A Spooktacular Tamagotchi Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yayy! Soo, Shae has became like the CUTEST thing ever. A Hinotamatchi!! It looks like a little fireball. I've always wanted this character.

I took some pictures with my phone camera, so the quality isn't very good.

Can you believe that Shae is already 3?! Man, time just flies by!!

mailgooglecom3.jpg

Shae... using the toilet... :mellow:

mailgooglecom2.jpg

I have no idea what Shae is doing right now.. :huh:

mailgooglecom.jpg

Cereall!!! :D

We went shopping Thursday, and it was really, really fun.

Yesterday, we went to 2010 Fall Ball!! Yeee!

Until tomorrow, ciao.

:furawatchi: :unsure: :ph34r: :wacko: :lol: B)

Gaaaah!

Boo's battery died, D:

I was about to get him married to my V4.5 that I had on pause for a couple months(Anyone remember Flib's log? xD) and as I was connecting them....... poof. The battery sign showed up. Aaaand I had just used up the two batteries i bought a while ago too. D:

I probably wouldnt have enough time to take care of him anyway, because I got a Tama-go! Yaayy!

Sorry guys! I'll just "pretend" that he got married since he was 6 years old anyway. =P

Shae passed away at the age of 6, just like Boo.... I noticed that 6 was the year they both died.... And they were hatched on 10/31... Just saying..

Shae was a Hirotchi, by the way. I've been too lazy to come on here and post, so now you know....

My time on this group hatch is over and it seems like I'm the last to bid farewell.

Until we get together again, ciao.. :(

:lol: :ph34r: :wacko: :unsure: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back