ALL THE TIPS AND TRICKS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want to start from the VERY beginning? You probibly just got your Tama, right? Well here are some tips that are pretty basic to help you get going. First of all, here are the English instructions.

Food & Exercise

Your Tama eats different foods as it grows up but it will always have a meal and a snack. A meal causes them to gain one pound and a snack gains 2 pounds. Feeding them snacks doesn't fill them up but it makes them happy. You're better off pplaying games to make them happy though. If they gain too much weight they could get sick. When they play games they loose weight. The jump game will make them loose 3 pounds IF you win level 3 at least. The dance game makes them loose 2 pounds but you have to do at least one routine properly.

Sleep

Every Tama needs sleep. Babies take naps at random times. Here is when all the other Tamas sleep:

Toddler:8:00 pm-9:00 am

Ichigotchi and Young Mimitchi: 8:00 pm-9:00 am

Oniontchi and Hinotamitchi:9:00 pm-10:00 am

Mametchi and Mimitchi: 9:00 pm- 8:00 am

Kuchipatchi and Memetchi: 10:00 pm- 9:00 am

Hanatchi and Androtchi: 9:00 pm-9:00 am

Masktchi and Gozarutchi: 11:00 pm-10:00 am

Tarakotchi: 10:00 pm-8:00 am

Oyajitchi: 11:00 pm-10:00 am

The Old Folks:8:00 pm-7:00 am

Connection

Now you can connect 2 Tamagotchis together to make friends, get presents and even find romance! The more you connect, the better friends you will be. If a girl and a boy are good enough they might even have kids! One baby will go to each screen and then the adult will leave after 24 hours. The baby is the next generation and the whole life cycle starts again. You can still get Tama-babies even if you can't connect to anyone. 72 hours after your Tama becomes an adult the Matchmaker will come to find you a partner. She will come at 10:00 am, 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm for a few days so you can't miss her.

more stuff...lol

Here are some other tips, codes and random stuff. You don't need to know this stuff to play with your Tama,it's just entertaining stuff.

Back From the Dead!!!

If your Tama dies you'll probibly be sad and wish he/she was back, right? Well now you can bring your tama back from the dead! When your Tama dies push A and C to get a new egg. But push B and select DOWNLOAD and your Tama will be back from the dead! Don't let your Tama out of you sight for about 10 minutes though, or it might die again!

Holidays

On special day your Tama will celebrate with you! Here is a chart of all the events I know and when they take place. You can change the day and time to see the events take place!

Holiday/Event Date Time

Christmas December 23-25 Random Times Throughout The Day

Santa Comming December 24 11:59 PM

Happy New Year! December 31-January 1 Around Midnight

Valentines Day Febuary 14 Random Times Throughout The Day

Hallowe'en October 31 Random Times Throughout The Day

Your Birthday The Birthday You Used When You Created Your Tama Random Times Throughout The Day

Back in time!

When your Tama evolves and you want it to go back to it's last stage then try this. Make sure you haven't connected or done anything major since it evolved. Push the reset button the push B and select DOWNLOAD. You tama should be back to the last stage!

When you push DOWNLOAD your tama gose back to the last major stage in it's life, like evolving. Try it for other things too!

Keep the Adult!!

2 midnights after your Tama has a baby the parent leaves, right? WRONG! If you pause it at night then the adult can never leave and will continue to grow older until it dies. When you want the parent to leave then just leave it unpaused over night!

I was on the TamaTalk message boards when I saw a post by (*Violet*) that talked about ROM tests and connecting with eggs. I decided to check it out and it's quite kewl so I want everyone to know how.

To do a basic ROM test or Connect With an Egg you have to push Reset,A,B,and C at the same time. Let go of reset first, then the other 3 and you will be at a dark screen. Push A,B,C,A, and the screen should say ROM TEST. Wait and it will change to ROM OK, then push A and you will be at the Stand-By screen for connecting. Just connect like normal.

i would post the shop codes but a lot of people that post topics like mine have then so i didnt bother.

random eventz.

brushing teeth - adult

bathtime-teen & adult

cutefacing-adult

running and falling-teen and tarakotchi adult.

singing-teen and adult.

rolling-toddler

make tama have a bath-it must be a teen. change time to 7:29pm.

make tama kiss the screen-must be an adult set time to 11:59am

make tama sing-must be a teen .change time to 11:29am.

make tama brush teeth-must be an adult pu time to 6:29pm

royal costume.

make user name : gkb.

put in-57536-30097

put in-83872-19822

put in-01354-55110

there ya go.

match maker!

comes at 10 3 and 7.

TO SEE THE FAV FOODS AND HATE FOODS ITS IN THE PINNED TOPICS IN TIPS AND TRICKS BY -RA- I THINK

ANDTHE SEE THE SLEEPING CHART PROJECT ITS BY SHAWDY 1 IN THE PINNED TOPICS .

a hint a lot of people dont no !!!!

well when u but the chest and ure tama turns into a baby for a few seconds ure tama looses weight !!!! and if ure tama turnz into the matchmaker for a few seconds u gain weight !!!

*post edited out by ShAwDy_1* This information that was here was taken directly from MY website (Tama-Yama-Wuv). B) I am NOT happy that you did this. That information took me HOURS to type up and put together. If you want to post some tips/tricks, do it with YOUR OWN knowledge and DO NOT copy it from a site! all info on my site is copyright.! Please do no let this happen again.

~shawdy~
wow. thanx 4 the cool info! i have a ponitchi, and she sleeps at 8.00pm to 8:00am. hope i could help a little! :eek:

*tamacrazycheerleader*

Thank you for all your work but the back from the dead thing doesn't work. I will put up a

topic that will be more accurate. :)

Regards,

:rolleyes: Tamasweet

I was on the TamaTalk message boards when I saw a post by (*Violet*) that talked about ROM tests and connecting with eggs. I decided to check it out and it's quite kewl so I want everyone to know how.To do a basic ROM test or Connect With an Egg you have to push Reset,A,B,and C at the same time. Let go of reset first, then the other 3 and you will be at a dark screen. Push A,B,C,A, and the screen should say ROM TEST. Wait and it will change to ROM OK, then push A and you will be at the Stand-By screen for connecting. Just connect like normal.
Question. Will the ROM test completely reset your tama? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back