~ 20th Anniversary ★ TamaM!X Log ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 10

I waited around until Maru would turn into an adult, so she spent her Saturday with her parents. When I picked her up, she grew up to keep her mother's wings and hairpiece. Makiko's bow lived on for three generations :D
SU4ti1p.jpg

Then I wanted Maru to immediately marry Yotsubatchi. She spent 500G on the ring at TamaDepa and went to meet him at Flower Hills. It was a gloomy day too, as you can see.
SC0U97U.jpg

Unlike Flower Hills, where it's a bright and sunny day (always). Maru anxiously awaited for Yotsubashi's reply...
8Btq3KB.jpg

Yotsubatchi: I'm sorry! There are other favourites that I like
He said...no?! Maru was heartstruck but managed to put up a smile and laughed away the pain in front of him. After his departure, she broke out into tears and threw the ring away into the distance. She definitely did not take this rejection too easily...Poor girl :c
Maru kept sulking and crying back at home. Perhaps the gloomy day in the Tama world was a bad omen. I treated her to some cotton candy and strawberry gelato to cheer the upset gal up. Later on, I convinced her to take another chance at Flower Hills. She went back to the plaza and saw Yostubatchi.
jXRnDQf.jpg

And he has the nerve to propose? What if he found the ring that Maru had previously chucked away and used that? Well, Maru couldn't complain as her heart was still stolen by this four leaf clover winged bee. Skip forward to the baby!
ZBinITg.jpg

A yellow baby girl! She matches Yotsubatchi. And I shall call her Tomoe! Skip forward to the toddler!
3Z9nqYr.jpg

Like her mother, the toddler is Belltchi. She went to visit Rainbow Hills and had a very fun time there with Pikagorotchi.
AGpMpzL.jpg

They attempted to summon thunder and succeeded! Hearing the loud rumbles and the heavy downpour of rain made the immediately take shelter. Just look at Pikagorotchi's face!
Here's Maru's stages--
pz1blhO.png

Kuromametchi's smirk and body is still present. I'm praying that it goes away when Tomoe turns into an adult...I'd like to see a change, at least with the body type. I think the two red specks in Maru's teen stage are actually fish?? The animations make them change form/positions, and if you look at her upside down, she kinda looks like one of the plastic bags to transport fish.

Until tomorrow~☆!

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 11

I’ll have to go back to school tomorrow…

This means that the entries might be shorter since I won’t have a lot of time to take pictures, edit, upload and write up. At the very least, I’ll show the different growth stages!

I left Tomoe with her parents again because I couldn’t be bothered keeping an eye on her. I also had to go and organise my stuff for school too. She increased her relationship with Pikagorotchi some more, and turned into a teen.

HTzYHiW.jpg

Not the same teen character this time, which was interesting. Tomoe resembled a snail and I love snails~ Unless that circular thing on the right is actually a shield of some sort. She has one blue wing sticking out on the other side. I don't think she would be able to depend on that one wing to fly properly.

The time in the Tamagotchi is waaay off. I wake up late, so I set the time back by around 4 hours. Otherwise, it’d start beeping at 7AM while I’m still in a deep sleep. School will fix that, as I get up at around 7 in the morning anyways. I won’t take it with me though. The reason? I’m afraid of accidentally dropping it or having it get mucked up in my bag, plus it’d just be a distraction. So I’ll be sending it to their parents until I get home and finish off any homework or assignments that I have.

Well, wish me luck so I can cope with all of the upcoming assessments and exam week for this term. Getting colder here too, ugh ;-;

Until tomorrow~☆!

Day 12

A special item appeared at the back of the room. Not too sure what it is supposed to represent.

H3OHjgG.jpg

I dropped Tomoe off to her parents for the day, since this virtual Tama gal needed to carry on with life stuff. Blegh :D

They automatically returned her back to my care when it was 5PM. I didn’t do much until it was around 7PM, where she turned into an adult.

juyTt2g.jpg

And nope, Kuromametchi’s smirk and body stays! How am I ever going to get rid of it now... I love the purple wings and the four leaf clover on top of her head. Sadly, Nijifuwatchi’’s genes weren’t too dominant/successful in this family. I married her off to Pikagorotchi, who proposed to us. Favourite items help to raise the relationship status faster.

quS17Sm.jpg

Pikagorotchi: Surprising thunder! An electric proposal ★

That triangular mouth though. The baby was another yellow girl, the same as Tomoe.

