TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing will happen. As said before, nothing happened in 2000, nothing happened on 6/6/06, and nothing will happen on 12/12/12.

Sure, prophecies have predicted that 2012 will be the year of downfall. But, it can be something like China going underwater. It doesnt mean that the whole world will end!
"It's odd how the Mayans, I Ching and other prophets all seemed to conclude that 2012 was the year of downfall. It's not like the world would end, but they seem to think something will happen."

*sighs* 2012 =/ even though i dont believe in it.

im still scared of whats gonna happen, not only that ,

im also gonna be 17 years old & not finish my life :'( thats just sad

thats the reason i dont like talking about it ):

sorry for double post but wow, seriously that's kind of dark...you want everyone to just die? you, your family, your friends, everyone else and you don't even know what will happen? what happens if there is no afterlife? I'm sure then you will regret leaping into death.
Ok. :/

People take stuff so seriously Dx

Also, why, and how, would I regret something if Im dead. xD

Its something I want to do, if it doesn't happen, everyone will be wrong. Again. <.<

I dont belive it either but im kinda scared beacause it is a possiblity.......

Nothing will happen, people have been predicating when the world is going to end for a LONG time. Obviously nobody has been right so far. If the world was really going to end, we'd know for sure.

A calendar can't predict the future for us.

What will happen 2012? I'll be turing 21 :p

^ I'll be 13! xD

Wait wait!

14. xD

If the world ends on the 12, no Christmas. Dx

Can't it wait till after Christmas? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I also wonder something about 2012.

In 2000, people weren't able to skip school because it was a holiday. On 6/6/06, a lot of people skipped school because they were paranoid(apocalypse, school shootings, etc). I wonder if people are going to skip school on 12/21/12 because of the same paranoia of 6/6/06. I suppose that depends on when schools go out for winter/summer break.

I still want to wait on my driveway. xD

Maybe chomp on a cookie, sip on some lemonade :3

Stuff like that. xD

Ooh!Ooh! Or maybe, play with my Tamagotchis! :p

*Says in annoying voice* Sweet Kandi the apocylpse is the revolation and we dont know exacly when that is going to be so 6/6/06 was not the whatever lpse so who know it could be 2012 so well have to wait and see! Also all the phorphcies in the Bible are coming true so if it has nothing to do with the Bible why is all of it coming true on the exact same date?
Coincidence.

And if you're going to spell my name, do it right.

2012 has to do with the Mayan calendar ending. People are freaked that because it ends on a specific date, life is going to end as well. Please. Tell me where the bible or 'god' fits in anywhere in there.

This topic is dealing with the date the Mayan calendar(which we don't use) ends. Not god, not religion, and not the apocalypse.

If you dont like it talk about God dont read the post! Its a belife I dont say nothing about other they dont say nothing about you! :p
I agree with SK. Just don't post about it. This is not a topic about religions. This is a topic about 2012. Saying stuff about 'god' is not apart of the topic, and is going off topic. Last time I checked, going off topic in a post was against the rules and if too many people do it, this topic will get locked.

Pikachu lover the topic clearly says that what do you think will happen so I can say what I think will happen so GIVE ME I BREAK BEACAUSE IM STOPING THIS. Sweet Kindi I can post my belife so leave me be.

So.... this appears to have turned into a religious topic. When this has to do with the Mayans and not "God"

Now Im scared wonder if it will end in 2012? The Mayans must have been pretty smart to make it to 2012. Wonder when God will decied if it will end in 2012? Do the funky crazy chicken dance.

Dude, the Mayans aren't Gods. The calender did end, but maybe they couldn't predict any farther? That or maybe they figured we would pick up...

Whatever. :/

-chomps on some chips-

Yummy! :wacko:

Seriously! Is there a way to look into the future? :huh: (Probably not)

We can see what'll happen :3

Yeah Colortchi I wish that they could see and tell. The Mayans were pretty accurate huh? And Colortchi I ll be on your driveway too munching on a cookie playing my tamas then boom! Bye Bye.

*removed - off topic*

Me cousin said that when the world ends, water and wine will turn into blood. The moon will turn red, and I forgot what else. xD

I wonder if that'll really happen :/

I'd only be 15 if that happens. I will probably spend it with my two best friends, eating chocolate in a concrete basement. With a blow-up mattress. And TV. And praying. <3

I really hope it doesn't happen though. I don't believe it but I'm still freaked out... :wacko:

I'll be 18 when that happens. 2012 is the year I turn 19, though. I'm pretty sure nothing will happen. Nothing happened in 2000 did it? Nothing happened in 6/6/06 did it? No. So nothing will happen in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back