All because of a cup of morning milk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel and Libby evolved. Angel was a pretty Young Memetchi like Faith. Libby was a Hawaikotchi. Angel and Faith were best friends and the most popular tamas in school. Libby was an Ojyotchi. She was friends with Lily, Lola and Lulu.

But one night, Faith had a bad dream. Everyone hated her for being popular. Her good friends all hated her. She jerked awake, and the next day at school, she just wore jeans and a plain t shirt. Plenty of people started to think she wasn't as popular.

Faith just waved at her best friend Zoe. Zoe asked what was going on. Faith explained that her Mom's boss asked Faith to join the supermodel gang. to replace her Mom, Betty. Faith looked like this, :huh: . her friend Zoe just pushed her makeup case in her yellow te-shirt. "dont worry bout' her." Angel whispered "... she's jelious!" Faith knew that she couldn't turn back. she lost a friend, her job as a supermodel is turning into a joke... what could possibly go wrong now :)

Faith didn't want to supermodel. So that night, she burned all girly stuff in a fire outside. And then, she went out by herself and bought boy-ish clothes like jeans and boy-ish jackets and t shirts to replace it all.

She finally went up to Zoe. "I quit being a model. I don't want to be taking after my mother." And she stomped away. Soon enough, her old friends from preschool started being her friends again. In the popularity chart, she fell down to 250, net to her kindergarten and preschool friends. She liked being like them.

Chuck had become a Olympic athlete. She was amazed by her father's work. She watched him run. That night, she knew what she wanted to be. A Olympic track runner. She ran to her parents bedroom. "DAD! MOM! I'M GOING TO BE A OLYMPIC TRACK RUNNER!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Betty said "Oh yeah, I remember. But where's the little girl who came up to me as a child and said 'Mum, I wanna take after you'? Huh? Where's that girl?"

faith srugged. "Arrgh... it was um.." Faith mumbled. Betty ran into the bathroom, and sobbed her heart out. "ddid i say something?" Dad added to make Faith feel better. "no dad, my fault" faith sighed walking into her bedroom. that night she couldn't go to sleep. "Ill go for a walk" Faith suggested to herself. as she pulled out her wardrobe drawers, she saw a pink tracksuit in the back, that had big writing on it. 'I DON'T GIVE UP' "your right!" faith whispered so her parents didn't hear her. "But i am going somewhere where i am appreciated" "I am going to start a new life" "My Mom never appreciated me.." the name becoming 'faith', my 'ustabee' best friend, Zoe. now leaving me" "Well enough dillydaddaling!" "Iv'e said my word!" Faith wrote a note and left it on her bed. she got her Mom's pink suitcase from the linnen cupboard, no. 998. she packed her clothes and toys into the bag. she kissed her Mom, Dad and sisters goodbye. and tottled off down the road. Her Aunty Rose (Betty's sister) lived down Millionares Town. An even bigger better street with the houses. She knocked on the door. (faith knew her aunty couldn't have kids) Uncetian of the number. "Yes" A Violetchi said. "Oh hello Ki.." "Its Faith" Faith muttered. "ok hun.. COME IN" Aunty Rose smiled.

---------

Faith- ;) Aunty Rose- :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Faith came in and saw a baby girl. "Who's this?" She asked. Rose answered "That's my daughter, Halie" Faith said "I thought you couldn't have kids" Rose said "I adopted her. She needs someone to keep her company. I'm glad you came"

Faith heard Noz(Betty's husband, Chuck is Summer's) divorced from Betty. Betty was yelling at him for encouraging Faith to change, though Noz claimed he didn't do anything, and it was her own decision. Noz came to live with Faith, and took Faith every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday to a nearby high school stadium to run the track.

Faith came to Ameythst's house. Ameythst bougth a pin and quickly stabbed it in Faith's arm. "Will you promise in blood to be best friends forever and never forget about each other no matter what?" Ameythst said. "Yes" replied Faith.

"Um..... I thought you liked boyish things too.... but..... I will try" Then the 2 went to Aunty Rose's house. Amethyst asked "Who's this?" Faith answered "My baby cousin Halie"

Halie smiled. just then Ameythst's Father Rang...

-after the phone call-

"Amey, your father just said that your Mom was rushed to the emergancy room, to give birth to her child" Aunt Rosie sighed

"... and she also said that you have to stay here for a week"

"Yippee!" the girls chanted

"OOHH! NO!!" Aunt Rosie cried

"I AM GOING TO FRANCE, AFRICA, NY, CHINA AND HAWWAI TOMORROW!!"

"and you can all come with me! :( " Aunt Rosie smiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back