ZlNvrcN.jpg

One hour later and the toddler appeared.

RyzmM0S.jpg

I got Sakuramotchi again for once. The hairpiece doesn't really fit the pickled leaf on top of her head. I completely forgot to visit the Eco triplets in the park yesterday. I quickly changed the date to do the event, which got me an Eco Fork. Now the food in the restaurant will be at half price.

SrJM4Gr.jpg

Lastly, I changed the interior to the Royal Living.

nc9OAGP.jpg

The background item was still there too and I think it fits this living very well.

Until tomorrow~☆!

Day 13

Nothing too exciting happened today. She didn't turn into a teen because I was messing around with the time to get Gotchi points. I got almost all of the items and accessories available in the locations.

I just realised that I didn't give a name to the new character! I'll call her Momo. She went to UraTama Town to meet UraTogetchi.

NkQ3exF.jpg

Playing with the Gondola triggers the special animation, so it's one of his favourite items. Their status is at the red bar now. He swung over to our place later on in the evening! He must be missing my little Momo.

Sd11yfp.jpg

He gave her what seems to look like a ramune bottle. I see "delicious water" is mentioned. I'll assume the water in UraTama Town tastes like ramune ^_^

Another special event happened when Momo went out. A magical koinobori appeared and took us out on a ride!

JDBkw7u.jpg

The background item inside the house is also present today.

Momo will definitely grow tomorrow once 7AM hits.

Until tomorrow~☆!

I missed out on posting yesterday because I had no time, so this will be merged together.

Day 13 ★

Momo turned into the same little ghost teen--mango edition!

p4BJbCw.jpg

She also got the little balls surrounding her father. I forgot to upload her sprite onto the TamaMix website, so that's unfortunate...I only remembered as I was about to sleep and tried to set the time back to wake her up, but she grew into an adult... -_- :(

zmZzQJc.jpg

...Kuromametchi genes still live. I thought I could change the colour to something a bit more pleasing, but the blue was too dark. Momo got a toothache as well. The party hat accessory completely covers her horn.

0WL8IFt.jpg

Bonus picture where I snapped it at the perfect moment between Momo noticing the change and jumping out of her seat in surprise! I just settled with her being a light yellow.

Time to go to UraTama town and marry UraTogetchi!

CrHTlHr.jpg

We met UraMametchi and UraKuchipatchi first. I've yet to experience a v4.5/UraTama.
pVhXZQO.jpg

UraTogetchi: Uge! Taking your hand in marriage will make me so happy

I actually did this today when I woke up at 7AM. I figured that I'd be able to get the baby to become a toddler before leaving school, otherwise taking the pictures during the evening means that I'll have less time to write it up here.

5xERTEM.jpg

The menu screen, items and the time was also the nice blue shade. Coincidentally, the baby was also blue. His pink rosy cheeks matched that blue tone quite nicely. Because of all this blue-ness, I'll name him Ao. Ohhh, I absolutely love how the outlines of Momo, the egg and the baby are also blue! Even the previous generations in the family tree are also outlined in blue.

gCD0DGs.jpg

Such attention to detail~ And Ao grew up before school, just as expected.

NbBstKG.jpg

Once he became a toddler and came back with me, the outlines were all back to normal. I figured out that the Mini Rocket was Mimitchi's favourite item to use with her. She got abducted by the alien, who was very angry at us! I still can't believe I forgot to get the teen sprite...Ah, that's what happens when you get busy...

Until tomorrow~☆!

Day 14 ★ / ★ Day 15 ★

Mimitchi and Ao battled a robot!

g6lnBpP.jpg

They were being beaten at first, but then they managed to turn it around. A rainbow beam was fired at the red robot and they won. I thought that was a very very cool little event/animation that pops up. Ao grew up into a teen that I haven't seen before.

7bIch1w.jpg

A cute little fella! He looks so done in the family picture. That tired and bored expression of his :D

I turned him blue so he could fit his name.

4ufJbrK.jpg

Not too bad! The night sky matches him.

The next day (which was today), Ao turned into an adult.

AjtpK6C.jpg

I'm rid of the Kuromametchi curse completely! Ao may resemble UraTogetchi too perfectly, but it's still a change from the previous generations. I wanted to take a nice picture with Ao during 4-5PM for the orange sunset and grass, but it was raining today. What a shame. Then I experimented some colours on Ao.

