A Spooktacular Tamagotchi Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry, but since I'm on vacation in America right now, I couldn'tparticipate I had totally forgot about that and didn't even bring a ready tama... Then,this thursday one of my v3's (one of the three tamas I brought) died, during a feast and Istarted a new one that has been paused a lot. It is currently a mizutamatchi, and is about as old as if I'd hatched it early yesterday, can I still join in with it? I probably won't be able to post much until I'm home, but still, once in a while :blink: Just in case I can join with it, I'll unpause it immeideatly :lol:
Sure, the more the merrier! Just chime in when you can. I know you're all busy with your lives and all. Is this the wedding trip you were telling me about a while ago? :)

@ oldschooltama your devilgotch is so adorable!! I want one!
I hope you get one someday! :) They're really cute but really expensive.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days, you guys. I've been really busy with school and all. Just finished with things, so now I'm free! Not much has been going on with Adrian, since he's so low-maintenance (which is absolutely great for me and my schedule). He beeps when he wants a friendly handshake from me and when he needs food or some cheering up, but that's about it. Sometimes I play the game with him. He's been really patient with me, considering sometimes I leave him like this (oops :p )

IMG_2556.jpg

Yesterday, he morphed into a really frightful creature, Bakedebirutchi. Here's what he looks like now:

IMG_2560.jpg

Here's Adrian, sticking his little fist out when he's asking for a virtual handshake (thus lowering the DP) and the second picture shows him being a tricky devil :p

IMG_2558.jpg
IMG_2561.jpg

That's it for now, folks! I love reading about everyone's progress. :)

Woah! Your Devilgotchi looks awesome, OldSchoolTama!

Nothing much happened with Boo, still a normal teenager. Even though I didn't hatch my Color for the hatch, she did evolve into a Violetchi which I think is worth showing in a picture. :3

violetchi2-1.jpg
violetchi1-1.jpg

Here's Boo again, just the same old Obotchi. =P

tamaboo2-1.jpg
tamaboo1.jpg

Sorry for the spelling errors on the last post, I was about to miss the bus and had to go. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
i am takeing terrible care of my maroitch :<

shes 3 years old

4 hearts on hunger

5 on happy

Woah! Your Devilgotchi looks awesome, OldSchoolTama!
Thanks! :) I'm loving your pictures. I have the same TMGC+C (blue is my favorite color) but it's in my boyfriend's care right now (I left it in his car up where he goes to school and won't get it back until tomorrow when I see him, so I asked him to pause it :p ).

i am takeing terrible care of my maroitch :

Yeah, I'm guilty of this for mine as well. Not intentionally, of course. The thing is, I go about my daily business: class as a full-time student, homework, volunteering, hanging out with friends, etc., but I don't like keeping my Tamagotchis on pause until I absolutely have to do so. Hence my previous pictures of Adrian going to sleep with poop next to him and such. XD

Anyway, I thought I'd do a mini-update. Adrian has not been a handful, as usual. I thought I'd share some cute animations. The first one shows him sleeping yesterday (excuse the pile of poop :p ) and I was surprised to see him sleeping upside down! The second animation shown happened around 6 pm today. I'm not sure what he's trying to tell me, but I'm assuming it's just one of those random things that a Devilgotchi does at specific times. I wonder if anyone here on TT has experienced this before and could perhaps enlighten me. :)

IMG_2562.jpg
IMG_2567.jpg

Well, Adrian turns 6 tomorrow, so I'm expecting that he might evolve into an adult soon. I'm anxious to see what character I'm going to get. Until then!

Thanks for posting all these great Devilgotchi pictures, OldSchoolTama. It's making me positively itchy to get hold of mine and start it up!

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I've been in the middle of this family issue thing...

Onto my log!!

Avery became a cute Kiwitchi, and I have had that character before, and I do actually like it...

She does alot of different emotions, and I have to say that they are adorable.

Once I get back home, I will post the pictures I have taken over the past little while.

I'm expecting the matchmaker to come any day now...

I might post something more later, after I get some shopping done...

Until then, ciao.

Didn't get a chance to post anything on here yesterday due to Bonfire Night festivities, but much awesomeness still occurred! I woke up early enough to catch my babies watching the sunrise together. Ahh.

sunrise.png

If only it was sunny and bright outside MY window. At 8am it's dark, wet and windy during this time of year T_T.

My family is probably only about 10% blended... but my Familitchi has now reached 30% :eek: Not sure if thats an achievement or not. It's probably really bad, isn't it? ^__^'

30blended.png

Regardless of that, however, Beatniktchi Korokotchi is ready for his close-up:

korokotchicloseup.png

Beautiful.

tamago.png

Not now, Tama-Go, I'm busy. Maybe if I was able to give you a name, THEN we could talk.

