Alone in Darkness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hm, cute..." Damien laughed manically, looking at Faylinn. "Aren't you going to help your little girlfriend?" He asked, shaking his head. "Isn't that what friends are for? Or are you beginning to realize this was stupid, that you shouldn't have let her get involved, that you shouldn't have any friends in the first place?"

"Faylinn," Ember said reasonably calmly as she watched Faylinn scramble away from Damien. "Get out of here." And with that, he turned back to Damien, aiming a punch straight at his face. "What, so you're a loner? How sad."

Damien didn't say anything catching the punch in his hand. He looked at Faylinn running away, his red eyes looked like they were on fire. He ignored Ember's comment, and grabbed him by the neck. Damien was mad, very mad because of the loner comment. He didn't know why, they had never bothered him before, but when Ember said it, he couldn't stand it. He let go of Ember and ran away, having the worst headache he had ever had.

Ember watched Damien run off, allowing himself to feel smug for a few moments before moving over to Faylinn. "We should get out of here. We'll have already attracted attention." He said, pulling her up.

Damien's thoughts wondered as he walked away. Slowly, they went from Ember to the girl he had bitten, Faylinn. Why did I keep her alive? he asked himself, shaking his head. Keeping her alive meant mad things. Now, he would be able to locate her and share their thoughts. This would b very painful for both of them, and highly dangerous for the girl. The only way to reverse it was to kill her. Turning back, he went to go finish it, not wanting either one of them to suffer.

Last edited by a moderator:
January continued walking as she pondered her thousands of thoughts. She wasn't really paying attention to anything, not even the fact that she was freezing cold. She stopped dead in her tracks when she sensed two immortals fighting. Her wolf like hearing kicked in. She stalked to where the commotion was and hid behind a building. She listened to the whole fight, hoping that both immortals were too busy to pay attention to her. Several times, she was tempted to run out there and split the whole thing up. When one of them had run off, she peeked around the corner of the building at the two remaining people, watching tentatively with her big eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Damien walked, he kept on thinking if there was anything else he could do, as he wasn't in a very good mood to kill anyone. Then he realized something, he could do something to keep the girl alive and pi** off the council. He gave a smug grin as he decided what he was going to do, Damien was going to turn Faylinn into a vampire.

January continued watching, examining both of them carefully. Her concentration broke for a brief moment, and she finally realized how cold she was. She zipped up her jacket a little higher, trembling a little as her hand touched the small silver spike hanging loosely on a chain around her neck. Trying to forget about it, she stood and stretched out. She had several questions rising into her head about the odd pair of immortal and human.

Name: Eon Tesp

Species: Chronokinetic Mage

Appearance: Eon stands out from most kids his age appearance wise. Eon has very light blue metalic eyes, and silver hair that sticks up a bit, going slightly over his eyes. He is a little small for his age, and often gets picked on in school. His wardrobe consist of a white sweatshirt and white-jeans.

Personality: Eon tends to be a happy-go-lucky kid, although he still has his troubles. He has a hard time making friends, as he feels his powers make him a freak, so he stays away from others so he wont hurt them, although this just results in him getting beat up by others. No one knows about his powers except for Eon, even the council. So that means he could break the laws if he wanted, and reveal himself. Eon doesn't know how to use his powers correctly, and thus doesn't know how powerful he is. Since he doesn't know how to use his powers, Eon's powers are controlled by his emotions, and only when he is showing extreme signs of emotions such as anger or sadness, they go off.

Other:

Eon was in his backyard in a treehouse his dad had built for him when he was younger. He liked to go up there to relax, get away from all the others. Eon looked down, seeing a girl hiding behind his house. He slowly got down and walked over, having a funny look on his face. Eon could tell that this girl was different, but how he did not know. He had no idea about other immortals, and even though he could sense if someone was different, he couldn't ever put two and two together. "Uh...hi..." he said softly behind her. Eon liked to stay away from people who look like they would hurt him, but the girl seemed nice enough.

January directed her attention to the boy who had said hello to her. "Hello," she said with a smile. She then sensed that he was an immortal and tilted her head a little. She slowly approached him and said quietly, "You're an immortal...." She gazed into his eyes, as if searching for something. She gently removed her hood and tied her hair back, not taking her eyes off the boy.

Faylinn nodded, clutching onto Ember's arm to keep herself upright as they walked along. Eventually they reached Ember's house, and he carried Faylinn inside. "Sorry. I really really am."

Eon tiled his head, confused. "What do you mean?" he asked January. "I'm not immortal, I'm only sixteen years old..." Eon looked into her eyes, trying to see if she was going to hurt him.

Damien watched as Ember to Faylinn into the house. He slowly walked over and went to the back of the house, opening a window and climbing in. Damien tried to walk quietly as possible until he saw Ember and Faylinn. Now all he had to do was wait until Ember left...

"It's okay." Faylinn said, slowly sitting up while keeping her hand pressed to her neck. Ember sighed. "Look, I'll get something to sort that out... wait here." He said, getting up and walking off.

When Ember left the room, Damien quickly entered. He looked at Faylinn, frowning. "Listen, I'm here to make this better..." Damien told her, before biting down on her neck again. Instead of taking her blood, he wa pushing vampire blood into her:

"What... Ember!" Faylinn yelled out, but it was too late. She screamed again, trying to push Damien away. "What are you doing?!"

After Damien was done, he pulled away. "I'm trying to help you, so you're not tortured for the rest of your life. Don't you feel any better?" Damien asked. The bite marks on Faylinn were gone.

Faylinn was face down on the sofa, and she lay there for a few moments before turning to look at Damien. "...What have you done?"

Damien took a deep sigh. "I've turned you into a vampire, or at least have attempted to. It was either that or I would have to kill you, something I didn't want to do. I only kill the guilty, people who deserve to die. It wasn't your fault that guy brought you in the middle of the fight."

"You what?!" Faylinn pushed herself up, whipping around to face Damien? "Why?!" She sounded angry, but her face looked completly and utterly terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back