VU4G7RR.jpg

Ao's favourite food was the water from UraTama Town. For once, one part of his original colour isn't affected by the change. Kuromametchi went with him to drink five Sakura Shakes, of which turned him pink. In Makkakka Town, the red outline suits his pink body. The light pink water behind him and turning red makes it even better! In the end, he turned back to blue since his name literally means blue. He played with the Gondola and tried on the party hat accessory, which are also his favourites.

kC3bjej.jpg

That's the highest I've ever gotten the happy meter to be. It's so hard to raise...Off to marry Mimitchi!

Ee6KsZr.jpg

Mimitchi: Mimitchi would like to marry you, pyon!

The baby was a blue girl, just like her father. I'll call her Aoko.

lfsNglX.jpg

She looks so small when she's sleeping~ One hour later and she turned into a white Sakuramotchi. Well, more like a regular mochi. Blue Mimitchi ears were on top of the leaf accessory and that's all that's happened for now. To finish off, here's all the changes of Ao.

TIOfpPF.png

If Aoko's adult form is quite decent, I'll marry her off to Gozarutchi. I think that'd be an interesting combo.

Until tomorrow~☆!

Ahhhh Ao turned out so cute. I've always like Ura Togetchi~ :wub:
I'm starting to like UraTogetchi too! I really like the hat/ears part and the sparkly wings ^^

Although, the eyes and mouth is cute too!

Day 16 ★ / Day 17

Another double entry today! I might start to do the write up on every second day, since there's nothing too exciting going on for the toddler and teen stage.

Firstly, here's Aoko's teen stage--

loCjgcb.jpg

Just like her father! You can't see it, but the body is a very light blue. She went to Flower Hills to meet another Yotsubatchi and interacted with the pinwheel.

4vy1R8N.jpg

They ended up in a pinwheel forest?? Well, after taking a few strolls through 16 pinwheels in darkness, they became lovers. I also dropped her off to her parents.

cYgncfp.jpg

I wonder what book she's reading? A picture book? On to the adult form~

nmdMleW.jpg

One thing is for sure--the Kuromametchi genes are definitely gone. She's also blue like Ao! The mix looks a bit plain without the wings but this simplicity is pretty nice. I put blue accessories on her so she can match.

7iVhvPH.jpg

Sadly, another gloomy day outside...Off to visit Flower Hills, where it's always bright and sunny!

Zr8LkDO.jpg

Baby and toddler time!

hGpMJTp.jpg

Again, the camera doesn't pick up the colour correctly. The baby is a really light yellow, not white. Then the toddler stage is basically the same as Aoko's just with a colour change. A blue mother and a (mostly yellow) father made a green toddler! :D :D

Because of this, I'll call her Mitsuha. She's a little matcha mochi...literally :p

Look at all this blueness~~

rnwsUnR.png

Until tomorrow~☆!

Day 18 ★ / Day 19

I'm currently on my mobile, so I don't know if the format is right. I'll upload the pictures and make any necessary changes tomorrow, but for now I want to write it up.

Mitsuha turned into the snail fella again. I learned that the snail character is also on the P's, and Mitsuha resembles the pure character quite well. Shinobinyatchi visited us and gave us shurikens. She's such a cute character. With the right mixing, those genes will make a sweet generation.

BxZl2H1.jpg

At around 6, she grew up into a blue adult, resembling Yotsubatchi a lot more.

0mLCWje.jpg

Very cute! The last picture makes her look like she's crouching down. And at around 10, I heard beeping from my Tama. I wasn't sure what it was, since it goes to sleep by 8. I checked up to see that she was having a nightmare! The little ghosts kept bothering her and she got very scared :c

0N3O9Bx.jpg

I would have time to marry her off today, but I'm still quite busy with an assignment. I'll get her sprite and marry her off tomorrow, most likely. She's in a really good status with Kuromametchi, and I really want Kuromametchi's head piece. I'm worried that the eyes and body will return again, after spending such a long time trying to get rid of it. My other option is Gozarutchi but he rarely shows up when Mitsuha goes to Gozaru Village.

Until tomorrow~☆!

Really enjoying this log so far!

I love all of the pictures, it's making me so excited to get my mix!

Keep it up :D

Really enjoying this log so far!

I love all of the pictures, it's making me so excited to get my mix!

Keep it up :D
Aww thank you very much! Happy to hear that you're also getting a Mix too ^^

I hope you have just as much fun as I am with mine!

