AARGH! I hate This rumor!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were you I would just ignore her. If she's that snobby just pretend that she's not there. And if people make fun ofyou so what! You know that it's not true and that's all that matters right? :lol:
Exactly! i love your advice! Very VERY good.

Im trying to Ignore her, but since she's Popular (At my School the Skanks are popular for some sick reason) So everyone (except my 3 friends) are on her side, even the rumor has already spread to my old school! but i told one of my friends from my old school on MSN that the rumor aint true and that whoever in the old school is saying to the other ppl, to get a life

Id say "Well atleast I aint Micheal Jackson in Disguise! And this is Body fat, just to prove it check my tomach in a few weeks to see if it grows rapidly, like your mouth"

Id say "Well atleast I aint Micheal Jackson in Disguise! And this is Body fat, just to prove it check my tomach in a few weeks to see if it grows rapidly, like your mouth"
That sounds like a good idea, i'll try it tommorow if i go to school tommorow (i have a Slight cold and at my school if you have even the Slightest sign of a cold you have to stay home)

Pardon me? What do you mean?
you know how some people put there username at the bottom of every post they make? (like for example, You did- you put: ~Lola*Girl~) So i decided to put mine at the bottom of my post....

Acid~Rain :lol: lol

ACT LIKE YOU DON'T CARE!!!!! trust me. she really does that!!!!!!! eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! :D :D :D

ya know what? If I was you I'd say "if I was pregnant, I'd wouldnt go around saying it to people like miss big mouth stupid sleaze cheesy breath right here and start spreading rumours." then throw a baby bratz doll at her (I call them bratz babys! the sleazeball babies with a passion for fashion! XD) and say "that's C.Jr. the babies with the passion for sleazeballs! (I also like the baby doll throw at her idea. XD)

~SG~

Just laugh at it and tell one about the person who started it. i know how u fell things go round bout me all the time (some of my secrets and just crap)

if this girl/boy is annoying u then think of summt funny about that n then tell people about that. People are just stupid to think that u r if yr only 13 i meen u have to b 16 to have kids in the uk.

from bronte :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have an idea
bring one of those baby dolls to school and say "____ (her name) i found this on my doorstep, it said "My name is (her name.) i have given birth to this baby and cannot take care of it." then throw it at her! XD
OMG!!!!!This is the most perfect idea everrr you must do it!!!!! WOOT GO YOU! :)

Although some of these tactics are amusing to read, I would be careful. Any of these things to make her look bad could backfire and worsen your situation.

[SIZE=14pt]She makes out with her family? Sicko. I mean, you're 13 years old. How can you be PREGNANT? Take one of those home pregnancy tests and bring it to school. She's the one who should be at the head of this rumor. She's the one DOING it.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
look, clearly this girl is very imature and everyone that believes her. this girl needs help and prayer, ecspecially if she makes out with her own brother. the only thing you can really do is pray about these things. i'm sorry about what she is doing to you. believe me, prayer works and god cares about you! :lol:

Well, pregnant at 13 has heppened before.... and it is possible but the rumors are nasty. You don't just make up lies about people like that. Rediculous. Just let it die down at school and if somebody says anything about it just tell them that it is not true. Laugh it off too because then "C", will not be satisfiyed. And as for her? Her quite literal "family affairs" are um.... incsest-ful? Lol. Not a word but whatever.

[SIZE=14pt]She makes out with her family? Sicko. I mean, you're 13 years old. How can you be PREGNANT? Take one of those home pregnancy tests and bring it to school. She's the one who should be at the head of this rumor. She's the one DOING it.[/SIZE]
Well it is possible to be preggo at 13. Once a girl's monthly cycle starts, that means you're fertile, and it can happen as early as that...maybe earlier.

And I agree, I'm surprised she's not the one being ridiculed. If she is incestous(sp?) then there should be an uproar on her behaviour. Not a great thing either, but that would be the most likely response. I still believe she's doing this to take attention off of her own shame.

OK THAT'S SO WRONG!!! :lol: she makes out with her brother!?

and for the rumor u should ignore them it will go away soon.

i had a rumor about me that i'm on crack

Have you ever told people that shes full of crap?Don't worry it will stop sooner than you'll know besides who would be stupid enough to belive that?

Just tell anyone that asks you questions about it that it`s not true.Plus,doesn`t matter how juicy a rumor is.............The truth will always get out and the person the started the rumor will look like a fool in front of everybody......Plus,just show them your belly lol! ;) :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back