3 guys that like me!?!?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what I was trying to say was that on my ancle I have Jeds name in a heart and he saw it during gym class,

That's nothing. Taylor has 7. Lol j/k but should just tell the other two that you don't really like them. Or if you don't want them to like you, just be really rude and ignore them, like everyone does to me. (But don't really do that, it actually gives them a pain somewhere between the lungs and kidneys. It's like a bad version of heartburn, I've felt it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how you feel softballgirl818, except I have 4 guys crushing on me ;) , just one who I like ♥

Well, its alright sending an email to him, but perhaps the "I love you" was a bit much. Sure, I email and txt my crush a lot, but not like that. I mean, do you know for sure he likes you too?

As for the other guys, don't try to 'butter them up' if you know what I mean. Don't be too flirty, otherwise they might think you like them too, and if they find out you don't like them that way, they will be so hurt. It feels almost like betrail. Trust me, I know ;)

- Puma

I do konw for sure that he likes me.

Here's the story

We were sitting in the gym after lunch and we where talking like we always do and Tyler(girl) looks at me and says "Do you like Jed" and I said "What was your first clue" and she asked Jed the same thing and he said "I like her very much, what was your first clue" and then a nother friend of Jeds and mine Patrick turns to both of us and said "I am sick of you 2 liking eachother and date already" but something happened in Jeds past 3 relationships that went really really bad and he is trying to get over the bad things before we date.

Three guys that like you, eh?

Well, until you pick one, or leave them all behind, your going to be in a petty manwar.

Just because a guy likes you, doesn't mean you have to like him. Don't give any pity dates though; it just makes stuff worse for those who don't win the manwar.

I do konw for sure that he likes me.Here's the story

We were sitting in the gym after lunch and we where talking like we always do and Tyler(girl) looks at me and says "Do you like Jed" and I said "What was your first clue" and she asked Jed the same thing and he said "I like her very much, what was your first clue" and then a nother friend of Jeds and mine Patrick turns to both of us and said "I am sick of you 2 liking eachother and date already" but something happened in Jeds past 3 relationships that went really really bad and he is trying to get over the bad things before we date.
That same thing happened to me and now I am going on 2 months with my boyfriend. I'd say: You go girl! If he likes you go for it! I've done the whole email thing but I also forward it to all my guy friends. They all said they loved me back.

[SIZE=8pt]for those of you who don't know, Cody is my bf, and softballgirl818 (i won't say your real name if you don't want me to), it's ok i am used to not getting the hot guys, :( so i don't blame him for not liking only me. You don't have anything to be sorry about, it's not your fault. :) if anything i am used to getting the nerdy sick and perverted guys that r really ugly... oh well. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]it's ok i am used to not getting the hot guys, :( so i don't blame him for not liking only me. You don't have anything to be sorry about, it's not your fault. :) [/SIZE]
You know softballgirl818 in real life?

[SIZE=8pt]i also know mathdude101 and starlover and lordhazzar and petlover94 and mike 23456789 (or whatever the numbers are) in real life.[/SIZE]

oaky just listen the guy who belives in you more and the guy who thinks your not invisible is the one you should like. dont say your an ideot because you put i love you he'll prbably just know how you feel about do you get what im saying? :(

no worries I called him when I was not sapost to and I told him to not read that message and he deleted it so he wont know I said I love you

[SIZE=8pt]This made me feel so happy (for me) yesterday... here's what happened:[/SIZE]

Daniel came over to my house and he called cody and he asked cody what he thought of you and he said he only liked you as a friend! :furawatchi: Sorry, it's not that i didn't want him to like you or anything, it's just that i like how he is all mine. As for Carl and Jed, Idk just choose one. You said you might get over Jed, so that leaves just one. B)

I'm not going to get over ♥Jed♥ ever!!! and I found a new guy that likes me he was flirting with me last night and I dont even know him he said that he was flirting with me because I am HOT. so figure that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back