Lovelitchi again, I'll throw my iD L out the window.

~ EMF :D

Whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhyyyyyyyyyy? ADMAFMIABMIIFDLOVELITCHIASDNKAONDKEAOLOVELITCHIAEGNIOAGNOIALOVELITCH?!

Let's just pretend that my iD L does not exist for a while.

Anyway... My Nano became Kuchipatchi. W00T! And Brock has about 6 training points and is Kilalatchi and zat eez all.

Boring.

~ EMF :mametchi:

Brock now has 10 training points and evolved into my millionth Mametchi. Boo-yah! But I wanted Kuchipatchi. :wub:

Well, wut else...

Ah, my gameboy. :) Today was very, very sad. Neko and Pookie both died... I will make a memorial. You can see it for more information.

Kiki is still happy and healthy. I made him enter a beauty contest. The other contestants were Takotchi, Pochitchi, and Mimitchi. The results...

1. Pochitchi

2. Mametchi

3. Takotchi

4. Mimitchi

I AM SO MAD MAMETCHI DIDN'T WIN THE BEAUTY CONTEST! But at least Mimitchi came in last. >8D

~ EMF :mimitchi:

On my GameBoy I hatched a new egg, a black blob called Cherry. It evolved into a white blob. Later I hatched another one, a white blob called Sakura. She has not evolved yet.

Zuzu had a girl!

Glob is Hashitamatchi and weighs 99 pounds. -_-

I decided to run my version 4 instead of version 2. I found a Mametchi called... Irina?! :angry: Ah yes, I was calling him Seth, wasn't I? Well, he got a job as a chef. :D

On my iD L, I have a fishbowl-headed toddler at generation 9. I will call her Alexandra. ;)

Zat eez all.

Sakura evolved into the same white blob as Cherry. It is now day eight, and all my GameBoy Tamas are doing well... But then again, I could have sworn Neko and Pookie were doing well. 0.o

Yays! Alexandra evolved into Painaputchi. I think I'll give up on trying to get Melodytchi, and give her lots of care misses instead. I dislike Melodytchi, anyway. -_-

I'm designing my own Tamagotchi version and even making a growth chart with some characters I made! :D ...I might post it on TT when it's finished.

Glob evolved into another Kusatchi. :rolleyes:

Zat eez all.

~ EMF :wacko:

Ugh... I have a cold and a sore throat so I'm too lazy to say much, but Zuzu left his daughter and I named it Pero. And Alexandra evolved into Memetchi! YAY!

Cherry and Sakura on my GameBoy game are both Tamatchis

Goodbye. Ah...Ah...

Ah-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ZZZZZZ... I still have a cold... A-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! XP

Eh, Pero is now a Nikatchi with three training points.

Seth married Maidtchi and had a girl. He also has a new job - a florist!

My Kusatchi on my P2 left so I have a new character. -_-

My Tama-Go married a Violetchi.

And on my iD L, Memetchi married Meistertchi and had a girl, generation 10. It was Momoirotchi but is now Rorutchi. I will call her Momo. Anyway... I UNLOCKED MELODY LAND! FINALLY! I changed the icon theme to the music notes.

PHOTO TIME!

300px-DSCN1302.jpg

Sheesh, that egg is almost as big as Memetchi... o_O

300px-DSCN1300.jpg

Zee Tama-Go is ten times bigger than zee Nano. :wub:

300px-DSCN1287.jpg

My Melodytchi plush! :D

Bye... ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOTE: I am now part of the TamaChat log. I will still use this one like I've always done, but my TC log posts will contain my iD L and Nano only, and have Tamas talking.

Now... Brock the Mametchi and Violetchi had a girl.

... My Nano is still Kuchipatchi.

My iD L is Hineonetchi! :3 I only gave her one care miss.

Sorry for the boredom.

I got bored of running my version 4 already and started running my version 2 again instead. The one with Gemma the Whaletchi.

Anyhow... O_O

Pero evolved into... AN UGLY BLACK DUCK THING WITH A FREAKY GRIN! EEEEEK! It's the most horrific character I have EVER seen! But I like ducks. Even black ones with teeth and eyes like this: T _ T

Now... My P2 is da good care teen.

Yayayayay! MOMO IS AGETCHI! Da girl with droopy eyes... I love her! :D One of my favorite characters in da world!

Now...

Bore.

If you want a conversation, see da TamaChat log.

Wut...? Agh, I had to take the batteries outta my iD L for da TV remote. :angry:

Anyways, on my blue Tama-Go, Mametchi and Violetchi left the baby. She is currently a Belltchi with three training points.

I'm up to day 10 on my GameBoy Tama.

Zee end. :3

~ EMF :tarakotchi:

Latest posts

Back