ALL U.S.A CITIZENS CLICK HERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does your area have Tamagotchi Mini yet?

• Yeah--I found a lot of them at Target/WalMart/ToysRUs/Other store you get your Tamas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah--There are only a couple there. No wonder Tamagotchi is so popular.

• No--I didn't find any Minis there.

• We don't even have V2's...so we might not get them for some time.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Connecticut Toys-R-Us has A LOT of V2, a whole bin of them. However, my Target has a lot of V2s and Minis. They also hav a lot of Best Friens Pack, whch is two matching tams in one pack.

I didn't find any Tamagotchi Minis at Target, WalMart OR Toys R Us! :huh: Shame! But there were a lot of V2's.
if you live in new york, go to a gamestop.(not sure if its in your state/town) i got mine there for 10 dollars.

Well, bandai has selected cities one by one. Don't worry if Minis over there haven't came to stores yet. They are on their way! Here, we allready have Mini's but it's hard to believe that V2 Tamagotchis barely came to stores. :huh:

P.S. I have a light blue one with green.

Ooh! I got a Black /w/ Flames Mini for my 13th birthday! They had a TON at my Toys 'R' Us. :wub:

My area (australia) does not have Minis yet. I do not even think AUST will get minis ;)
Dude, i feel ur psin. but it's not that cool to get a mini. my friend has 1, and all u can do is feed it. it really stinks. i sitick with v1's and v2's. it really rox

My area (australia) does not have Minis yet. I do not even think AUST will get minis ;)
Dude, i feel ur pain. but it's not that cool to get a mini. my friend has 1, and all u can do is feed it. it really stinks. i sitick with v1's and v2's. it really rox

i went to the toys r us next to me and they had the minis with the v2s they had all 4 colors too. they are so small! i really want one but im still not sure how they function. i know they sre more of a fashion statement but can you take care of them?

YEa we have minis I saw them at toy'r us when I went to buy my tama version2 but it looked cute though I could tell it was really boring so I didnt bother to get one. Cute, buit didnt look fun=)

I'd have to admit, they arn't fun. But I just carry it on my binder like a keychain. :)

I just bought my yellow (with the purple, pink, and orange zig-zags) at Toys R Us Thursday night. Last one (har, har)!

Not that impressed with it. Cute, handy while on-the-job, and good use for a watch. :)

Minis suck. not much to do really. i have one v1 and one v2, and i say v2 is the best of all. :lol: GO V2'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back