All of Them

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cye let out a laugh. "A comedian, huh? You just keep getting better and better."

Now in the shelter, Cye smiled. "So Lilith, tell me about yourself, life story and whatnot. I'm dying to know."

Lilith was still smirking. "You first. I don't tell just anyone about myself, you know."

"Fair enough..." Cye sighed. "I'm Cye. I'm half angel and half devil, hence the wings...." he made a ball of light and a ball of darkness. "And the powers. Grew up as a rogue, met a girl named Rose, you might know her, she told me a lot about you. But anyway, we fell inlove, and she got killed. So know I'm in search of a new alliance, and since you taught Rose everything she knew, I thought you'd be best. And don't worry, unlike Rose this won't become anything more than an alliance."

Lilith snapped to attention at the mention of Rose. "You knew Rose..."

"Well, she was my girlfriend...before they killed her." Cye gave a sad sigh, he hated talking about it.

"I see..." Lilith mumbled, "I guess it's my turn... I'm fully demon. By looks and by heart. You've seen a small bit of what I can do with fire. You know I'm a killer, and that I hate most all people. I was hated by everyone when I grew up. Often being abused, and lied to. So I decided I would find a way to get revenge." she listed off quickly.

Cye smirked. "I like that. Now how do you know Rose. Tell me everything."

Lilith sighed. "It's a long story that I'd rather not tell at the moment."

Lilith sat back, sighing. She plucked a feather from one of her wings, twirling it between her fingers.

Lilith tilted her head. "Really now?" she asked, shifting so that she was laying on her side with her wings over her, serving as a blanket.

Cye leaned down next to her, trying to make as much space as possible. "Hair, figure, way you talk, face, even the same eyes. It's like you're twins."

Lilith stayed silent for a few moments before nodding. "Yeah, you could say that we looked alike."

Cye's words rang in his head. "She was beautiful." why did he tell Lilith that? it was uncalled for and out of place, and it made it weirder how much they looked alike. The last thing he wanted was to develop feelings for Lilith, but of course he was worrying too soon, they had just met.

Lilith was curled up into a ball, deep in a dreamless and thoughtless sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back