ALL THE TIPS AND TRICKS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where did the term "stealing from other sites" come in Tamapatchi? Was this guide written up by another person? And secondly, how did you know?> it seems like Cheypie987 wrote it his or herself.

looknohands

i put this as reply because this is my first time writing and i didn't want to start a new topic thing anyways how many times do u have to connect to become bestfriends or w/e u have to do to become bestfriends because i only have good friends iand i want some of them to be my bestfriends :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: <_< :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
where did the term "stealing from other sites" come in Tamapatchi? Was this guide written up by another person? And secondly, how did you know?> it seems like Cheypie987 wrote it his or herself.
looknohands
because the info came rite from shawdy's site so thats where its coming from and im not being mean cheypie JTLYK

I was wondering how to "un pause" you tamagotchi? I paused and and i dont know how to undo the "pause" action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back