All Things Harry Potter!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the seventh movie! B) My favorite book was either the 3rd or the 7th.

I always crack up on the seventh when Mrs. Weasley(sorry for spelling)

says "Get away from my daughter you b****!

I was laughing for hours!!!! B) :ph34r: :) B) :D :)
Hahaha, yeah. I know a lot of my friends were cracking up at that part in the book. Mrs. Weasley was a BOSS in that scene. I was chuckling myself and going "you go, girl!" XD

Ahhh I love Dumbledore's quotes so much.

I just finished reading the part where Hedwig dies, saddest part of the book ):

I have been a fan of Harry Potter since I was either 7 or 8. I loved them the minute I started reading them, couldn't put them down till I'd finished the 5 books (Then the 6th and 7th when they came out)

I didn't actually cry at any of the books, but the saddest deaths for me were *Dobby's* and *Fred's*

@Mazeay: me too. There's the one that goes, "Ah, music. A magic far beyond all we do here!" that I love so much because it's so true.

@Tamagotchi-Ashu: yeah, that was pretty funny. "Twitchy little ferret, aren't you, Malfoy?" -a la Hermione Granger :)

@.::GoldenSky::.: me too! Every time I got a new Harry Potter book, I would read so late into the night. I didn't mind at all, I wanted to know what happens. Those deaths were pretty sad, especially *Dobby's*. It made my heart ache at how much he had sacrificed, how much they all sacrificed. Ahhh, so good.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yeah, I just finished the 7th book and there're so many sad occurrences in there. I love it too:)

Sorry if I spilled part of the books for anybody! :S must blank the spoilers out from now on

When I read the last book, I think I was a bit too young to understand it completely. I think I might re-read it.

I think I'd be Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. I love the Harry Potter series alot and I am sad that the series has finished.

When I read the last book, I think I was a bit too young to understand it completely. I think I might re-read it.I think I'd be Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. I love the Harry Potter series alot and I am sad that the series has finished.
That is a great idea. :angry: You will probably notice things you didn't realize were there before. I've read the books plenty of times and I always seem to discover something new. The funny excerpts never get old. :angry: You gain a better understanding books every time you read them.

I'm sad the series has ended as well. You can always hold on a little longer, since not all of the movies have come out yet. :angry:

I've read a book many times before and each time have discovered something I didn't realize before and soon I understood it alot better. It also lets you revisit memories of when you first read that book and how you felt about it etc. So yes. I think I'll read it again over the holidays.

Isn't the Deathly Hallows supposed to be in 2 parts because it is so long or something like that?

I've read a book many times before and each time have discovered something I didn't realize before and soon I understood it alot better. It also lets you revisit memories of when you first read that book and how you felt about it etc. So yes. I think I'll read it again over the holidays. Isn't the Deathly Hallows supposed to be in 2 parts because it is so long or something like that?
Yeah, it's going to be in 2 parts, which is awesome. They seriously cut too many things out of the 6th movie. With 2 parts, I'm sure they'll have more wiggle room to include pretty much everything (hopefully). It's going to be epic.

Well, I love the books and the movies. I can't wait to see the 7th one coming out soon! Let's see, I would probably be a Slytherian. I love Draco & Ron. Those are my two favorite characters. Otherwise, yeah I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.

I like the fourth Harry Potter book because I am reading it right now and the other three were ok. I think Ron is my favorite chracter because he is very funny in all of the books. I would probably be sorted into the Gryffindor because it is my type of house. Ok, so in the fourth book, Harry and Hermione were with the Weasleys for the Quidditch World Cup. So Harry buys Ron, Hermione, and himself some Omnioculars. Ron was using them and he saw 'some bloke' picking his nose. So he said, anti-quote, 'Wild! I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again....and again....and again......... I thought that was hilarous. I don't want to see any of the movies until I read all of the books. So then I know what's coming.

Yeah. I haven't even read the books from 5-7 yet. Don't tell anyone what happens. SPOILER!

I like the fourth Harry Potter book because I am reading it right now and the other three were ok. I think Ron is my favorite chracter because he is very funny in all of the books. I would probably be sorted into the Gryffindor because it is my type of house. Ok, so in the fourth book, Harry and Hermione were with the Weasleys for the Quidditch World Cup. So Harry buys Ron, Hermione, and himself some Omnioculars. Ron was using them and he saw 'some bloke' picking his nose. So he said, anti-quote, 'Wild! I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again....and again....and again......... I thought that was hilarous. I don't want to see any of the movies until I read all of the books. So then I know what's coming.
Yeah, Ron is pretty funny. Things get a little more serious as far as Ron is concerned in the 7th book, let me just say that...and that's all I'm going to say, since you haven't gotten there yet. ;) By the way, you know you could just watch the first 3 or 4 movies, right? They don't really give anything away as far as the rest of the books go so you don't have to worry about spoilers or anything like that.

Yeah. I haven't even read the books from 5-7 yet. Don't tell anyone what happens. SPOILER!
That's cool, my sister's kind of like that, she takes her time with the books. That and she's super busy. The only one she hasn't read yet is the 7th one. Did you just get started on the series? The books have been around for quite some time. :)

I just started the series last year September. I don't want to watch the movies yet because I want to read all the books and then I know what's coming in the movies. So it doesn't freak me out. My friend loves Harry Potter and thinks he is cute.

I just started the series last year September. I don't want to watch the movies yet because I want to read all the books and then I know what's coming in the movies. So it doesn't freak me out. My friend loves Harry Potter and thinks he is cute.
Awesome! Glad you eventually got into it. Where are you in the series now? Do you mean the actor who plays Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe? Yeah, I think he's good-looking too. :D

I must have read The Half Blood Prince no less than 7 times. It was so sad when a certain someone (I don't want to ruin it.) died, I almost cried. :D

I must have read The Half Blood Prince no less than 7 times. It was so sad when a certain someone (I don't want to ruin it.) died, I almost cried. :D
Yeah, I think I have a pretty good idea of whom you are referring to. I actually did cry. :'( I still get teary-eyed every time I read over that part.

My favorite character is LUna, by far. Love her.
I like her too. She always speaks her mind, even if they are uncomfortable truths. I was so touched by what she had in her room as described in Deathly Hallows.

I am on book 5 now, but the library doesn't have it and it's too pricy to buy it. Darn it. I saw the fourth movie, and that was kind of interesting, but it ruined what the third task was. And Lord Voldemort and Wormtail sorta ruined some of the suprises I was supposed to figure out by reading it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back