AC:WW for ds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Savanna the horse moved in today. Although she's still unpacking her things. I think she's Cute.

Tangy's still my Favourite though. I got her Picture today. Yay!

It's also the Fishing Tourney today. Drift's winning at the Moment with a 45,5 Inches Sea Bass! Grrrrrr.

It would take WAY 2 long to name all the animalsin my town so my favorates are...

Pompom-duck

Joey-duck

Daisy-Doggy

Bluebear-bear-moved 8*(

Biskit-doggy-moved 8*(((

Alright more people left ;)

And moved in:

Bluebear-Bear

Rodeo-Bull (His b-day 29th)

Agent S-Chipmunk

Mable-Bear

Freckels-Ducky

Wart Jr.-Froggy

Thats all I can remember Or thats it.

How do you get there pictures?

I know how to get Nooks Philssy (Sp?) Pacles and others but how do I get my villengers?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 of my villager's pics. Bella, who sadly moved, Chevre, who's still here, and Bluebear, who's still here.

Poncho moved and dumb and ugly Pompom moved in. > :)

And Rowan DID NOT MOVE. But Mitzi did. > :)

NOOOOOO!!!!! CHEVRE MOVED ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO MOVE!!!!!!!!!1 I TOLD HER NOT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOO!!!!! BLUEBEAR MOVED OUT!!!

But here's even BETTER news! BELLA MOVED IN! YAY! She lived here before and I even got her pic! But then she moved out and now she's back! YAY!

I hope Patty moves back in! I love her!

Melba moved in today. She's a Koala! She's really nice but Tangy's still my Favourite!

Now I have:

Filbert-Chipmunk

Kody-Teddy Bear

Pecan-Chipmunk

Gaston-Bunny

Melba-Koala

Tangy-Cat

Elmer-Horse

Savannah-Horse

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!

SALLY MOVED! I DIDN'T EVEN GET HER PIC!!!!!! NOOO!! FIRST BLUEBEAR THEN CHEVRE AND NOW SALLY!!! WHO NEXT? GWEN!!?? I HOPE NOT!!

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!
SALLY MOVED! I DIDN'T EVEN GET HER PIC!!!!!! NOOO!! FIRST BLUEBEAR THEN CHEVRE AND NOW SALLY!!! WHO NEXT? GWEN!!?? I HOPE NOT!!
Did you know that you can check if an animal is leaving if you quickly look around your town each evening?

Just visit any of the houses that have their lights on (which means they're at home rather than wandering around town) after 9pm and see who is packed up to move.

Even if you forget to do it, the next time you play, just set the DS clock (not the ACWW clock) back one day to after 9pm, do the check around and then close down. You can then start up play again and adjust the DS clock back to the current, correct time.

It's so annoying when animals sneak out overnight - especially when they are a favorite :)

I lost Bill (duck=Jock) and Whitney (wolf=snooty) that way and I was devastated! :D

Managed to get another Whitney to move into my town and since then I have always checked the houses each evening :)

Did you know that you can check if an animal is leaving if you quickly look around your town each evening?Just visit any of the houses that have their lights on (which means they're at home rather than wandering around town) after 9pm and see who is packed up to move.

Even if you forget to do it, the next time you play, just set the DS clock (not the ACWW clock) back one day to after 9pm, do the check around and then close down. You can then start up play again and adjust the DS clock back to the current, correct time.

It's so annoying when animals sneak out overnight - especially when they are a favorite :p

I lost Bill (duck=Jock) and Whitney (wolf=snooty) that way and I was devastated! :D

Managed to get another Whitney to move into my town and since then I have always checked the houses each evening :p
Well my dumb puppy chewed my DS charger up and my DS was dead so I couldn't! *cries*

But good news! AURORA MOVED IN TODAY!! YAY!!! I LOVE AURORA!

No!No!No!

Olivia moved out!My bff moved out!

Now im stuck with annoying lily as my friend because i have no one else that is nice

Kitt moved in

I dont like her,she calls my child just cause im smaller than her

Edit by TamaMum: (double post - merged together) You can use the edit button to add comments to your replies instead of posting another reply ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back