TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be 18 when that happens. 2012 is the year I turn 19, though. I'm pretty sure nothing will happen. Nothing happened in 2000 did it? Nothing happened in 6/6/06 did it? No. So nothing will happen in 2012.
I'll be 23 by then xP

I would imagine our civilization is going to crash way before the world actually ends. We're already a bit on that downward slope.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends say that something bad is going to happen. It's not going to be the end of the world! Something bad might happen, like a car drives into a river, or a little girls hamster might die, or Miley Cyrus might break a nail!!! I don't believe something super-duper horrible is going to happen.

I'll be 23 by then xP
I would imagine our civilization is going to crash way before the world actually ends. We're already a bit on that downward slope.
I wonder what the world ending will REALLY be like. Hopefully I won't be alive by the time it happens. :[

Yeak Sk is right our civilization probly will crash before the world ends and we are on that slope.

^ True!

I want to actually live my life! :/

:wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the world will end in a realisitc way. Something big hitting the earth. Like, if the moon hit the earth, the earth would explode. Or maybe the world will end by a nuclear bomb.

I wonder what the world ending will REALLY be like. Hopefully I won't be alive by the time it happens. :[
No kidding x.x

I'm hoping the problems we're having now is just a slump, and we'll get out of it. We've gotten through worse, so I imagine we can get out of this one.

No kidding x.x
I'm hoping the problems we're having now is just a slump, and we'll get out of it. We've gotten through worse, so I imagine we can get out of this one.
To me, it's a scary thought. The world ending. Like, one minute you're alive, the next you're dead along with every living thing on earth.

Like, being on the earth if a nuclear bomb hits. Or if the moon hits the earth. Or if some comet or something hits.

Ok! I don't want the world to end! Dx

-puts a protective case around the earth-

:wacko:

Safe like a little iPod!=D

No kidding x.x
Exactly. Like it's not the fact we can't do it, just people don't realize how deep we're in and don't care.

That's might be what the Mayans meant by 2012, maybe they ended the calender because a new life will begin, like our global uprising.

Either way we need to stop dwelling on the future and focus on now.

Exactly. Like it's not the fact we can't do it, just people don't realize how deep we're in and don't care.
That's might be what the Mayans meant by 2012, maybe they ended the calender because a new life will begin, like our global uprising.

Either way we need to stop dwelling on the future and focus on now.
Possibly o.o

Like that could be the fall of our civilization, and the rise of another.

That'd be interesting :3

^ That doesn't seem like a 'happytama'

Happy people don't want to die.

(Im not happy!!!xD)

[SIZE=7pt]Most likely, nothing will happen.[/SIZE]

Unless its about the global warming and nuclear stuff.

I just don't see the world ending in 2012.

I have spent some little while cleaning out this topic.

The topic is about whether members think that the world will end in 2012 (as per the Mayan Calendar / Predictions).

The end of the world does inevitably have religious implications for many people so it is not suprising that God has been mentioned and it is not "off topic" to mention that your own belief about the end of the world is linked to your religion.

It is taking things off topic to harass someone for mentioning their belief when answering the topic question.

Thus instead of a debate about various members belief in the prediction, the thread becomes pitted with religious bickering from both sides with each of you trying to get in the "last word".

Every member has the right to post their opinions - but they have to keep them polite - no matter how another member chooses to behave.

This doesn't mean that you can be rude if someone else is being rude.

It's such a simple rule :lol:

As for the "last word"... that satisfaction goes to the Guide who closes the topic ;)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back