1st TamaTalk ONLINE hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this hatching wud be a lot easier if we had a chat room, then we cud all launch them at the same time
But if it goes on via chat then anyone who is not in the chat room at the time will never see it. If posted to the forums it is recorded for everyone... :D

no no no, we will just be usin the chat room to start the hatching, not to say what happens.......

ill come and post on friday as i bought a tamagotchi especially for this hatching, so ill still participate, but i wont be postiong much on any other threads...

My blue tamagotchi with bubble/feet design just arriveD

it looks more of a greeny blue colour, but its very cool,

so im all set for friday :eek:

Sounds cool! Hopefully, Mrs Busybody will visit my boys on Friday. Even if she doesn't I have a backup plan. Can old Tams be used in the group hatching?

erm i suppose they could, but the point of this hatching is so we can compare our results etc... and ur tamagotchi will have very different results :p

but it would be gud to see the differences between the new and old, so join in :p

Cool! This should be interesting...
TamaTalk.com Group Hatch #1 starts tomorrow!

Anyone who participates can keep posting on this thread so that everyone knows where the stats and happenings of everyone else are located...

:p

Ok, EVERYONE WHO IS JOINING IN POST YOUR NAME BELOW!!!

yes u can use old tamagotchis, wil be gud to see the dif between old and new

YAY! HATCHING DAY :p

HATCH IT AT 1PM YOUR COUNTRYS TIME!!!

if your taking part that in, also leave details of your new tamagotchi's name and gender below, so we know who's entered the hatching :p

~~~~ONLY POST HATCHING NAMES/GENDERS FROM NOW ON~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I know I'm a bit late, but I couldn't come back from shopping until now... OK, here goes.... (Note: times are GMT / British time)

3:52 pm: Tamagotchi (old style) started up...

3:53 pm: Clock set. Waiting for egg to hatch...

3:58 pm: Tamagotchi hatched! And it's a girl (I think). Her name is Keisha!

UPDATE: It seems like I wasn't the only one celebrating her birth! As soon as she was born, Bill and Ted started singing! lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ,

11AM : BEEBI has a baby boy :p

1PM : HATCH MY NEW TAMAGOTCHI , called KOOKI, shes a girl :p

3PM : Left my tamagotchi at home by acccident, came back to 4 poo's and disease, kooki is still alive tho :D

5PM: Kooki is doing fine :D shes connected up to beebi and theyve made very gud friends :D

So i can mate my first tamagotchi's in a few days :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back