999 of ways to get kicked out of Wal-mart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
get waffles pancakes and bread then you 'do you like waffles/pancakes/toast!' the throw them at people!

i once"ate a bug"and puked on a register[it was really candy and gatorade and fake barf

scream at random mums 'i will steal your babies!'
XD.

Knock stuff off the shelf, then if a Saleperson asks" Can I help you?" Say "Yeah. Clean up this mess! " XD

Get a tiny Yamaha(Brand) mini car, then buy some pimped out clothes and sunglasses. Then start rapping and wehn a Person asks "Can I help you?" Start rapping random stuff or songs. XD

Sing Neil Diamond/Hannah Montana/etc,.(No offence fans XD) in a horrible voice. Then go up to random people and ask "DID I MAKE IT TO AI?!!!" in their ears. XD

Throw all the sunglasses on floor, just don't break them. XD

Act all snooty and rich, w/ rich clothes too. Then demand people to do stuff like Clean the floors,find these earrings,etc,. Then change into everyday clothes and laugh at the people. :)

If your in the Bathroom, w/ people in, turn off the lights and make creepy noises or sing the hamster dance and break dance. Then turn the lights back on and act like nothing happened.

Untie peoples shoes(Good luck on that.) XD then tie them to carts,chairs,etc,. so they'll trip. XD

Act like a waiter/waiteress(sp) ask "What can I get you today?" If they say toas tor something, get them water! Say "I was nominated for Best Chef awards!" XD

@Starlight: XD Thats funny! XDDD

Ask people is they want a free toy/handheld game/anything you bring and if they say "yes" shout "TOO BAD!" If they say no, ignore them. Then, shout it on the intercom and say to go to the customer service centre to claim it!

When your checking out, grab the intercom and say something really random and/or scary

Jump into a woman's arms screaming MOMMY!

no it's not it was a way to get kicked out and it was my cousin messing on my account that did that[i hate her]

ok. take all the spices they have and out then into a bowl with milk and pretend like your serving those taste test and tell peoples it fruity peppbles!!!

XD

go to the make-up section and test all the makeup they have on you.put it on your face arms legs and put as much as you can on the palm your hands and the bottom of your feet(make sure your shoes are off) then go and randomly hug people and make sure you leave tracks then go into the batroom and wash it all off if you can.if you want to be really crazy take stuffed animsls give them make overs then tie them to you.XD

take a lot of bubble solution and poor it all over the floor.then go sliding(make sure your bare foot and in a bathing suit of some kind) into stuff and/or people.then act drunk and stupid(make sure your dressed like someone else for this) and walk nto the bubble solution and fall.when someone comes and says "OMG are you alright. shoot your head up and say in a drunk voice "hey your pretty hott" even if they are the same gender.XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back