~ 20th Anniversary ★ TamaM!X Log ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's beautiful, now if only we could all somehow convince Bandai to make a English import to the us, i might be on the tamagotchi ban wagon late and i messed up not buying the update to tamagotchi friends thinking it was the same game as before, but i will be damned that i miss the next release.

Aslo popgotchi i love your icon it's adorable.

Good luck on your assessments!!
Thank you! I have two tomorrow, which is more like a practice assessment for the final one held at the end of the year. I'd still like to try my best though. The assessment today counts more, so after tomorrow I'm basically free. I think I can get back to running it tonight... :D

it's beautiful, now if only we could all somehow convince Bandai to make a English import to the us, i might be on the tamagotchi ban wagon late and i messed up not buying the update to tamagotchi friends thinking it was the same game as before, but i will be damned that i miss the next release.

Aslo popgotchi i love your icon it's adorable.
It's never too late to get into Tamagotchi! I thought that I would have outgrown them but I came back last year to find that there's still a fanbase.

But we have to face the fact that Tamagotchis aren't as popular as they were back in the day. And thank you, haha~ ^^

[SIZE=9pt]★ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]D[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]ay [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]3[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]0[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] ★[/SIZE]

Hello everyone! Most of my assessments have been done, and I only have two more tomorrow. I’m not too concerned about them, so it’s time to get back to this~~

Before I took a small pause, I let Akane grow into an adult. She didn’t notice a thing with my tiny hiatus :p

183v0YK.png

Resembled a carrot as well! But yaaay, she got Himebaratchi’s roses~ Watawatatchi’s cloud piece had a nice run. I changed Akane’s colour several times. The red was too intense on her despite her name. I’ve gathered sprites for all of em which you will see soon. These images were taken before I took the break, but I will continue to run it tomorrow as soon as possible. I think white suits her and the rose decor pretty well.

Not really relevant, but I made an Instagram for my Tamagotchi. I've never had IG before, so I’m not sure what I want to do with it but it’s nice to see other people’s Tamagotchi posts there too.

Until next time~☆!

Day 31

As promised, I put batteries in it and it’s back up and running! I don’t really like how I have to push down really hard on the case to remove it. It makes me feel like I’ll apply too much pressure or break the case by sliding it the wrong way or something. So here’s a recap--Akane turned into an adult and I changed her colours. I settled with white and I gave her an accessory for fun. I had three potential candidates to marry her off to--Mametchi, Kuchipatchi and Kuromametchi.

6DxkiIe.jpg

I ended up going with Kuchipatchi because I want to save the other two for later.

qn7UAxN.jpg

Kuchipatchi: I want you to marry me, datchi!

And we did! Her outline became red as a result. I’d say it matches her quite nicely. Here’s their child--

E2pxR4U.jpg

It’s a grey baby boy! He will be called Alain. The family picture is very colourful.

TaJ3ClA.jpg

His mother helped him take a bath. Squeaky clean! An hour later, he grew into a green Kuchi-lipped toddler. What happened to that grey body? :s

2f6uYVd.jpg

The park changed its theme too. I thought it was something from Patchi Forest or something, judging from the mushrooms. But it’s probably the Makaka Town theme?

6uPv7Lr.jpg

Kuchipatchi's lips look cute on the toddler, but I can't say for sure when Alain becomes an adult...I'll need to change the park theme to try and get the rose headpiece. No offense to Alain but...he looks like a trash bag

Everything is up to speed now! I'm on the 14th generation so far. Everything in my family tree is also updated.

Geez, Akane went through a lot of changes!

1eOYbl4.png

Until next time~☆!

Day 32

Okay I kinda forgot about updating and running it for a couple of days because it was the long weekend, but now I should post before I need to catch up on more stuff.

Following the previous entry, Alain was left with his parents in their red house.

V6dPz8L.jpg

After picking him up, he turned into a teen.

duPnWBk.jpg

He was a green snail! A very interesting looking teen. At this point, I changed the theme of the park so that it had flowers, so it was following Akane’s side. Was it a good idea? Did I manage to avoid the Kuchipatchi lips??

OigcIxO.jpg

Yes, but other than that, is there any difference? :(

He lost the leaf accessories too. Other than that, it was literally the same. Meh…

Now I’m off to marry Alain to Lovelitchi! I also want to try Violetchi sometime too in the future.

leHQImt.jpg

They had another baby boy! A grey one at that too. Off the top of my head, the name Len pops up. So that's what he'll be called.

h4AHbbY.jpg

And here's Alain's forms--

v1bYbTF.png

very...green?

That’s all for today. I’ll post the toddler and teen stages later.

Until next time~☆!

Day 33

Hello everyone! Today is going to be a short entry. I may start to post/update this once or twice for every generation I go through. It’ll save space on the thread and be easier to read with a flow.

As I said, here’s Len’s toddler form.

4cdCHzQ.jpg

15 minutes ago, he turned into a teen.

E36IfZT.jpg

I love the colour palette! It strongly resembles Lovelitchi. The green works really nicely with the white, pink and slight hint of grey. But...another snail? I really don’t know how to influence the teen stages. I think the only ones I’ve ever gotten are the snail, ghost/fish container blob, sad squid and one dinner plate/space looking teen...I wonder if there are two more, like this one?

I have a feeling that the adult will have a whole different look. Maybe the eyes will change? I'm fine with the raisin dot eyes that's been going on for the past few generations. Can't wait!

Until next time~☆!

Hi, I'm really new to tamas, I have had others before but honestly didn't really like them until I got my mix which I love. You mentioned there's a website where we can upload our tamas? Can you give me more information on that please? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back