AARGH! I hate This rumor!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, its so sickening that she makes out with her own brother and her own FATHER! thats just nasty, Im trying to convince the rest of the class that the rumor about me isnt true

Just laugh at it and tell one about the person who started it. i know how u fell things go round bout me all the time (some of my secrets and just crap)
if this girl/boy is annoying u then think of summt funny about that n then tell people about that. People are just stupid to think that u r if yr only 13 i meen u have to b 16 to have kids in the uk.

from bronte :furawatchi:
Don't tell another rumor about her. It will make matters worse.

~Lola*Girl~

Okay, this Rumor is going around (and its NOT true,im only 13!) That I am PREGNANT! This girl (i'll Call her C) Started a rumor that i was pregnant! well if anyone is a sleaze its HER! (Seriously, she makes out with her own brother)  I need help on advice to get rid of this Rumor  :ichigotchi:
Just say:dont u think i would be going to the bathroom all the time?or my head hurting?hhhhuuu!!!now what!

Last edited by a moderator:
ya know what? If I was you I'd say "if I was pregnant, I'd wouldnt go around saying it to people like miss big mouth stupid sleaze cheesy breath right here and start spreading rumours." then throw a baby bratz doll at her (I call them bratz babys! the sleazeball babies with a passion for fashion! XD) and say "that's C.Jr. the babies with the passion for sleazeballs! (I also like the baby doll throw at her idea. XD)
~SG~
that is so funny !!!if i were her i would do that!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back