Day 20 ★ / Day 21

It's Friday~ I got some free time to play around with my Tama ^_^

It was a rainy day for Mitsuha, accurately reflecting the weather that I've been experiencing today and yesterday. Kuromametchi visited Mitsuha to give her a Tama Burger. Yum yum!

YzFDHEF.jpg

He's kind enough to share ^^

I've been sending her to Gozaru Village with the shuriken to increase her relationship with Gozarutchi, but we met up more frequently with Bushinosuketchi and Shinobinyatchi...ugh. At one point, Bushinosuketchi proposed to Mitsuha!

XEECIe5.jpg

But I had to turn down the offer.

Mitsuha: I'm sorry...let's just be friends

...ouch. That rejection really did lower the relationship status too. Back to being friends, but when Mitsuha kept going back to Gozaru Village and bumping into him again, the relationship went back up to orange.

I spent 20 minutes trying to find Gozarutchi and they weren't at the passionate lovers status yet. I bought the cheap ring for Mitsuha to pop the big question to him herself, and luckily, he accepted her feelings.

HI9MlCS.jpg

Mitsuha: Let's find happiness together!/Let's be happy together forever!

Gozarutchi: Thank you ♡ I will make you happy

Let's skip forward to the baby--

w39IaiO.jpg

A blue boy! I shall name him Genji. Gozarutchi's father looks...interesting, to say the least. Genji grew up to be a black blob.

gHcowy2.jpg

He went to sleep immediately. Mitsuha's growth!

cjV1JlD.png

Funny to see how she was green in her toddler and teen stage, but all of a sudden became blue as an adult. My Family Tree on the website has been updated too!

Until tomorrow~☆! or whenever i will post, which will probably be every 2 days for these few weeks

Day 22 ★ / Day 23

Really really short update :c

I only got pictures for the teen and adult stage.

KXCOcz1.jpg

The same squid looking teen.

zPWaQ5a.jpg

Yay!! Genji got Gozarutchi’s sweet headpiece. Genji continued the blue trend but I will change his colour tomorrow. He’s been visiting Lovelitchi and Watawatatchi. Actually, Shinobinyatchi seems like a pretty good option too. Hmm...

And for the sake of adding something else to this post, the batteries needed to be changed when Genji was a toddler. They're lasting pretty good for being 1.2V rechargeable batteries. I've probably had to change it twice so far. Genji also got the same dream that Mitsuha had! But he didn’t get intimidated by those goofy white ghosts. The animation for the dream/nightmare is really quick and I didn't have my phone ready with me.

Until tomorrow~☆!

Day 24

As usual, I dropped the Tama off to their parents. I like the exterior for the Gozaru house!

vgu2sQs.jpg

Watawatatchi gave us a gift and I changed Genji’s colour for fun. In the end, I settled with red, although it looks more brown.

CDzMM3z.jpg
7lFbKfk.jpg

And now the proposal to Watawatatchi!

PPd0uzI.jpg

Watawatatchi: I...want to get married, wata ♡

Her headpiece is so cute. I wish the child will also have that.

vw9Gw9G.jpg

Out pops a red girl! I’ll call her Akane. Watawatatchi’s mother looks very pretty~

Here’s some more pics of the bright red child.

HDgpaTU.jpg

One hour later…

ZoWcwQo.jpg

The cloud headpiece is such a nice addition! Akane is also a close ‘pure’ Sakuramotchi. Extra pic that I took--

NHkOvUG.jpg

The cloud accessory is sad too. What if it's actually taking over Akane? o.o

Now, I swear I uploaded Genji's teen sprite...But when I grabbed all of my images from Imgur, it wasn't there! And I only have that one image of his teen stage...So there's another gap here as well.

TbP8ODV.png

Getting a bit tired at the same teen character. Yet I don't know how to get a different teen, either. Akane is expected to grow again today in maybe two or three hours, but I'll write that up in the next entry. I figured I might as well put something up for now. Family tree has been updated.

Until tomorrow~☆!

Day 25

Hey look, it’s an update

Akane’s teen form is…

wmtCPRP.jpg

The same squid looking character again?! But this appearance is really cute, so she’s off the hook for that. Pics make it hard to see the light pink cloud on top of her head.

And the adult stage~

i0Kr4Xn.jpg

Yaaay! The cloud piece is still there! There’s a brown Gozarutchi body too. I’ll probably change her colour to pink to make her look matching. I haven’t thought of anyone to marry her off to because I was waiting to see what her adult form would look like before making the decision. Still I’m not too sure. I wanted this generation to have been a boy so that I could marry Lovelitchi or Memetchi. I’ll be keeping Akane around for the next day or two--to think who I should mix with, and because of an assessment that’s due in soon.

