All of Them

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHUT THE EFF UP AND SIGN IT.

Cye grabbed Alice's shirt, pulling her to her feet.

Alice gave a small yelp, struggling ever so slightly but not being able to do much due to her small frame. "...Get off me!" She half begged, her eyes shut as she struggled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice made a small sound that sounded like a sob, giving a weak kick. "Get off me! P-please don't kill me..!"

"B-because..." Alice sighed in defeat, looking like she was about to start crying. "Because I don't wanna die..."

Alice was slightly desperate now, so she tried a different tactic. "L-look, killing me isn't e-exactly gonna make a big difference, is it? I'm u-useless! And it'll be boring f-for you, too..."

"But if I don't kill you, you wouldn't serve a purpose to me. So unless you have a way to repay me for sparing you...."

"W-well..." Alice swallowed, thinking hard. "I... I can heal people..."

Alice hesitated. "I-I dunno, I've never tried! B-but I'm only an angel!" She looked down, saying quietly 'If they were meant to come back, they'd have come back. Either as an angel or a demon, but if not..."

Lilith had silently taken to the skies, watching over Cye and Alice, wondering how Cye would handle her.

Cye wanted to kill her, but had a better idea. He would make her a servant to him and Lilith, make here do whatever they needed. "I'll spare you, but you do whatever I saw, or whatever Lilith says, you'll meet her soon." He instructed.

Lilith continued to watch and glided down to a tree, a smirk crossing over her face.

Cye turned to Lilith. "This is Lilith. You will listen to whatever we say, or you die."

Alice hesitated, but soon realised she had pretty much no choice and sighed, giving a small sniffle. "O-okay..."

Lilith tilted her head, jumping the short distance to the ground. "Consider yourself lucky you ran into him and not me. I would've killed you instantly."

Alice flinched away as much as she could whilst being pinned to a tree. She gave a small nod, moving to wipe her eyes. "Uh... p-please don't kill me now..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back