AHHH SOMEBODY KILL ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wii is super popular as far as I'm concerned, so, they have to keep making them. But they will be expensive because the Wii is a newer console, and newer consoles always cost more.

~Camelle
They're expensive, but nowhere near as much as the PS3.

$250.00 USD.

They're expensive, but nowhere near as much as the PS3.
$250.00 USD.
I could earn that amount of Money in about a Year!

I doesnt see how Wii's are so popular, but are getting Recalled

well personally i think they are stoppong wii is because peole die trying to buy on around the holidays :p
that can also be why... but how come they didn't stop the ps3 then? somebody got shot... and same with the XBOX360

some people can get really sweaty. My friend, he has a wii, and he plays Mario Tennis. He hets really tired when he plays it

[SIZE=14pt]Why should they stop making the Wii! Its a great system :wacko: Good job ive got a Wii allready :mametchi: [/SIZE]

Yes, there was a recall on Wii's, but the reason was the wriststrap. Apparently, it was "Way too loose", and with all the Wii Sports and things people's hands got sweaty. They would be playing something and then BAM! There you've got it, a broken TV or window. And they recalled it because people were complaining, and it was hazardous to people around them, if it actually hit somebody instead of something. But I seriously doubt anyone's ever died from a Wii (although I'm not so sure about that... :lol: )

Yes, there was a recall on Wii's, but the reason was the wriststrap. Apparently, it was "Way too loose", and with all the Wii Sports and things people's hands got sweaty. They would be playing something and then BAM! There you've got it, a broken TV or window. And they recalled it because people were complaining, and it was hazardous to people around them, if it actually hit somebody instead of something. But I seriously doubt anyone's ever died from a Wii (although I'm not so sure about that... :lol: )
Yeah, they did recall the Straps, not the Wii. I hear they are making a Protective glass for your TV's on Wiihaveaproblem.com A Good idea

Reminds me of the iPhone somehow

Well I hope they won't stop making them.X(

BUT Maybe because they are going to make a Improved Version! :-D

(BTW MeowBark, love your avi!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back