A different kinda hatch.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KOOL! *thumbs up*

Mat is a mametchi and nat is a kuchipatchi.

~tamagal~ @--,-

Yeah..... they sure do! I am waiting 4 the 72nd hour of Mat and Nat to come cos that is when they can both start breeding! yay i am so excited! :p :D :angry: :angry:

--m(^0^)m--tamagal

Today at 12:00am Jamie and cassy left me with their children. I woke up this morning and named them they are both girls. in agenta w/ sparkles was Clovr(Clover) and in pink w/ hearts was FiFi. They were bebitchis all morning long and now they are both marutchis, sadly. I really wanted kinakamotchi. O well. I do hope tho that i dont get itchigotchi...again. Well they were marutchis all day long today and they still will be. Ill let you know what they turn into tomorrow or the day after that!

~julie :angry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol:

Mat and Nat were supposed to breed today and they did but Nat didn't connect! Poor Nat, babyless. (well not really the matchmaker came). Nat is going to file a divorce against mat. not telling her he had a child. (you must think i'm crazy). sorry :D

Tamagal, this has happened with me and giving presents....it is like the tama disappears and then comes back but other tama doesnt get one...isn't it sad?! I am going to make sure that when they are of breeding age that I always make a clear connect to make sure that this doesn't happen to me.

hi every one im new here and right now i have a kutchipathci and has a girl baby right now ummm i wanna kinda join a hatching if any one can help :lol: :eek: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
<_< i have three tamagotchis and i tryed to debug one and it actually worked! so i can get the new characters in the connection that are in the keitai tamagotchi

I'm way to afraid to try that. Bravo to your guts. I wonder if they ever will release the keitai here... Everyone's talking about it on this other tamagotchi list i belong too. A lot of them have ordered them from Japan. They sound pretty cute....

I've noticed something odd with my hatching tamagotchis LMAO

Started out Boy & boy, Boy & gir, now Girl & girl...I wonder if my 4th gen is going to be boy & girl again..

Mat and Nat Left and now there kids are Danny and Maddy they are both memetchi's. :( yay

ok........ i'm new at tama talk so just in form me with new stufff. Anyways my tama is in its 3rd gen and its the kutchipatchi guy and im trying to mate with my sisters gozurutchi i can't really spell it but its close enough. Its kinda hard but i hav to wait a few days till we are both 6 and connect as much as we can to get a baby.

today my friends turned into an Ichigotchi and mine turned into a Hinotamatchi today and thats about it... :rolleyes:

name: katie

gen.: 1

best friend: kara

weight: 95

fave game: jump

name: kara

gen: 1

best friend: katie

weight: 99

fave game: dance

:rolleyes: :huh: :huh: ;) :ph34r: ^_^ :D

Hey PPl! i need some help.......okay so im on my 4th generation and i can't get kinakomatchi at all! I ALWAYS have all my training bars when mrs.busybody comes but i never get kinakomatchi! questions:

1: what type of character should you marry to have a kinakomatchi?

2: does how well you take care of the adult and parent influence which one you get?

3: Is it okay to give adults and parents snacks to make them happy?

Thanks Everyone! Much Appreciated!

:D Carleia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back