A stupid thing you've done today

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't serve in Volleyballll.

I was doing MASH in my Maths book and a teacher was watching me.

Me and my friends had a fight with a little kid. xD She called us poos. D':

Mikee and me copied everything Brandan did. He's just an idiot.

And more but they won't be mentioned.

At school we played the stick game.

We made Ms Conry marry Shaun Diviney.

And we told her. THAT was stupid. x_o

OMG!GARDEN!I don't knoe if you rember me,but its *jenny*!
^ That is SPAM

-IthinkreportedxD-

Continuing, Today I was running around at lunchtime with my friend and we were waving our bandanas in the air, when I crashed into him yelling "NOOO!". It was funny xD

Another one. Today I got whacked in the head, twice, with a firework by some kid 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
I attached my keys to my trousers and now I can't get them off... ;)

went in to my room and sat in the middle of the floor shouting "I like cheesy noodles"

I was using pastry brushes to drum. Me: ''Guess who I am?''. Mum: ''Bradie?''. Me: ''Genius''.

In the evening we went to the beach. I was showing pedestrians Sweet December. :) Using my iPod.

Made up a stupid remix to the chorus of Sweet Decemberrr.

Gave my Mum a lecture about how buying too much can cause a hole in her purse! o:

Accepted a friend request on Facebook from this disgusting guy. ] ':

Lied on the road while this stalker old man with no shirt was standing there watching me.

Google'd ''What's a stupid thing I did today?'' to help me with this topic.

Talked backwards for half of the day / deklat sdrawkcab rof flac fo eht yad. Literally.

[:

Can't think of anymore.

accedenlly send a message to my cousin in windows live messenger saying "s**t your ugly. im blocking you forever!" i ment to say that to a dude i broke up with XD I AM NOT TELLING YOU HER EMAIL

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a birthday card for my dad. THATS NOT THE STUPID PART. I made "happy birthday" in bubble letters and I colored them in with pen and I gave it to my dad and hes like "Alex, you wrote 'Happy Birtday" ^_^ " i cant believe i forgot the 'h'

When mum told me it was almost 7:30 and it was only 7:15 and I screamed "NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!"

I sat eating lunch wondering if I'll see any celebrities in kingston and I realised I might see john and edward so I danced round the house like a mad lunatic!

jumpnow says:

is it jimmy.

` MariaBrake:) says:

No, you idiot.

jumpnow says:

who

` MariaBrake:) says:

TREVOR, dammit.

Got into an argument over Trevor. xD

Stupidthingsparagraph?

Well I was holding my sock in my hand. In the same hand I was holding my phone, texting someone. I threw the sock but the phone flew with it. Then, I was standing on Mum's Leg Magic exercise machine thing, and the pedal slid, so I fell onto my buuuum. D: I did my Ninja dance, that the lady at school taught us, on the traintrack while there were no trains. (; You know that awkward thing you do when you run into someone..? Like, left right left right and you just can't get through? Well I did that with this random Indian girl for literally about 15 seconds.. and that's a long time for that type of thing. Annnnd, I can't write any more cause I have to go sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back