All The Right Moves

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alysa giggled when Tyler tried to pull himself away, clinging onto him. "Awh, don't be scared~ It's only the dark!" She giggled again, resting her face on his arm. Tyler groaned, blinking to adjust to the dim room. "Wow, isn't this scary. Looks like we have our own stalkers..." He rolled his eyes.

Fizz chuckled, feeling higly amused. "Dare me to use my powers then?" she offered, glancing at the others, grinning.

"No, hang on. Let me use mine since these people are starting to **** me off." Steven went ahead and used his powers to change the air from oxygen upstairs and outdoors to carbon monoxide (Poison to all humans, hard to tell it's actually poisonous air). "I'm getting a little ticked off by how many people somehow know where we live. It's almost like that one troupe in forms of media- Sues, yeah.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Taken aback, a frown tugged at the corners of Fizz's mouth. "Isn't that dangerous?" she asked, but nonetheless, she thought about lighting up the room. "Would it be bad if I used fire in here?"

"Eh, they'll realize eventually. Besides, they have powers so they can just send themselves out before they suffocate and die." Steven stuck a piece of sugarfree gum in his mouth. He proceeded to blow a bubble. "Go ahead and use fire. Just don't set anything on fire."

Fizz nodded. "I see..' she trailed off. She set her hand in front of herself and waved it, a naked flame appearing in her palm. "Now we can see. And I'm exactly wondering why they would lock us in here. It's a bit stupid, really"

"Yeah. Technically, you could just burn the door down, Fizz. I could probably just replace it easily with my powers," Steven remarked as he continued to chew his sugarfree bubble gum.

Fizz smirked. "Oh, what fun." she commented, sending a burst of flame at the door. She snapped her fingers and there was an exit. "Now we can go?"

"Yeah. Let's just go ahead and head out. But while I'm at it, I may as well make a barrier around teh' house made of invisible Boron Nitrite." Steven went ahead and did so. "Alright, we should be safe from the stalkers. Boron Nitrite is harder than diamond, which was the hardest mineral/object on Earth until recently. One more thing, since I'm sure there's a little piggy hiding upstairs." Steven went ahead and created a similar barrier around the upstairs.

Fizz chuckled. "Well played. But for one thing, we don't know exactly what they want from us. Shouldn't we check?"

"I dunno. They probably want us to do something stupid like join them on a conquest to save the world or take it over or something. I mean, why else would people who claim they have powers stalk poor Tyler all day and then come to out door and then send somebody to sit upstairs in a random person's home? I highly doubt they're church recruiters or odd occultism believers," Steven replied.

Fizz nodded. "Fair point. Let's get going then" she replied, walking out and looking around. She held some slight suspicion, but she wouldn't say.

Ze sighed a little, bored. He heard footsteps, and decided to just teleport away when the came in viewing distance. He then began to gag on the carbon monoxide. Coughing, he tried to teleport, but he couldn't use his powers because he was focusing all his energy on breathing.

Steven walked out of the room. "Alright, anyway, we need to get out of here without those stalker smily girls from seeing us. We're currently closest to the backdoor which goes to the backyard, although they would probably somehow be able to get into our backyard, so I doubt we should go back there. We need to find some way to GTFO from here without getting caught. Any suggestions.. Oh wait." Steven saw Ze. "Well, well. Look, I was right about someone being near us. So, listen. You're about to suffocate from carbon monoxide. So, I bet you teleported in here, eh? I'll get rid of the carbon monoxide in exchange for you helping us get out of here."

Ze didn't want to help, but he knew he had no choice. He slowly nodded, coughing again. Wait, how are they gonna get the carbon monoxide out? He thought, leaning against the wall and waiting for them to get rid of that.

Glaring at him for a moment longer, Steven said, "Don't you dare try anything to get out without taking us first. If you do, I'm going to go ahead and make the carbon monoxide return." Finally, he went ahead and changed the air back to normal, breathable oxygen. "There. So, help teleport us-" He gestured to Fizz, Alysa, Tyler and himself, "Out of here. Possibly, to the other side of town if that's doable. As long as it's away from those creepy girls."

"Wait...how...how did you do that?" Ze asked, taking deep breaths. He teleported them all to an abandoned diner on the other side of town, sitting down in a chair. "How did you get rid of the Carbon Monoxide?"

Fizz smirked. "Take a guess hun. You could easily drown us in darkness, so we should be asking the same"

Not knowing whether or not he could fully trust Ze, Steven simply replied, "It's my power, the same way darkness is probably your power," Steven said, not going into full detail about the true extent of his powers. "Well, we should be safe for now. This diner is that one place- Joe's, right? It's about 3 and a half hilly miles from my house, so we have enough time to relax."

Ze nodded. "So...I'm not the only one with powers..." He said to himself out-loud. "Yeah, we're at Joe's." He responded to Steven. "By the way, sorry about the power and locking you in that room." he said coldly, obvious he wasn't really sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back