ALL THE TIPS AND TRICKS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope a guide lookes at this and think its good enough to be pinned ....

i will be adding more soon. im on all different kinds of sites 4 tamagotchis

YOU CAN'T BRING A TAMA BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!! YOU CAN'T BRING A DOG OR CAT BACK TO LIFE! WHY? WHY CAN'T YOU FACE FACTS? :D :wub: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

yes i no u cant bring a tama back from the dead i cant edit it so its stuck on there srry i gess i didnt reallize that i put it on there srry

does any buddy think this topic is good enough to be pinned?

i missed the matchmaker and tried the times but it didn't work , mabey i just thought i missed the matchmaker? Will it take a while for the match maker to come if my tama was out of batteries?

well if your tama is old enough and u really cant miss the match maker b/c thematch maker stays on ure screen till u answer her so maybe it didnt come yet

oh thanks! But the only reason i was asking is because mine is 9 years old so i thought mabey i missed her!

I just have a few corrections, mostly the matchmaker. Okay, the matchmaker doen't come at 10:00, she comes at 10:30. The matchmaker does not stay on the screen forever, she goes away after about 2min. You can set the time to get her sooner. She comes when your tama is about 6-8. If you keep missing her or saying no your tama may grow to be 10-16yrs old, or as we call them, and oldie. They oldies are only 2 characters, an Ojitchi and an Otokitchi. Ojitchi is a boy and Otokitchi is a girl. They then cannot have babies and they will soon die. Okay, next thing, your Random Eventz area was missing one. Up to 30min before your Tama has to go to bed it opens its mouthand yawns. I do not have a pic of it but your tama turns towards its left, opens its mouth, and then you see little 'bubbles' coming out. It is not animation, just a pixel. Just wanted to clear somethings up!

//Kim

well mine stayed on the cscreen way longer then wut ure saying so ha !.. and ure rong ! b/c mine did cum at ten and yes it does cum at ten 30 sumtimes to but i put mi recent !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back