'accidents' or 'surprises'

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix666

Reaction score
My parents say I was 'Their little surprise.' But we all know that means 'We didn't plan to have you and when I found out, it was too late.' At least, that's what i think.

So, have your parents ever said this to you, or has anyone?

Even if they haven't, you could share stories about friends or siblings.

My parents never said anything like that to me. :/ But, I know my older sister wasn't planned, it's just my mom never told her that she was a mistake. I'm not to sure if I was planned either. It's not something I bring up.

I know I was planned, the same as my sister.. My brother wasn't though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was an accident. xD So was my sister.

From,

Zoria

My sister was planned and so was I. But when my Mum thought about it more she deicided maybe it was best to have my sister as an only child, but as you've probably noticed she'd left it a tad too long and I'd already made my way :D . She doesn't regret having me or anything but now she has 2 children but she did say when she was younger she didn't want any, but things change.

I was a Suprise, my sister was a normal Expectee(Or what ever)

My mom didn't know she was haveing twins...untill our Birthday! =O lol

I was an accident 8^D (and a bad one at that)

I was born on the same day as my older brother, 15 yrs, 10 mins apart. THATS a b-day present.

My little brother was one, too, and I think my older sister, but im not sure who an accident, who's not in my family. im sure not all of us, more like, 2.

I was an accident 8^D (and a bad one at that)
I was born on the same day as my older brother, 15 yrs, 10 mins apart. THATS a b-day present.

My little brother was one, too, and I think my older sister, but im not sure who an accident, who's not in my family. im sure not all of us, more like, 2.
I was my Mum's birthday present, and I was right on time ;]. I was also born the day after my sister, 3 years and a day apart. It's wierd how both of us must of been concieved around the same time but my sister was 2 weeks early.

I was an accident. xD So was my sister.
From,

Zoria
XD Niiiice

I don't think I was a accident at all. I think my dad was happy to find out I was a girl. He doesn't have any daughters, even in his previous marriage. So yeah I was like from what I think a Valentines gift x_x I was born 9 months after Valentines day!

My brothers I ain't sure about.

Well I came early (I was suppose to be born on chirstmas day) but other then that my parents knew they were having me.

I'm apparently a 'miracle'.

My parents tried for 10 years to have me, but my mom's doctor in California was an idiot and couldn't figure out why she couldn't get pregnant. She went to a doctor up here, one visit and they figured out why.

So if everything had gone to plan I'd be 10 years older and born in California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back