1st TamaTalk ONLINE hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright i will join but i have to wait for my tama bob to die or have a baby , he's only 9 right now , let me know when the hatching will take place ;) ^_^ ^_^ ;) :D :p :p B)

anyone know any stores in USA that ship to UK?
coz wen they come out i want a USA tama......
Play-Asia will probablyhave them available for worldwide shipping... Other than that we wn't know until we know who is selling them.

Previously, I spoke with a wholesaler for Bandai and he told me that the Tamagotchi Connection will be in tight supply. So not all stores will have them since Bandai seems to be starting out conservatively for the introduction.

Bandai did that last time....they always undersupply stores to increase demand for their products. The first instance this occured was the first Tamagotchi craze. I can't seem to find the article I read it in, but I'll keep looking.....as it was very interesting.

Well, my boys are 8 years old today. Miss Busybody should be coming tomorrow. Do you think I'd be able to take part by breeding them?

Group hatch date announced...

*drum roll please*

The first TamaTalk group hatching will start July 16, 2004 at 1 pm.

Some general tips:

-- Check this post for details on what a group hatch is like

--Participants should be starting with either a new Tama pet (either Plus or Connexions) or a current pet that has been reset.

--Post your pets current status on this thread so others in the group can find your information easily (and you theirs)

Lets see how many differences we see in everyones pets! (This will be fun!) :rolleyes:

but im from UK and 2morro im at school at 1:00pm...but i aint joinin coz i already hatched it so...nevamind lolz! :rolleyes:

Nope nope... Friday the *16* of July (next week). And if you can't start at the specified time, then just hatch as soon as you can before or after 1 pm. I think as along as everyone is around that time we will be close enough.

OK, but I was wondering what time zone you mean. Is it American time? If so, I can work out when to get my tams ready to hatch. Or do we have to do it at 1pm in our own time zones, if you know what I mean?

We have a number of members all over the world... I figure no matter what time is chosen, it will be somebody's evening hour. So let's all just start at 1 pm your own time zone.

:S

1pm on each person timezone?

i think you should start it at

5 PM (UK TIME)

then thats like a gud time for USA to hatch...

That's either 12pm, 11am, 10am, or even 9am(if someone lives on the west coast). Not exactly what I would call a good time. Lol.

That's why I figured make it inconvenient for everyone equally. :rolleyes:

Time can be adjusted if anyone can get all involved to agree. Otherwise... Around 1 pm.

as i couldnt order a japenese plus from that yesasia.com, i just ordered me a connexions , a nice blue one with bubbles on it :rolleyes:

so i will have it in time for the hatching :lol:

*dam paypal to hell*

i got an idea! theres time at the bottom of the main page of tamatalk just keep looking at that and ppl from UK (me) can do it by that :D

i think this hatching wud be a lot easier if we had a chat room, then we cud all launch them at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back