1 million stupid things to do at Mc.donalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
165]] Order a happy meal, and go up to the counter and scream you want a diffrent toy. When they give it to you, scream the same thing... and so, it goes on..

166. Stagger and look weak as you go into McDonalds. Cry for help. If someone comes to help, then simply just stay still, and moan. If someone does not come, wake up, and moan loudly, "A louusssy restaraunt. Noooo onneee cameee toooo help." And fall again.

167: Request a Extra Extra Extra Extra Large Mc-Flurrie, When they give it to you Yell "O___O YOU IDIOT! THIS MC-FLURRIE IS HUUUGGEE. YOU TRYING TO FATTEN ME UP!...CANIBAL!!!!" Then Throw it in the Employees face. Walk to some-ones table. And steal the bun from their burger. When they ask why, simply say "You are not worthy of the Hamburger Bun"

168. call mcdonalds and say..

person: hello?

you: hello? why'd you call me?

p: you called us!!!!

y: you called me...

p: uugghhh...

y: would you like fries with that?

p:i didnt order fries!!!

SO ON.....

then go inside and repeat with the person at the counter.... repeat the next days until... TOILET

169. if its a hot day, go in there to mc donalds n cool urself down there. then, when u r cold enough,

LETS GO BACK OUT PEOPLE!!!

171: pretend to fall asleep and fall in a mc flurry

Last edited by a moderator:
Run into a passing by Sumo with a Soda. Whoops!!!! Now the Sumo is mad.

172. Go in with a Burger King puppet costume on, and order a Steak House Burger. When they say that they don't have it, throw a sock at their face and say you're going to burger king!!!

173. Steal everyone's sodas, and dump the sodas in plants outside. When they ask why you did that, say, "The plants are more worthy than you." Then steal the seeds off buns and plant it, and say the soil was more worthy than you.

175. Say when you get to order, "I'd like a burger n(say the n part really quietly, and look behind so they won't see your lips. mcflurry." When they say there are no burger mcflurrys, get mad. Yell, "I ORDERED A BURGER AND A MCFLURRY! You guys are stupid! I'll go and get a Frosty and burger from Wendys instead! HMPH!"

178. when your with your mom or someone seperate from her then go to mcdonalds and eat a burger then when your mom finds you, point to the mascot and say "he MADE me do it!!!!!"

180. lay down under the soda fountain and have your kids push the buttons! i dont no if its been used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back