Quick update today..

4 years old! Spooks is doing well.

Full happiness and hunger hearts from now on, living the good life!

Adios!

It is with much sadness that I announce the end of my contributions here in this log as well. I was sitting there, business as usual, when I heard a weird sound coming from my Devilgotchi. I looked at it and this is what I found:

IMG_2587.jpg

Adrian, probably fed up with my abysmal care :p , flew back to Devil World today, at the age of 8 years. He will be missed. Although I won't be making any updates now, I will continue to read your guys' progress. Sorry for not sticking around longer, I really would have loved to write more about my Devilgotchi, but my schedule was too hectic and Adrian left because of that. Keep up the great work, everyone! I'll keep reading. :)

Aww, everyones leaving! =(

Well I've got some good news! At 3:48PM today, I unpaused Boo(Because of school) and about a minute later he started to evolve!

I was hoping to get a cute character but...

I got an even cuter character!

Mametchi!

I'll post some pictures later!

BTW, Boo's 4 years old, full training(Yay!), and 30lbs.

Bye bye!

Aw, OldSchoolTama, you let us down ;) Well, 8 years is a decent run for a Tama :) If they don't die by then, they've usually left is with the next generation :)

My Familitchi is still going strong :D Well, by strong, I mean grumpy, fat, and horrificly ugly (yet somehow still cute, as only ugly Tamas can be ^-^). For example, an update:

raidingthefridge.png

^Here, we see the elusive Mukugetchi, foraging for food, in his natural environment. These graceful, magestic creatures are quite remarkable, but we must be careful not to disturb him, because his family are likely to be close by.

adultfamily.png

*Gasp* Oh my, what luck! Here they are! What beautiful specimens! Such an opportunity to capture footage of Tamagotchi families together is rare. I must keep my distance, however. The one on the right looks suspicious. As I approach them with caution, I am reminded of the great Tamagotchi ancestors, the P1s and P2s, who have been around since the first Kuchipatchis roamed the Earth. Evolution truly is a marvel of nature!

Heyy!! So, my Kiwitchi Avery has been doing quite well. I have my picturesof her from when she was a Nikatchi. Adorable!!

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

My sister is being very annoying, so I can't use the camera for a while, I don't have any batteries. I might buy some tomorrow :wacko: :furawatchi:

Tonight, I got the BEST present everr!!

The matchmaker came, and Avery married a Toratchi. :D

They had a baby girl, just as I wanted. :lol:

Ohh my goshh. Like nobody is in the hatch anymoree. :mellow:

My v2 Avery left her baby last night..

The little baby girl woke up at 10:00 crying

I named her Shae. I think it's a cutesy name.

I bought her 2 shovels and she got 300pts from one, and a snake in the other.

She got to make acid water with me in science...

She became a Hitodetchi!

:D :D

I've been really busy with my schoolwork lately AND not to mention my cheerleading. It's kinda hard t keep her weight down, but tomorrow I have no school, and I'm going shopping with Ryan and Tracy. I know that Shae will love that. She'll get perfect care all dayy. Spoiledd!!

I hope to get some batteries for my camera. The quality isn't very good on my camera, but I'm sure I just have to switch it to a different mode.

Ciao!!

:furawatchi: :lol: :wacko: :ph34r: B)

I'm still in! Just been very very busy.

Spooks is 10 years old! Yesterday she went to the date place and met a very special sir. She evidently is into the tall, professional type. It was loves at first sight.

017-1.jpg

What a cute couple!

021.jpg

mmmm...

Sorry I was so so so late, couldn't find any batteries for my V3. -_-

Anyhow, my Tama-Go Memetchi just left her baby boy at 11 years of age with her lovely husband, Kuchipachi.

I ran downstairs this morning and got a few shots of this said baby...

Here he is!

5nnrs7.jpg

What a laaaaaame replica of me.

15x0mdk.jpg

With Dededoll:

ff24uc.jpg

He evolved into a Mattataritchi, more pics to come...

Sigh... I'm sorry that I was never able to join like I planed. The last few months have been the most stresfull time of my life. Because of lots of personal issues, I was never able to join in as planned. I'm sorry if I came off as "Standoffish" by saying that id join but never did. Hopefully the next hatch I join dosen't end up like this. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your tama hatch!!!

It's all good, TamaLove754! I wish I could have stayed longer with my Devilgotchi. It just wasn't meant to be. Keep up the great work, everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back