AC:WW for ds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reset and while ago; and I got Queenie! OMG, she is my fave. I will never let her move. I'm trying to get her pic right now, which is kind of hard because she won't give me it. She says she gives her photo to people who she's friends with, and then said "Strange, huh?" and walked away.

I reset and while ago; and I got Queenie! OMG, she is my fave. I will never let her move. I'm trying to get her pic right now, which is kind of hard because she won't give me it. She says she gives her photo to people who she's friends with, and then said "Strange, huh?" and walked away.
That reply means that your friendship level is not high enough yet for her to give you her pic.

You need to write more letters to her (with the word friend mentioned a few times). Try writing three or four letters in a row to her - post them all at the same time and then wander around town until she calls out to you and wants to say something.

It might help :)

I have, and she's given me a whole bunch of call outs but none of them helped, she has gotten many letters and I've gotten responses. With gifts.

EDIT: I did it! I finally got her pic! Wheeee!

Last edited by a moderator:
*Deep Breath*

Kid Cat moved in.

Pecan moved and I'm now waiting for someone else to move.

Sarah8: I also had Kitt in my town ages ago and she called me My Child.

Well,

Savannah gave me her Pic!!

I also Payed of my mortgage last night. I know have a 3-Story House! Yay!!

Oh nooo!! Gwen wants to move! GWEN YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE SO UNPACK ALL YOUR STUFF!!!

Well, Kid Cat has moved out now.

I didn't like him much.

I really hope someone nice moves in like Mitzi!!

I now have:

Filbert-Blue Chipmunk. Currently: Sick.

Alli-Blue Alligator. Currently: Asking me for Brown Furniture.

Tangy-Yellow Cat. Currently: Asking me for Orange Furniture(Which I can't find)

Savannah-White Horse. Currently: Asking me for White Furniture.

Elmer-Brown Horse. Currently: Challenging me to find a Walking Stick.

Melba-Brown Koala. Currently: Telling me all about Gardening and Flowers.

Gaston-Yellow Bunny. Currently: Challenging me to find a Pill Bug.

How do you find a Pill Bug?

I can't find one.

Also, I won the Fishing Tourney Yesterday by finding a 47,0 inches Sea Bass!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alli-Blue Alligator. Currently: Asking me for Brown Furniture.

Tangy-Yellow Cat. Currently: Asking me for Orange Furniture(Which I can't find)

Savannah-White Horse. Currently: Asking me for White Furniture.

Gaston-Yellow Bunny. Currently: Challenging me to find a Pill Bug.

How do you find a Pill Bug?

I can't find one. ...
To find different types of furniture your animals might be collecting click this link to Animal Crossing Ahead (AXA) Master List

then just choose an option to search for different types of furniture (orange for example) :)

Pill bugs live inside rocks.

Use your shovel to hit the rock and watch to see if a tiny black bug pings out of it and starts to run away. If you see it, you need to switch to your net to catch it. Good Luck.

To find different types of furniture your animals might be collecting click this link to Animal Crossing Ahead (AXA) Master Listthen just choose an option to search for different types of furniture (orange for example) :D

Pill bugs live inside rocks.

Use your shovel to hit the rock and watch to see if a tiny black bug pings out of it and starts to run away. If you see it, you need to switch to your net to catch it. Good Luck.
Thanks!!

I've found loads of pill Bugs now.

Also, I hit a Rock with my shovel the other day and bells shot out!!

Well, Ribbot moved in.

He's kinda scary too.

Ribbot compared to Alli and Alli looks lovely!!

Curt moved out and Victoria moved in!

Aurora came over today! Maybe our friendship is high enough for her to give me her pic! ^^

Eloise moved out, Kid cat moved in...or is it "Kit cat" idk, im goin' craza!
Nope. It's Kid Cat. I love him! He's awesome! I had him in my town last summer (summer of 07')

Currently living in my town:

Pompom-Duck

Portia-Doggy

Stitches-Teddy Bear

Agent S-Chipmunk

Joey-Duck

Kid Cat-Cat(duh!)

Caroline-Chipmunk

I like them all exept Kid cat and Agent S because they are'nt cute enough. I'm sooo shallow!

People currently in my town:

Alli-Alligator

Curt-Bear

Tangy-Cat

Savannah-Horse

Elmer-Horse

Melba-Koala

Gaston-Rabbit

Ribbot-Frog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts