A different kinda hatch.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a tamagotchi with a bump on her head, it evolved to young mimitchi. I hope to get this wierd one i saw on the internet that has a top hat like thing.

p.s: How do I get a picture like all of you guys do?

My mametchi just had a baby, wahoo :angry:

It mated with robotchi. I kept changing the time to see what i got.

3 Gozarutchi

1 Hanatchi

2 Robotchi

1 Masktchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered my Tamogotchi from amazon.com and believe me the shipping IS NOT FREE like it says! The *bleep* shipping costs more than the *bleepin'* thing lol! 34.56$ total. I chose to get the lavender one, they had lots of choices! any one wanna be my friend. I used to have tama's whne i was little and when i found out they were back i ordered one right away ( i found out today lol ) it shoulkd be in tomorrow !

Ok im not too sure what to do with theses tama's! lol !!! when i had a tama a long time ago u just fed them, played with them, put them to bed, turn on and off the lights and if u didnt vclean their poop they got sick and if u didnt attend to them they'd start peeping and if u didnt make it too them they'd die. But idont know about all the breeding and stuff with these ones i'm *fused con* lol so please Tama-Mail me

My tamagotchi is right now celebrating halloween. I thought he was dead but then i looked properly and it was a floating pumpkin head. Spooky :unsure:

Anyone else had that happen to them today?

not me but i have the connexion tough we do haloween but here it started as something else but that was some hundred years ago we called it something else but nope my tama hasn't doed this maybe she will later today i hope so

im writing about only 2:

Kelly: kelly is 3 years. Some time today i am expecting her to become an adult i wonder whick. More info bout that tommorow.rite now shes full training lil bratty and she an Ichigotchi.

lilly: Lilly is more nicer and does not beep when im in class. so thats why i prefer lilly.

more onboth of them soon.

I have 3 tamagotchis right now:

A mametchi, girl, whom is my first tamagotchi connection

or any tamagotchi at that ever, named Kiria is 7 days (or

years) old today

A mametchi, boy, my second tamagotchi connecion, named Kocoa, is 4 days (or years) old today

A itchigotchi (or whatever),the thing that looks like an upside-down strawberry that likes to sing alot, boy,my third tamagotchi,

turned ito itself about 5 min. ago (I dont know what its child form was called) is one year old

yay they transformedinto mammetchi so happy for me! i have a pencil and a bow tie for each one of them

Yay for lovedtama. I like mametchis too.

My young mimitchi will evolve tomorrow :(

yAY :unsure: So was mine.... Until it evolved into an memetchi. I was hoping for a mimitchi.

That happened to me too.I got really mad and wanted to throw it!!!!

I wanted to through nine too! but it might of gone through the pizza shop window and i would if had to pay for it which would make me even more mad so i thought it wasnt a good idea. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back