A weird question....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... how do you french?
French? Tongue-Kissing? Uh.. I'm holding off 'till I'm older. It tends to be sloppy no matter what- that's all I can tell you. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...a question:

How do you kiss...when your not supposed to? HOW?

(Serious question)

Yes...a question:
How do you kiss...when your not supposed to? HOW?

(Serious question)
Oh, do you mean when the guy 'all-of-a-sudden' kisses you out of nowhere?

If so, I guess I would try to be prepared, and go with the flow. When you suspect that you might be kissing, try the neccesities, like fresh breath, and follow his lead. Let him kiss you, y'know what I mean?

kissing comes naturally. You've been kissing people since u were born (toys mom dad sister brother etc.) and ocn eyour odl enuf to kiss a boy [OUHHH CUTE] it'll be EASY!! just,,, if he goes to hug u, hug him back ;)

[SIZE=8pt]I suppose when it comes to a time when you must kiss, there isn't really a method. n_n[/SIZE]

I don't use a method, i vary.

Hmm i guess that sounds weird, but that's just me.

French kissing is slightly more intimate, but it's not that much worse. You won't be saying it's gross when it comes to the time when you use it. :furawatchi:

In etiquette you always shake with your right hand when formally greeting a person. There's a rule that you always lean your head to the right when you're kissing. Just slightly so your noses don't mash. I just heard that somewhere out of a random facts book so don't think I've ever kissed before! Oh, no.

1. Gets some red lipstick :D

2. Pucker your lips

3. Remind your boyfriend/girlfriend to tilt your head to the right while kissing.

4. Tilt your head to the right.

5. Slowly move towards eachother..SMACK! You kissed :)

I hope this helps. ;) :furawatchi:

If you want to kiss someone on the cheek you do it like this: :) :lol:

But you kiss them directly on the cheek. :D :furawatchi:

Hope i helped! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Julia XOXO's Guide To Kissing

--------------------------------------------------------------

1. Be prepared ahead of time. (Fresh breath, clean face, etc.) If you're a girl, put lip gloss on. (Gloss, not lipstick)

2. Get close together... but not too close, or it will feel awkward!

3. Tilt your head to the right a little, and move your head closer to whoever you're kissing.

4. Start to close your eyes

5. Open your mouth just a little as your lips are about to touch

6. And then your lips will get together, try not to make a lot of noises, and I'd say to kiss for about 4-8 seconds, and keep your eyes closed.

Hope this helps! :mellow:

Tilt your head, and yeah...I dont know how to explain it! lol! :)

It usally just happens. :D

OH! Watch some Romantic movies they always have kissing sences! lol :D

-NINJA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back