Until tomorrow~☆!

Day 26

I’m back after the little break!

Like I said, I was going to change Akane's colour. I settled with pink because it'd match the cloud.

zCmD1QK.jpg

And she tried out some matching pink accessories~

VzVDOxi.jpg

It sits on top of the cloud headpiece! I'm glad they did that, otherwise it would have irked me :s

The male selections weren't all too appealing to me. Not for Akane's looks, at least. So I tried Yotsubatchi again, in hopes of getting those wings or eyes.

u41EFth.jpg

*smooch*

i02D197.jpg

A really light yellow boy with bright red cheeks ^^

Unoriginal name, but he shall be called Butter ( for obvious reasons :p )

0bXgoSU.jpg

I was able to catch him doing the wiggle and took a picture at the same time. I also saw Akane check up on Butter when he was sleeping in his little bed, but she disappeared into the bottom right corner before I was able to get my phone.

Contrary to his name, Butter did not become a yellow toddler.

IjiMAZp.jpg

I've made him visit Lovelitchi, Himebaratchi, Chochotchi and Violetchi. They're all at least on or past the friend stage.
...And again, I swear I downloaded Akane's teen sprite and uploaded it to Imgur, but apparently not?? So I quickly recreated the sprite and it was pretty accurate.
SuJwtRS.png

Hmm, pink like cotton candy~ (I was supposed to post this yesterday but I got too tired)

Until tomorrow~☆!

Day 27 ★ / Day 28

Butter became a fall-themed snail. He was approached by Chochotchi with gifts in the afternoon. The orange sunset also matched him really well.

9gpazH2.jpg

The life cycle continues--

srt6sGP.jpg

Butter? More like a carrot :p

I don’t think there’s a way to get the character to turn green by eating a food item 5 times. Nor orange, come to think of it? Butter resembles a previous character that I raised. I wish he got the eyes or wings from Yotsubatchi. I didn't have time to marry him off straight away, so I did it the next day. His room became messy, so time to clean!

x1fE635.jpg

Did you notice that I changed the background? We also got the 50% discount for any future living room changes. Oh and he's now wearing a cute little hat~

Off to Flower Hills again to improve relations. Chochotchi appeared and tried to propose to Butter at least 5 times! But we gently let her down by saying we'll have a think about it. Who was I really going for?

wT2s1Oq.jpg

The lovely Himebaratchi! I love her design so much, so I have high hopes for the next generation.

GRZuBJz.jpg

Another red baby! I'll call her Rosa. The toddler form had Himebaratchi's hair piece. Goodbye, Watawatatchi cloud!

I can't believe it's been a month (and a bit) since I got and started this Tamagotchi! We're already onto the 13th generation. I think that's the highest I've ever gotten with any one Tama :D

Butter's life stages--

u4T4cBP.png

Until tomorrow~☆!

[SIZE=9pt]★ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]D[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]ay [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]2[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]9[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] ★[/SIZE]

Another entry! This has surpassed 1,000 views ^^

Let's get to it--

Akane visited Makkakka Town. Been a while since I mentioned that destination. I would like to try and see how Kuchipatchi's genes would work in future generations, but I might have some other potential characters in mind. Typical Kuchipatchi! I knew the futon would be one of his favourite items :D

xtB9NSt.jpg

He managed to invade Akane's dream o_o also some personal space wouldn't hurt there

And I turned her red!

3ODiAmH.jpg

By winning the swimming race. I didn't take pictures of the colour change, but I did save the sprite, so that's when you'll see her red form. I picked her up from Butter and Himebaratchi and she grew up.

7OTVHrT.jpg

Good to see the rose headpiece is still being inherited ^^

Don't mind her little poop on the corner :D

I turned her red again, and she went to visit TamaTown. She met up with Kuromametchi, Kikitchi, Mimitchi and Lovelitchi.

xwAzO0H.jpg

I found out that one of Lovelitchi's favourite items is the racquet. But Akane did most of the work against the opponent. Good job there!

Hm, that's all for today, I think...These updates are mostly just pictures of each stage at this point :p

Until tomorrow~☆!

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in the last few days or so because I have decided to take a short break from running the Tama. The only reason why I'm doing this is because of upcoming assessments that will happen next week. Once I'm done with my assessments, I will be back and this log will continue as normal! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back