A different kinda hatch.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to make my 2 tamagotchis in to old tamagotchis.Masktchi:Dan,And Gonzortchi(Spelling):Lori,are 9 and will be 10 2nite!

Hey, Tamagal! I have Mametchi, but when will match maker come? My Mametchi is 4 years. (Or days!)

My Tama info:

type: Mametchi; first generation

4 yrs.

Training: 5 bars 33 pounds

Name: Migel

First owner: Me. Bianca.

11/26 5:14 Pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today my Tama is sleeping and its (the fire ball) 3yr and i hope it turns into the Hamster One!-! My Baby is soooooooooo Cute ;) :ph34r: :D

Hey, Tamagal! I have Mametchi, but when will match maker come? My Mametchi is 4 years. (Or days!)
My Tama info:

type: Mametchi; first generation

4 yrs.

Training: 5 bars 33 pounds

Name: Migel

First owner: Me. Bianca.
Im not quite sure for connections but i think the matchmaker comes at the age of 7 or 8! Hope it helped.

My tama is now on the 8th generation. Her name is kasey. She is an oniontchi! It is takin long cos they are banned at my school so i have to pause them on weekdays and unpause on weekends! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My little girl kasey is all grown up *sniff* she is now a gozarutchi. Ps i wanted a gozarutchi :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

;) :p :(

Kasey is dead! :(

8 generations down the drain.

Why oh why her! She was such a good tama. Dumb peac program, make me forget bout my baby.

I swear revenge! :lol:

Where out thou kasey *sob*

Last edited by a moderator:
8 generations was a good effort. u should b proud.

Yeah sure you can join, dtjam im still greiving about Kasey though but you made it a bit easier with you comment. -_-

:rolleyes: okay I have two tamagotchis so I'll call them tama1 and tama2.

12/15/04

Tama1 turned into a Marutchi today same for tama2 but tama1 got lonely and called for me

p.s.I'm a newbie here

I dont have a tomagotchi yet. I will tomorrow though...Its christmas Eve tomorrow, and i know exactly wich present its in! So i hope to get the tomagotchi that looks like a hamster for my first generation. and my frien has a tomagotchi connexion too, and she lives 5 mins away! Yay! I can't wait!

Look for the present with a sorta round shape! Then u will know! :D

And remember anyone can join this so come on in. :p

I also have 2 tamagotchis and I'd love to join!!!

Tama 1 (gir) Began bathing Yesterday evening...He is an Ichigotchi, also turned 2 this morning!!! I can't wait to see what He evolves into!

Tama 2 (patwo) is still a Marutchi...He gained a new Training level!!!

12:35 PM MST

Tama 1: I have discovered Gir is DANCING. yes...ermm I think he is.. he was walking around the bottom of the screen, lookin Jolly..the WHAM, he trips and falls on his face. *sigh* I have a gifted Tama.

Tama 2: Obviousy, Patwo is bored...he's rolling around...again. 0_0

Just thought I'd share this moment of awe inspiring tama goodness.

'ello! I'm new here and I just got my first Tamagotchi a few days ago from my friend. It is a teenager, 3 years old, 18 lbs, named Kana. She is the fireball type (not sure what it's called...). Sometimes it has random things appear on it's screen... like a Christmas Tree with a face appeared once... and it was singing another time. She has two bars of training and I'm not really sure how to get them up. :( I hope it grows up pretty soon... :angry:

Hi Kohaku!!

I was confused about the xmas tree too tee hee. My Ichigotchis like to walk and trip now (call me mean, but its freaking hilarious when they fall on their face) , dance, and take baths (around 6:30 ish)!

Some help with training: Whenever your tamagotchis needs have been filled (hunger and happiness), and no poop on the floor, they sometimes still have that "alert" sign up (the lower right one)...you have to go into the discipline option (looks like a shouting tama, lower left corner) and select the correct option (be careful here, if you guess incorrectly, the meter wont go up)...for example, if it has its back to you and pouting (backside is blackish), you might want to try to praise it. sometimes, it seems like its happy and stuff, and it has the same sign going up, it may need a time out :( I figured this out yesterday finally LOL (my first tama has 9/9 training bars as of an hour ago!)

Good Luck with Kana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back